Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

When You Are All Of The Same Sex... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When You Are All Of The Same Sex... (1041 Views)

Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage / Australia Votes 'yes' To Same-sex Marriage / Same Sex Marriage Now Legal In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are All Of The Same Sex... by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
I have imagined, if we were all boys or all girls in my home, would this house be more boring or more fun.

Happy sunday everyone, Yes, God gives the children and in my home, we are two boys and two girls so evryone has her gossip and Play partner, tho we are all one and we rock together better cos we are in two's. I have seen other families with the single sex all through and i wonder, do these ones feel some incompleteness? I have seen a family with 5 girls all through, some 4,some 3 and some 4 boys all through. Are you in this category? Do you feel absence of a girl or boy in ur family or you Love it like that? Please share.
Re: When You Are All Of The Same Sex... by ClassCaptain(m): 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
Hmmn
Re: When You Are All Of The Same Sex... by shona2487(f): 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
We r 16 in mine 5bz 11grlsgrin grin grin nid to loan out some of us, so pls feel free to share if u feel d nid to have a bro or sis....

1 Like

Re: When You Are All Of The Same Sex... by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
shona2487:
We r 16 in mine 5bz 11grlsgrin grin grin nid to loan out some of us, so pls feel free to share if u feel d nid to have a bro or sis....
Wow.... 16...you guys will be cooking like 3 bowls of rice and a full turkey per meal...
Re: When You Are All Of The Same Sex... by shona2487(f): 11:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
Lol... I wish but we are scattered around d globe so we dnt do much of rice nd turkey 2geda...
MhizTessy:

Wow.... 16...you guys will be cooking like 3 bowls of rice and a full turkey per meal...
Re: When You Are All Of The Same Sex... by ChynoBEATS: 2:34am On Dec 26, 2015
shona2487:

:'D dear your pMan head is there, lots of bride price
:'D :'D :'D :'D :'D

Btw ....uhm R u igbo?
Re: When You Are All Of The Same Sex... by saintneo(m): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2015
shona2487:

This one na football manager things.

What's their sign-on fee?
What of permanent transfer?

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Scariest And Cautious Moment In Homes / Top Baby Names 2016 Predictions / Searching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.