Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. (5848 Views)

Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike's 44th Birthday Celebrated In Grand Style - Pics / Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral / Saudis Have Tents For 3 Million Pilgrims But None For Arab Muslim Refugees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
After France's attack by Islamic terrorists, let us all know that if the Quran and the Hadith's do not get an international ban, there can never be world peace.
We need to ban these books from where they are being produced n their distribution routes n we also need to pull out online sources and references.

Forget political correctnesd. These books have outlived their usefulness. All they do is to create a sleeper cell of terrorists at least historical evidences have proven.

It would be a grave error for us as the human race to allow our children be born into this kind of terror.
Islam has the capacity to wipe out the human race or make us self destruct.
We are in a race against time. If we are going to advance as a species we must ban Islam now.Islam makes the world stand still and doesn't lead to advancement in critical thinking.
It is like a robotic, zombiec mode. If we follow its ideologies the world will never move on and we should not forget we have to move on unless threats from space will wipe our children out!
We are in a race against time. Only the wise will understand...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Who gives a damn what Obama says islam or terrorism is?

Is it the same Obama who refuses to recognize Islamic extremism but uses the political correct phrase "Religious extremism".

On your last statement claiming Islam is the fastest spreading religion, how does that make it a good thing? Ebola was spreading like wild fire why you no go catch your own?

Ode

Your logic is inverted,you'll argue with anything or even tell lies to drive home your point.

Well the good thing about islam fast spreading as you asked is that:
1. No matter how many hate speeches you post here,people are willing to do their own independent searches to find the truth.
2. Truth will prevail over falsehood
3. There's a possibility someone in your family will convert to Islam
Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
Dnacode:
After France's attack by Islamic terrorists, let us all know that if the Quran and the Hadith's do not get an international ban, there can never be world peace.
We need to ban these books from where they are being produced n their distribution routes n we also need to pull out online sources and references.

Forget political correctnesd. These books have outlived their usefulness. All they do is to create a sleeper cell of terrorists at least historical evidences have proven.

It would be a grave error for us as the human race to allow our children be born into this kind of terror.
Islam has the capacity to wipe out the human race or make us self destruct.
We are in a race against time. If we are going to advance as a species we must ban Islam now.Islam makes the world stand still and doesn't lead to advancement in critical thinking.
It is like a robotic, zombiec mode. If we follow its ideologies the world will never move on and we should not forget we have to move on unless threats from space will wipe our children out!
We are in a race against time. Only the wise will understand...

They will come and tell you that islam is spreading faster than ebola in a police cell in liberia

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
If a man could live in the middle east about 1500 years ago and died after 23 years of the propagating his message;has more than a billion followers worldwide in every continent,ranked the most influential man that ever lived ,isn't it time you learnt about him?

You are educated,knowledgeable and sick of the word 'islam',you believe the problem in the world today is as a result of muslims and the quran .If you feel all these apply to you,its high time you get yourself an English quran(pure english).You shouldn't depend on the media to feed you information about islam.

Drop every hate and baggage you carry in your heart about islam and do your own search ,you'll be surprised what you will find.
Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by Tolulove26: 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
To all my lovly brothers and sisters, atlast i made it, my song is out,Titled ejakajo, pls download and help me share it to ur loved ones, God bless u all. One love http://www.datafilehost.com/d/fa3d7638
Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

They will come and tell you that islam is spreading faster than ebola in a police cell in liberia

As the possibly only planet in our universe with intelligent human life and sentient animal life, I vote that Islam should be suspended or banned in all countries of the world.
We cannot toy with what advancements nature and we have achieved so far against all odds. From the improbability of that first spark of life to the moulding of the planet, the numerous earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, diseases, epidemics, cosmic rays, asteroids, our own human evolution from lower life forms, it will be a grave sin, a very grave one indeed to allow all we have passed through to get to where we are today to be brought down by bearded dirty looking men who allow themselves to be misguided because of books they have read.
Books are seeds, written words are seeds.They germinate and grow and produce evil fruits of desolation, destruction and death.
Islam cannot be allowed to continue. It has created thousands of terrorists and possibly millions or billions of sleeper cells of terrorists from which an easy recruitment can be made.
Earth is running against time. We have threats to our survival. From the threat of the sun growing into a big red giant ball and engulfing us all to the threat of the depletion of the resources of our beloved planet.
Islam envies places of peace after destroying its own abode and then tries to turn the very places it envies into its own homeland catastrophic death place. What an Irony!
Islam cannot be allowed to continue. It must be banned, if not it will follow us into the very heart of space in our very search for other habitable worlds for the continuation of the human race, intelligent and sentient beings.
Islam is a threat not only to human life but to animal life and also to the environment. It is a threat to everything. It is anti-nature, anti-life and anti-creation.
In Islam we also find a threat to other alien beings who might be out there as we are yet in the infancy of our space explorations.

