Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Mrsphyno Called And Sent Me A Message In My Dream - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mrsphyno Called And Sent Me A Message In My Dream (1460 Views)

She Broke Up With Me And Sent Me This Picture / Mrsphyno Change Your DP!!! >:( / Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrsphyno Called And Sent Me A Message In My Dream by maputohq: 5:55am On Dec 26, 2015
MrsPhyno sent me a message in my dream saying something about arriving Benin, that was after calling to say something I couldn't fathom. I never had the priviledge of seeing her. INTERPRETATION PLEASE!
Re: Mrsphyno Called And Sent Me A Message In My Dream by agohmamuda(m): 6:09am On Dec 26, 2015
PLS DONT CROSS OVER THIS MADNESS INTO THE NEW YEAR.

5 Likes

Re: Mrsphyno Called And Sent Me A Message In My Dream by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 26, 2015
Guy u need jesus. grin

#YOLO
Re: Mrsphyno Called And Sent Me A Message In My Dream by maputohq: 6:20am On Dec 26, 2015
agohmamuda:
PLS DONT CROSS OVER THIS MADNESS INTO THE NEW YEAR.
It's Not New Year Yet.
Re: Mrsphyno Called And Sent Me A Message In My Dream by agohmamuda(m): 6:30am On Dec 26, 2015
maputohq:

It's Not New Year Yet.

I NEVA SAID IT WAS. DO U WISH TO STAY MAD FOR THE TIME BEING?

2 Likes

Re: Mrsphyno Called And Sent Me A Message In My Dream by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 26, 2015
It means you need to stay off the crack pipe

1 Like

Re: Mrsphyno Called And Sent Me A Message In My Dream by wunmi590(m): 6:38am On Dec 26, 2015
End Time Dream tongue

1 Like

Re: Mrsphyno Called And Sent Me A Message In My Dream by maputohq: 6:59am On Dec 26, 2015
agohmamuda:

I NEVA SAID IT WAS. DO U WISH TO STAY MAD FOR THE TIME BEING?
Yes.
Re: Mrsphyno Called And Sent Me A Message In My Dream by maputohq: 7:00am On Dec 26, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
It means you need to stay off the crack pipe
What's that?
Re: Mrsphyno Called And Sent Me A Message In My Dream by obiorathesubtle: 7:05am On Dec 26, 2015
undecided.

1 Like

Re: Mrsphyno Called And Sent Me A Message In My Dream by maputohq: 7:20am On Dec 26, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided.
Obithew!cked
Re: Mrsphyno Called And Sent Me A Message In My Dream by obiorathesubtle: 7:24am On Dec 26, 2015
maputohq:

Obithew!cked
Lol.. This means you read my post on the origin of my moniker.

1 Like

Re: Mrsphyno Called And Sent Me A Message In My Dream by maputohq: 7:54am On Dec 26, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Lol.. This means you read my post on the origin of my moniker.
yea. were you clowning or serious?
Re: Mrsphyno Called And Sent Me A Message In My Dream by obiorathesubtle: 8:17am On Dec 26, 2015
maputohq:

yea. were you clowning or serious?
serious.. I was practically the devil covered in skin.
Re: Mrsphyno Called And Sent Me A Message In My Dream by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 26, 2015
I think you just need a high five ... with a chair ... in the face! - That should be enough to bring you back from dreamland cheesy
Re: Mrsphyno Called And Sent Me A Message In My Dream by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 26, 2015
you may end up being her driver sad

Guy, run go mountain grin
Re: Mrsphyno Called And Sent Me A Message In My Dream by agohmamuda(m): 8:36am On Dec 26, 2015
maputohq:

Yes.

OK. GUD LUCK.
Re: Mrsphyno Called And Sent Me A Message In My Dream by cosby02(m): 8:53am On Dec 26, 2015
I suggest you remain in that dreamland and enjoy your romance with her. grin
Re: Mrsphyno Called And Sent Me A Message In My Dream by maputohq: 9:20am On Dec 26, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
serious.. I was practically the devil covered in skin.
But you are changed?
Re: Mrsphyno Called And Sent Me A Message In My Dream by maputohq: 9:23am On Dec 26, 2015
Diddyydiva:
you may end up being her driver sad

Guy, run go mountain grin
Makes more sense. *running to mount ...* which one sef?
Re: Mrsphyno Called And Sent Me A Message In My Dream by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 26, 2015
maputohq:
Makes more sense. *running to mount ...* which one sef?
. grin grin
Re: Mrsphyno Called And Sent Me A Message In My Dream by obiorathesubtle: 9:33am On Dec 26, 2015
maputohq:
But you are changed?
yea.. For the moment.
Re: Mrsphyno Called And Sent Me A Message In My Dream by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 26, 2015
maputohq:

What's that?
Ask Google
Re: Mrsphyno Called And Sent Me A Message In My Dream by maputohq: 9:59am On Dec 26, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
yea.. For the moment.
Badt guy.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Filipina Ladies Or Filipina Girls / SHAMELESS!!! See The silly Things This Lady Posted On Facebook. (photos+video) / The Most Painful Thing In Life And The Most Happiest Day Of Your Life Is....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.