Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Definition Of Prostitution - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Definition Of Prostitution (1685 Views)

Is Paid Dating The New Wave Of Prostitution? / 13 Of The Most Famous Prostitutes In The History Of Prostitution / Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Definition Of Prostitution by Moz22: 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
I hate to do this but I am so pressed so em gonna...

Really gonna be pressing alotta buttons this evening bt I no send una ooo..

Its not just those who sell their bodies or those who stand at allen junction seeking for men to sleep with are regarded as prostitute, Well if you are a lady and you have slept with a minimum of 3 guys before actually getting married, then you are into prostitution. Its as simple as that, well I can't say of d men. Em outta here

1 Like

Re: Definition Of Prostitution by Free101(m): 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
Moz22:

Its not just those who sell their bodies or those who stand at allen junction seeking for men to sleep with are regarded as prostitute, Well if you are a lady and you have sleep with a minimum of 3 guys before actually getting married, then you are into prostitution. Its as simple as that, well I can't say of d men. Em outta here
Bros.......I don't wanna also say this but am so pressed by your post that's am gonna drop this.....
This is post is nothing but hypocrisy. You date girl, she no give you; you bash her say she no love you. If she wants to prove her love by giving you and the guys that comes into her life after you break her heart before marrying, does that make her a prostitute.
And what does that makes you; you that am sure you are not a virgin and I can categorically say you can't count how many girls you've done unless you're still 17!!!

4 Likes

Re: Definition Of Prostitution by Moz22: 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
Free101:

Bros.......I don't wanna also say this but am so pressed by your post that's am gonna drop this.....
This is post is nothing but hypocrisy. You date girl, she no give you; you bash her say she no love you. If she wants to prove her love by giving you and the guys that comes into her life after you break her heart before marrying, does that make her a prostitute.
And what does that makes you; you that am sure you are not a virgin and I can categorically say you can't count how many girls you've done unless you're still 17!!!
lol..u seem to know me lot more
Re: Definition Of Prostitution by hkidola00(m): 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
Moz22:

Its not just those who sell their bodies or those who stand at allen junction seeking for men to sleep with are regarded as prostitute, Well if you are a lady and you have sleep with a minimum of 3 guys before actually getting married, then you are into prostitution. Its as simple as that, well I can't say of d men. Em outta here
op, receive sense by month end

1 Like

Re: Definition Of Prostitution by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
Free101:

100000000 likes for u biko. Talking abt ladies prostitution lyk say guys too no dey doam. Hypocrisy. If u wat to talk sense den make it equal. Ode!
Re: Definition Of Prostitution by hkidola00(m): 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
naughtynaughty:
100000000 likes for u biko. Talking abt ladies prostitution lyk say guys too no dey doam. Hypocrisy. If u wat to talk sense den make it equal. Ode!
sis,calm d fuuuckk down, I don't believe all dis na guyz dey jab dem....look, as long as u didn't rape d girl and she gave in because of #60 indomie and one egg, she be ashi
Re: Definition Of Prostitution by Free101(m): 6:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
Moz22:
lol..u seem to know me lot more
Don't know you, but we all know 'most' guys are sexually active. And take note, when a girl gives you her body, it means you mean something to her unless if she's wanting something in return
Even the oloshos have my respect, if the toto no special for one kind way, some guys no go hustle am with their money
By the way I am for #TeamNoOlosho, toast and F em'!
Re: Definition Of Prostitution by Free101(m): 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Sis, calm down.....the guy no understand nau, kilo tun fa oro 'ode' ni kini tan so??
Re: Definition Of Prostitution by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
Woh woh woh. How com d op being a guy can. Speak for d ladies buh can't comment for d guys? Only one reason. Unless he's a gay and d female gay else ur post is em............. Wetin dem dey call am#som one help with a word pls#
Re: Definition Of Prostitution by Cholls(m): 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
My brothers and sister what are the people above saying sef. Who is prostitute, all i see in naija are olosho sef with no dignity sef. I tire sef.
Re: Definition Of Prostitution by Moz22: 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
hkidola00:
sis,calm d fuuuckk down, I don't believe all dis na guyz dey jab dem....look, as long as u didn't rape d girl and she gave in because of #60 indomie and one egg, she be ashi
abeg help me tell dem ooo..they are ashi..I repeat on loudspeaker
Re: Definition Of Prostitution by utenwuson: 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
hkidola00:
op, receive sense by month end
kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikik

month end?
Re: Definition Of Prostitution by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
Moz22:

Lol, and what number for guys?
Re: Definition Of Prostitution by Moz22: 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Lol, and what number for guys?
I don tok my own
Re: Definition Of Prostitution by hkidola00(m): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
utenwuson:
kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikik

month end?
smiley
Re: Definition Of Prostitution by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
Free101:

Sis, calm down.....the guy no understand nau, kilo tun fa oro 'ode' ni kini tan so??
and who is diz? Abi u want me 2kol u ode too?
Re: Definition Of Prostitution by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
hkidola00:
motigbo. We yaf hear
Re: Definition Of Prostitution by Free101(m): 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
naughtynaughty:
and who is diz? Abi u want me 2kol u ode too?
You are free to call me whatever you wish, you have a right to say your mind.
Re: Definition Of Prostitution by prof2015(m): 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
Moz22:

Its not just those who sell their bodies or those who stand at allen junction seeking for men to sleep with are regarded as prostitute, Well if you are a lady and you have slept with a minimum of 3 guys before actually getting married, then you are into prostitution. Its as simple as that, well I can't say of d men. Em outta here
bros keep consoling yourself
Re: Definition Of Prostitution by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
Free101:

You are free to call me whatever you wish, you have a right to say your mind.
awww..sorry dear. Gudevening
Re: Definition Of Prostitution by Margauxluv(f): 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
hkidola00:

For ur Gullible mind sad
Re: Definition Of Prostitution by Free101(m): 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
naughtynaughty:
awww..sorry dear. Gudevening
No need to be, its a free world!
By the way, a very good evening to you too
Re: Definition Of Prostitution by Margauxluv(f): 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
Moz22:

The definition of prostitute s dat yuh jobless
For now. undecided
Re: Definition Of Prostitution by Moz22: 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
prof2015:
bros keep consoling yourself
which one be consoling for d matter
Re: Definition Of Prostitution by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
Free101:

No need to be, its a free world!
By the way, a very good evening to you too
can we be friends? Lemme follow u asap.
Re: Definition Of Prostitution by hkidola00(m): 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
Margauxluv:

For ur Gullible mind sad
am i wrong smiley
Re: Definition Of Prostitution by Free101(m): 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
naughtynaughty:
can we be friends? Lemme follow u asap.
Of course! We can be friends, you know I was never angry from your comment, Nairaland has made many people be on the defensive even when they are not attacked because many 'cowards' use online forums to show their strengths
Re: Definition Of Prostitution by edward1984(m): 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
Moz22:

I hate to do this too but am so pressed so em gonna say it, but please no one should take this the wrong way.. cool cool cool cool

I always tell guys before you say anything generally about women, first ask your Mother, Sister/Sisters, Aunt/Aunties and even your Granny before jumping into conclusion.. PEACE OUT..

1 Like

Re: Definition Of Prostitution by Margauxluv(f): 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
hkidola00:
am i wrong smiley

U see laff for ma face angry angry angry

Lol tongue
Re: Definition Of Prostitution by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
Free101:

Of course! We can be friends, you know I was never angry from your comment, Nairaland has made many people be on the defensive even when they are not attacked because many 'cowards' use online forums to show their strengths
cool

1 Like

Re: Definition Of Prostitution by Moz22: 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
edward1984:

I hate to do this too but am so pressed so em gonna say it, but please no one should take this the wrong way.. cool cool cool cool

I always tell guys before you say anything generally about women, first ask your Mother, Sister/Sisters, Aunt/Aunties and even your Granny before jumping into conclusion.. PEACE OUT..

as long as those u listed up here doesn't indulge in that shameless act, then she isn't
Re: Definition Of Prostitution by Moz22: 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
Margauxluv:

The definition of prostitute s dat yuh jobless For now. undecided
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Would U Rather Be Rich Man Side Chick Or A Poor Man One And Only / How Do I Explain To My Gf how i burnt my divk? / Guys, What's The Most Silly Thing You've Done For Pvssy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.