We must do everything possible to keep Islam here on earth and not to follow us into the very environs of space.
We cannot let Islam go to the stars, it will wipe them out for it is Anti-Life and Anti-creation.
Islam must be banned.
Following of Islam should be termed a CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
Dnacode:

As the possibly only planet in our universe with intelligent human life and sentient animal life, I vote that Islam should be suspended or banned in all countries of the world.
We cannot toy with what advancements nature and we have achieved so far against all odds. From the improbability of that first spark of life to the moulding of the planet, the numerous earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, diseases, epidemics, cosmic rays, asteroids, our own human evolution from lower life forms, it will be a grave sin, a very grave one indeed to allow all we have passed through to get to where we are today to be brought down by bearded dirty looking men who allow themselves to be misguided because of books they have read.
Books are seeds, written words are seeds.They germinate and grow and produce evil fruits of desolation, destruction and death.
Islam cannot be allowed to continue. It has created thousands of terrorists and possibly millions or billions of sleeper cells of terrorists from which an easy recruitment can be made.
Earth is running against time. We have threats to our survival. From the threat of the sun growing into a big red giant ball and engulfing us all to the threat of the depletion of the resources of our beloved planet.
Islam envies places of peace after destroying its own abode and then tries to turn the very places it envies into its own homeland catastrophic death place. What an Irony!
Islam cannot be allowed to continue. It must be banned, if not it will follow us into the very heart of space in our very search for other habitable worlds for the continuation of the human race, intelligent and sentient beings.
Islam is a threat not only to human life but to animal life and also to the environment. It is a threat to everything. It is anti-nature, anti-life and anti-creation.
In Islam we also find a threat to other alien beings who might be out there as we are yet in the infancy of our space explorations.

We must do everything possible to keep Islam here on earth and not to follow us into the very environs of space.
We cannot let Islam go to the stars, it will wipe them out for it is Anti-Life and Anti-creation.
Islam must be banned.
Following of Islam should be termed a CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY!

They want a return to the middle ages.

You may want to ask why and from what I can gather the average muslim is a dunce. The world is moving fast and leaving them behind.

This is how a minister of education from the north during the Abacha years described the south's quest for education as a " mad rush"

The former governor of Borno, Amodou Sherrif once stated in a news interview in one of the dailies when he was still governor that he doesn't care what the press writes about his administration because according to him "80% of those who voted me can't read nor write". Today we have a home grown Islamic insurgency which is against western education or any for that matter apart from Islamic Studies and which goes by the name Boko Haram.

Islam thrives where there is ignorance. To maintain its presence islam must ban all forms of knowledge.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by parisbookaddict(f): 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
wahabian:

You're just suffering from Islamophopbia ,you've become a slave to your own fear.

why I am an "islamophobe".

Shalom and Greetings to the "kaffirs" christain, Jews and atheist,
And Salam alaykum to the muslims,

I have a confession,

Yes, it is true, I can be called an islamophobe and u won't be far from the truth. Let me make it clear that I love Muslims as Christ commands me to love. Love and bless those who curse you, spite and persecute you, those who consider you their enemy (Mathew5:44, Luke 6:27) and islamophobe is NOT the hate of Islam or Muslims.

Islamophobe (is-slahm-o-fohb) - A non-Muslim who knows more than they are supposed to know about Islam.

