Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? (9799 Views)

This Lady’s Unclad Maternity Photos Is All What You Need To See Today / Is Paid Dating The New Wave Of Prostitution? / 13 Of The Most Famous Prostitutes In The History Of Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? by MisterGrace: 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
[img]http://media.allnight.com/DrASKd_gMVc8LryJyXI5_btEYGY=/1200x900/smart/etch-production.s3.amazonaws.com/assets/posts/0d/af/10/0daf100000000000.jpg[/img]

A company renowned for their life-like sex dolls is experimenting with virtual reality. They have created an app that allows users to create the personality of the woman of their dreams, and they are working on pairing it with the Oculus Rift virtual reality headset.

Major advances in virtual reality sex, thanks to the Oculus Rift headset, are coming. The creator of RealDoll, a high-end sex doll brand, is incorporating programmable personalities into its dolls using an app.

[img]http://media.allnight.com/cG3qz4Ef1juzB_nH65fNq9ILp0I=/1200x900/smart/etch-production.s3.amazonaws.com/assets/posts/cc/af/10/ccaf100000000000.jpg[/img]

Smart, Or Not
“If you don’t want her to be smart she won’t be smart,” the RealDoll owner says. “If you want her to be shy she will be shy.” With Oculus Rift taking off, the sex doll company is making their product compatible with the virtual reality technology.

[img]http://media.allnight.com/z0MxuaMIEeAv2woM2lC1cJn-HSo=/1200x900/smart/etch-production.s3.amazonaws.com/assets/posts/fc/af/10/fcaf100000000000.jpg[/img]

Oculus Rift
“The idea would be you could tell the app attached to the VR and you have your headphones on and you’re in a swish chalet somewhere with this girl you’ve created,” McMullen says about the product’s possibilities. You can do more than just create a sex partner, but actually mold a personality and form a relationship—of sorts.

http://allnight.com/post/7326-virtual-reality-sex-dolls-can-be-programmed-is-the-end-of-prostitution-next/pages/2/

1 Like

Re: Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? by MisterGrace: 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? by DesChyko: 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
Madness angry
How can doll replace humans?
We were taught the disadvantages of mechanization in school. This is one of it.
Prostitutes, over to you: Upgrade or Lose your job.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
Endtime RESEARCHES to endtime DISCOVERIES to endtime PRODUCTS...
Re: Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? by MisterGrace: 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
DesChyko:
Madness angry

How can doll replace humans?

We were taught the disadvantages of mechanization in school. This is one of it.

Prostitutes, over to you: Upgrade or Lose your job.

grin grin grin
I'm just thinking about the level of loneliness that will be abound
in the realm of the female folks should this thing becomes a hit.

Except they also start producing male machines too.
Re: Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? by AsanwaKC(f): 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
wahala...but guys ain't loyal to one hole

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? by MisterGrace: 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
AsanwaKC:

Stop generalizing...
Re: Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? by Elosky20: 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
AsanwaKC:
blood of buhari.
Re: Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? by AsanwaKC(f): 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
MisterGrace:

Stop generalizing...
OK..most guys
Re: Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? by lanicky(f): 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
The sex dolls looks devilish undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
lanicky:
Re: Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? by DesChyko: 6:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
MisterGrace:

grin grin grin I'm just thinking about the level of loneliness that will be abound in the realm of the female folks should this thing becomes a hit.
Hahahahagrin.. Funny enough, I didn't think of that.. Lol.
Re: Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? by jnichole(m): 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
all these things that look like #KARISHIKA.in chigul's voice:karishika fall and die o cast and bind.
Re: Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
So far this helps curb sexual immoralities and rape undecided

I have absolutely nothing against it cool
Re: Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? by Rucheen(m): 10:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
Any improvised woman is not for Rucheen. with Ella am OK
Re: Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? by NemzySeries(m): 10:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
Y buy a toy wen u can always drill a hole on ur bed and wall.... Vaseline is still 70box.......lol
Re: Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? by iykekelvins(m): 10:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nothing can replace real puna
Re: Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? by Ekugbeh(m): 12:08am On Feb 18, 2016
lanicky:
ok o..
Re: Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? by TheAziz: 12:12am On Feb 18, 2016
chai, so the baby go ft born?
Re: Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? by babadem2much(m): 3:43am On Feb 18, 2016
This white dudes creating problem everyday, I wonder who will go for toy sex when fine babes n those patronizing OLOSHOS still dea form big guys.

But Oloshos una market is now dwindling with this invention. una been no de loyal sef
Re: Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? by cruzita(f): 4:22am On Feb 18, 2016
undecided anyhow una like ,una upgrade am it will never be like the real thing

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? by Nobody: 5:12am On Feb 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
So far this helps curb sexual immoralities and rape undecided

I have absolutely nothing against it cool
You may eventually have a problem with that by the time the price of those dolls becomes affordable to average men and you come clock 35yrs join in your papa house.undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? by Nobody: 5:15am On Feb 18, 2016
No.They'd want real warm bodies.
Re: Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? by chriskosherbal(m): 5:20am On Feb 18, 2016
Wow science has gone far
Re: Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? by Nobody: 5:21am On Feb 18, 2016
MisterGrace:

grin grin grin
I'm just thinking about the level of loneliness that will be abound
in the realm of the female folks should this thing becomes a hit.

We gon be JUST WONDERFUL. wink thank you sir for yer concern but it isn't needed.
Re: Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 18, 2016
Well, this will not stop 'teamvaseline'
Or 'teamolosho' or 'teamgay'. undecided undecided
Re: Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? by Randyblincks(m): 6:10am On Feb 18, 2016
What if this qets more berra than the real thinq?? Jst wnderinq sha...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 18, 2016
SirJeffry:
You may eventually have a problem with that by the time the price of those dolls becomes affordable to average men and you come clock 35yrs join in your papa house.undecided
If only a doll can replace a woman in your life will you reason In such a dumb way undecided

How old are you BTW?
Re: Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 18, 2016
Randyblincks:
What if this qets more berra than the real thinq??
Jst wnderinq sha...
Won't....... woman =one of God's greatest creations.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
We gon be JUST WONDERFUL. wink thank you sir for yer concern but it isn't needed.
Sup cat face!
Re: Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? by Tpave(m): 6:47am On Feb 18, 2016
There is no way it can be compared with real human being. The thing fit carry belle born? Abi e fit satisfy my sexual desire like my Chioma. Nonsense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) / I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! / Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.