Yes, I decided to start studying Islam to know why, for 14 centuries, the religion has inspired so much muslim extremists to cause mayhem and destruction ever since mohammed's alledged encounter with an entity alone in a dark cave..I was also interested to know more about the great Schism of Islam, why so many people abandoned Islam when the prophet died and why Muslims killed their prophets grandkids. These were some of the questions that I needed answers for.

Islamophobia is allegedly a fear of losing life or liberty to Islamic rule merely because the laws, sacred texts, and traditional practices of Islam demand the submission of culture, politics, religion and all social expression.

The use of the word fear above does not mean that every "islamophobe" is afraid. "islamphobes" like Dr David wood(ex atheist, now Christian apologist), Sam shamoun(ex muslim,now Christian apologist) , Dr Nabeel Qureshi (ex muslim,now Christian apologist),
Dr mike licona (Christian theologian), Robert spenser(Christian apologist), Walid shoebat (ex muslim and scholar), Salman Rushdie (ex muslim), Ali Sina (ex muslim) etc have absolutely No fear for exposing Islam despite fatwas on their heads and calls for the assasination (of some of them) by devout Muslims, including the famous fatwā calling for Rushdie's death issued by Iran's "supreme" Islamic leader Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, for his novel based on the satanic verses of Mohammed. Today, Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini is dead while Salman Rushdie is alive.

Islamophobia tends to afflict those most familiar and knowledgeable with Islam while sparing the more gullible and those blinded by political correctness.

Moderates Muslims often wonder why muslim extremists kill non Muslims while a verse like this is found in the quran.

Quran Verse 9:111 –
"Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph."

There are over 150 verses like this in the quran which the terrorists use justify killing people Including innocent Muslims. Everyone on the religous and non religous spectrum can be a victim of the jihadists.

The word "Islamophobia" literally means a fear of Islam, but since Allah himself "throws terror into the hearts of disbelievers"
Therefore (Quran 8:12) it is used more often in reference to the rejection of Islam and not neccessarily hate of Islam.
** Muslims imagine if the verse says
," Allah will throw terror into the hearts of disbelieving Muslims"

Quran 8:12
"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve.
Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
** Muslims imagine if the verse says,
"I will cast terror into the hearts of those Muslims.
Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran 9:5
"Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful ."

** Muslims imagine if the verse says, "Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the Muslims wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful ."

Do u see why some people fear Islamic expansion and why some folks vote purely on religious sentiments.

I have previously pointed out in past posts that that whatever a Muslims says is based on the rule of al-Taqqiya or the Art of Lying to the Infidel, and got branded as an Islamophobe.
Once you list the verse, they stop calling you an Islamophobe ( abuamam ), sociolist( empiree ), christain Zionist (empiree) or Gainsayer( rilwon / rilwanye001 ).

Have u noticed that the world has not seen any violent or peaceful procession/ protests from Muslim countries to protest innocent Journalists and AID workers killed by terriorist groups like ISIS, alqueda, Boko haram, al nusra, Taliban, Etc and their kidnapping while working in war torn Syria etc and they have been killed them in front of world media while Muslims remain "protestless" ? But World watched the fearfully brutality of Muslim countries and the burning of churches in protest for Muhammad’s cartoon, somebody needs to tell these ignorant Muslims that the cartoonists where atheists and not christians. But please don't harm atheists. They deserve the right to their opinon like any other person.

I have pointed out that Islam encourages Muslims to be economical with the truth in dealing with Infidels or kaffirs aka unbelievers, and was called an Islamophobe, christain extremist, sadist and even sex addict( mrolai ) which is insane because I do not fear Islam, like I said before I detest its horrid teachings and i just spread the truth of what the Muslims fail to mention.

Ask a muslim to explain this verse;
Verse quran 5:33 says:
"The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom;"

** Muslims imagine if the verse says, "The only reward of those Muslims who make war upon amadioha and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that those Muslims will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be the muslim degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom;"

Now let's look at some other passages and let's see if Muslims like it if a religion commads its followers to fight Muslims using Islamic verses,
P.s I use amadioha because as I undertand it is a pagan diety in eastern nigerian, I don't know anyother nigerian diety.

Surah 2:190 - Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress, for Allah does not like transgressors.

** Muslims imagine if the verse says, " . Fight in the way of amadioha those Muslims who fight you, but do not transgress, for Allah does not like transgressors.

Surah 2:191
And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers."

** Muslims imagine if the verse says, " And kill those Muslims wherever you overtake them and expel Muslims from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if the Muslims fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelieving Muslims."

Qur'an (4:24)-"And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess.

** Muslims imagine if the verse says, "And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those muslim captives whom your right hands possess.

Qur'an (8:69)-"But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good"

** Muslims imagine if the verse says, "But (now) enjoy what ye took from Muslims in war, lawful and good"

Qur'an (33:50)-"O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee"

** Muslims imagine if the verse says, "O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those muslim slaves whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee"

Qur'an (23:5-6)-"..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..."
** Muslims imagine if the verse says, "..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or the muslim captives whom their right hands possess..."

Qur'an (5:51)-"O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends(guardians, protectors,allies depending on the translation of the Arabic); they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."
** Muslims imagine if the verse says, "O you who believe! do not take the Muslims for friends(guardians, protectors,allies depending on the translation of the Arabic); they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Amadioha does not guide the unjust people."

Qur'an (5:80)-"You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide."

** Muslims imagine if the verse says, "You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieving Muslims; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that amadeohia became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide."

Qur'an (3:28)-"Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah:except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..."

** Muslims imagine if the verse says, ""Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Muslims rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from amadioha :except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..."

There are many more but I shall stop here, you can add any verse u know..

Muslims think and stop playing the victim. Read ur sources and put yourself at the other end of the sword.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by parisbookaddict(f): 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

They want a return to the middle ages.

You may want to ask why and from what I can gather the average muslim is a dunce. The world is moving fast and leaving them behind.

This is how a minister of education from the north during the Abacha years described the south's quest for education as a " mad rush"

The former governor of Borno, Amodou Sherrif once stated in a news interview in one of the dailies when he was still governor that he doesn't care what the press writes about his administration because according to him "80% of those who voted me can't read nor write". Today we have a home grown Islamic insurgency which is against western education or any for that matter apart from Islamic Studies and which goes by the name Boko Haram.

Islam thrives where there is ignorance. To maintain its presence islam must ban all forms of knowledge.

u are very right.. i once wrote an article on the high illiteracy in muslim communities...i will repost it below..

Since the Nobel prize was first awarded in 1901 approximately 193 of the 855 honorees have been Jewish (22% of all winners). Jews make up less than 0.2% of the global population that is 17million of the worlds 6billion people. that's right, one fifth of one percent.

Overall, Jews have won a total of 41% of all the Nobel Prizes in economics, 28% of medicine, 26% of Physics, 19% of Chemistry, 13% of Literature and 9% of all peace awards. Maybe that is what God meant by chosen people.

65.4 % of Nobel Prizes Laureates, have identified with Christianity Overall, Christians have won a total of 78.3% of all the Nobel Prizes in Peace, i wonder why? Maybe it has something to do with the instruction from Christ which says love thy neighbour...

Also Bare in mind when compared with the numbers for jews and adjusted for laureate per religious affiliation, christains still have a lot to do to come close to the Jews.

Now let's look at the muslims,
Islam is the second largest religion in the world, with 1.5 billion Muslims and at least 10 percent of that number are blood thirsty devout Muslim jihadists according to several estimates. so far Muslims have produced only 11 Nobel Prize winners... 7 for peace.. This leaves 4 for contribution to human knowledge compare that to almost 200 by Jews. this is so tiny a number that it is almost unbelievable. .the latest Muslim was malala who won the Nobel peace prize after getting shot in the head by a devout Muslim.
http://en.wikipedia.org /wiki/List_of_Muslim_Nobel_laureates

Almost 60% of muslims are illiterate (Christians about 22%) despite the muslim and christain population being 1.5 and 2.3 billion respectively.
https://themuslimissue./2012/10 /20/islamabad-freelance-columnist-800-million- muslims-out-of-1-4-billion-are-illiterate/
That means that majority of muslims are unable to read and study Quran and Hadith alone, but they are very eager when they need to kill people for apostasy and blasphemy.
One more evidence that Islam is problem, arab christians are the best in education in Israel, Arab muslims the worst.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4323529,00.html
One people, two relgions -> two minds.
For example There were few schools in pre independence Nigeria because the Muslims rejected western British schools as haram and unislamic.. the folks in northern Nigeria preferred almagiri schools and madarassas... that taught just the quran , islam and Mohammed. ..
Some liberal Muslims however sent their kids to school. . And those northerners turned out as brilliant leaders eg T. balewa.. a very eloquent man. ..etc... but the majority of Northern Muslims choose to remain victims of Islam...
Taha Hussein, egyptian intellectual, saw how Islam bad influence on Egypt and its people and that they will progres only if they return to pre-islamic roots. Even the current Egyptian president have made similar comments.

For people like me–who know the past and present of Islam pretty well–the only reasonable question is, Where is your revolution, your Reformation? Your wars are everywhere, Death is everywhere. But where is change?
Conservative Muslims often complain of the kaffirs inventions as Unislamic but they all manage to see the convenience. .

Now muslims u can now decide to ignore all I have said and criticize the Nobel prize folks or claim I didn't get the actual numbers. Always blame everyone else except Islam.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by Empiree: 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
parisbookaddict:
I have previously pointed out in past posts that that whatever a Muslims says is based on the rule of al-Taqqiya or the Art of Lying to the Infidel, and got branded as an Islamophobe.
Once you list the verse, they stop calling you an Islamophobe ( abuamam ), [size=15pt]sociolist( empire.e ),[/size] christain Zionist (emp.iree) or Gainsayer( rilwon / rilwanye001 ).
No no no, baby. I didnt call you 'sociolist'. That word doesnt describe you at all. I called you [size=25pt]sciolist[/size] . Sciolist is a person who pretends to be knowledgeable and well informed. Which means you have no iota knowledge of Islam. Just periphery you know.

You can go back to that thread you opened early this yr where i used the word 'sciolist' to describe you. Dont misrepresent me, please.
Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by arbitter: 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
Like the other guy said, You hate Muslims we get it. No need to pathetically try to blatantly lie like this.

So you get a video of some random teens videobombing a news report , with zero evidence that theyre muslim or 'celebrating' and you come post it on nairaland (where ildiocy is rife) knowing half your intended fellow halfwits wont watch the video but just take your word for it and happily join you to curse thos darn muslims eh..

Did i get that right? Oh im sure i did.

And the Second Video is ACTUALLY some Frenchmen shouting anti Islam stuff AND GOT BOOED BY THE CROWD WHO UNLIKE YOU AND THOSE PROTESTERS DO NOT HATE MUSLIMS IRRATIONALLY , so i dont know why you would lie about that when it clearly says so in the site you posted you brainless halfwit.

Anyway, carry on. Lets hope you dont go insane with your hate.

3 Likes

Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by SonOfEl(m): 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
wahabian:

Uncountable people and clerics that spoke against boko haram have all been murdered,thanks to your BADLUCK president whose NSA squandered all the money meant for the Nigerian army and the country was left vulnerable for 6years.

Story story......
Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
Islamophobia (or anti-Muslim sentiment ) is a term for prejudice against, hatred towards, or fear of the religion of Islam or Muslims. The term entered into common English usage in 1997 with the publication of a report by the Runnymede Trust condemning negative emotions such as fear, hatred, and dread directed at Islam or Muslims. While the term is now widely used, both the term itself and the underlying concept of Islamophobia have been heavily criticized. The causes and characteristics of Islamophobia are still debated. Some scholars have defined it as a type of racism . Some commentators have posited an increase in Islamophobia resulting from the September 11 attacks , while others have associated it with the increased presence of Muslims in the United States , the European Union and other secular nations . Etymology and definitions The word Islamophobia is a neologism [1] formed from Islam and -phobia , a suffix used in English to form "nouns with the sense ‘fear of ——’, ‘aversion to ——’." [2] The compound form Islamo- contains the thematic vowel -o- , and is found in earlier coinages such as Islamo-Christian from the 19th century. According to the Oxford English Dictionary , the word means "Intense dislike or fear of Islam, esp. as a political force; hostility or prejudice towards Muslims"
Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by MrDude: 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
Muhammed a ragtag paedophile warlord whose pursuit of fame drove him into committing one of the biggest thievery in history. He straight out copied the Christian old testament from the Bible like a G (which, btw has existed some 700 years before him) made some corny adjustments off it, the sort of alteration only a fraudster like Muhammed could pull off, he then put himself at the centre of his newly formed religion. Went on a killing spree, beheaded those who wouldn't bow to his evil cult, raped some 7 year Old, had so many Bleep toys (pretty much what ISIS and BH are doing today) die a sad lonely ma. As vile as Muhammed was I'm not the least baffled at his barbarism, I could cut him some slack after all he was a stack illiterate cave mad man after all... what baffles me the most is that after his death 15 centuries ago some 1.3billion mindless sheep's around the world still deemed this man a prophet sent from God (sh.t be unto)

3 Likes

Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
And those who disbelieve say: "We believe not in this Qur'an nor in that which was before it," but if you could see when the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers, etc.) will be made to stand before their Lord, how they will cast the (blaming) word one to another! Those who were deemed weak will say to those who were arrogant: "Had it not been for you, we should certainly have been believers!"
Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by parisbookaddict(f): 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
Empiree:
No no no, baby. I didnt call you 'sociolist'. That word doesnt describe you at all. I called you [size=25pt]sciolist[/size] . Sciolist is a person who pretends to be knowledgeable and well informed. Which means you have no iota knowledge of Islam. Just periphery you know.

You can go back to that thread you opened early this yr where i used the word 'sciolist' to describe you. Dont misrepresent me, please.

Mr muslim.. keep our engagements formal.. dont address with that term again..

2 Likes

Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.
Quran 61-8
Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by waynetee(m): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
God should save us from them..Amen
Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by fyomer: 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
This people ehh,you can never do them well,if they are killing themselves like in Syria and co,they will be so bitter with other people saying that the world is keeping silent while their people are dying,when you try to help, they start planing evil for you and your people if they succeed they start galavanting
Buhari too said an attack on BH is an attack on the north,when we thought that BH is gradually been defeated GEJ era.
PUTIN....BOMB ON PLANE
HOLLANDE.....BOMB IN F.FIELD ETC
Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by fyomer: 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
I PITY Europe, especially THE GERMANS
SAUDI ARABIA IRAN HAS NOT TAKING ANY MIGRANTS O,
When it will happen na them go first shout ALLAHU AKBAR rejoicing.

1 Like

Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
fyomer:

1 Like

Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by agamenon(m): 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
You are a lier,Islam supports such.
Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by buJu234: 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
fyomer:

Thanks the Saudis and other middle east countries are not taking any refugees yet Europe is welcoming them with a big smile..

I pity them.

Report from CNN jst shown that some of the terrorists are children of Muslims immigrants to Belgium and France...

Germany and Sweden nor knw wenti dem dey play with.
Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by adexdon(m): 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
can't wait to see a day wen pple we understand DAT dare is different BTW Islam and barbaric terrorist...
Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
buJu234:

Thanks the Saudis and other middle east countries are not taking any refugees yet Europe is welcoming them with a big smile..

I pity them.

Report from CNN jst shown that some of the terrorists are children of Muslims immigrants to Belgium and France...

Germany and Sweden nor knw wenti dem dey play with.

Feminism and the craving for cheap labor by big corporations and banks are to blame.

Women decided to have a career . Not a bad thing but women then decide they don't need to be married and raise a family.

Birth rates drop. Europe has a declining population rate coupled with an ageing geriatric population that outlive other regions because of good healthcare . Pension funds start thinning out. France raised the retirement age to 65 and 40yrs career to upset the shrinking money pool but it can't meet up with the high cost of medical bills and special needs of an ageing population.

Big Corporations then push for immigration which is not a bad thing but then they employ the useful id1ots known as liberals, backing their campaigns.

The liberal useful id1ot will do anything to promote multiculturalism because for some reason they see Europe as too conservative and boring for their uppity over bloated confused narcissistic egos.

Ten, fifteen years later of back to back voting of the liberal fagg0ts who by the way kept campaigning on the guilt of being white and European, the liberal useful id1ot has succeeded through mass media manipulation and hate speech laws to make Europeans open to every senseless policy they can think of after a night on binging on cocaine snorting from the as crack of their live in transvestite partner.

Today, the liberals have created sheeps out of a once Stoic independent and democratic people. That is why the likes of Angela Merkel can decide on her own to import millions of thugs into Germany without considering what the German people have to say.

It is some how ironic how leftist can and are in so many ways are not so different from their far right cousins, the fascists.
Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by Blackfire(m): 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
parisbookaddict:

u are very right.. i once wrote an article on the high illiteracy in muslim communities...i will repost it below..

Since the Nobel prize was first awarded in 1901 approximately 193 of the 855 honorees have been Jewish (22% of all winners). Jews make up less than 0.2% of the global population that is 17million of the worlds 6billion people. that's right, one fifth of one percent.

Overall, Jews have won a total of 41% of all the Nobel Prizes in economics, 28% of medicine, 26% of Physics, 19% of Chemistry, 13% of Literature and 9% of all peace awards. Maybe that is what God meant by chosen people.

65.4 % of Nobel Prizes Laureates, have identified with Christianity Overall, Christians have won a total of 78.3% of all the Nobel Prizes in Peace, i wonder why? Maybe it has something to do with the instruction from Christ which says love thy neighbour...

Also Bare in mind when compared with the numbers for jews and adjusted for laureate per religious affiliation, christains still have a lot to do to come close to the Jews.

Now let's look at the muslims,
Islam is the second largest religion in the world, with 1.5 billion Muslims and at least 10 percent of that number are blood thirsty devout Muslim jihadists according to several estimates. so far Muslims have produced only 11 Nobel Prize winners... 7 for peace.. This leaves 4 for contribution to human knowledge compare that to almost 200 by Jews. this is so tiny a number that it is almost unbelievable. .the latest Muslim was malala who won the Nobel peace prize after getting shot in the head by a devout Muslim.
http://en.wikipedia.org /wiki/List_of_Muslim_Nobel_laureates

Almost 60% of muslims are illiterate (Christians about 22%) despite the muslim and christain population being 1.5 and 2.3 billion respectively.
https://themuslimissue./2012/10 /20/islamabad-freelance-columnist-800-million- muslims-out-of-1-4-billion-are-illiterate/
That means that majority of muslims are unable to read and study Quran and Hadith alone, but they are very eager when they need to kill people for apostasy and blasphemy.
One more evidence that Islam is problem, arab christians are the best in education in Israel, Arab muslims the worst.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4323529,00.html
One people, two relgions -> two minds.
For example There were few schools in pre independence Nigeria because the Muslims rejected western British schools as haram and unislamic.. the folks in northern Nigeria preferred almagiri schools and madarassas... that taught just the quran , islam and Mohammed. ..
Some liberal Muslims however sent their kids to school. . And those northerners turned out as brilliant leaders eg T. balewa.. a very eloquent man. ..etc... but the majority of Northern Muslims choose to remain victims of Islam...
Taha Hussein, egyptian intellectual, saw how Islam bad influence on Egypt and its people and that they will progres only if they return to pre-islamic roots. Even the current Egyptian president have made similar comments.

For people like me–who know the past and present of Islam pretty well–the only reasonable question is, Where is your revolution, your Reformation? Your wars are everywhere, Death is everywhere. But where is change?
Conservative Muslims often complain of the kaffirs inventions as Unislamic but they all manage to see the convenience. .

Now muslims u can now decide to ignore all I have said and criticize the Nobel prize folks or claim I didn't get the actual numbers. Always blame everyone else except Islam.

eziokwu bu ndu.....
Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by parisbookaddict(f): 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
Blackfire:

eziokwu bu ndu.....

Eziokwu. Cheers man..
Re: Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. by Blackfire(m): 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Eziokwu. Cheers man..
u didnt reply my PM when i was in the east. Why why why?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Makarfi Remains Most Viable Option For The Opposition - Group / Opinion: Why Do The Yorubas Exhibit High Level Of Religious Tolerance? / Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.