Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles (7047 Views)

Beautiful Girls Are Ugly / Why are NAIRALANDERs not using their real pictures on their profiles / Why Won't Most Nairalanders Post Pictures On Their Profiles ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by IFELEKE(m): 10:52am On May 19, 2009
STELARTOIS:

Dats your own opinion,i checked her profile.i dont think she is prettier dan me. For your information i'm a model,cant u seee my flat abs.How many girls has dat type of tummy embarassed
Must you continue to publicly display your folly?
Believe me,There better ways of getting attention than this cheap way you are towing.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by smurf1(f): 10:54am On May 19, 2009
@labiyemmy:

@Stelartois

I think I know you in Edinburgh, anyway, whats up about you dissing our lovely men on NairaLand? I am sure there are a few who will catch your fancy, just keep looking.
LOLZ! grin grin
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by STELARTOIS(f): 10:58am On May 19, 2009
BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER;

God has really bless me becos am,gergeous,pretty,beautiful,cute,sexy,adorable,super sexy and all dat angry sad
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by izeek(m): 11:00am On May 19, 2009
drama group.
how come ppl dont seem to realize she just here to seek attention.
thats if shes a she?
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by OneNaija(m): 11:02am On May 19, 2009
Who tell you this monkey Banana. Nur let any body lie to you because they just want to use you and throw you for shit . check my profile to see my Ghana babe.She pass you hundred time far far. go sit down one place. becos i dey play with thonia you dey say I be fools. Idiot.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by geolabious(m): 11:03am On May 19, 2009
[size=13pt]Rubbish Thread
@Poster
Am very sure u arn't the one in the pics

TO ur question

Have you check seun's profile[/size]
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by STELARTOIS(f): 11:06am On May 19, 2009
@izeek,am sorry 2 disappoint u,i cant date u.I have class men,have i made myself clear enough?small pickin

Other members might not be proud 2 post their pics becos they might not have d super look,mine is on display becos am cute.RUBBISH
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by zerocool(m): 11:07am On May 19, 2009
@stelartois

oh spare me! a million naija girls av flat abd. And need i mention dat ur trunk isn't well aligned with ur upper limb to regard urself as beautiful.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by charminme(f): 11:11am On May 19, 2009
I tot i am the only one that tot that too
The problem is some people dnt knw the meaning of cute,handsome guy
Some guys are HORIBLE, fine they knw try and they are not helping matter they are rough as well yulk angry
Trully beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

Guys even if u knw fine abeg be CLEAN and NEAT
It will cover up for the wowo undecided i guess
But come to think of it, the ugly ones are the most reliable, na wa oooo cry

For me, i can t marry an ugly guy cos i dnt want my children to look like their father
But am not looking for over handsome guy too, cos most of them are full of them selves
I want a very presentable guy
So to the ugly ones try and cover up, provided shrek is not more handsome than u are grin
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by izeek(m): 11:17am On May 19, 2009
@post,
when beauty is classiefied and u respond, am be'reft of the true meaning of beauty.
are u the prettiest from your community? maybe u could be the one-eyed kween.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by charminme(f): 11:18am On May 19, 2009
geolabious:

[size=13pt]Rubbish Thread
@Poster
Am very sure u arn't the one in the pics

TO ur question

Have you check seun's profile[/size]

U dnt like the thread cos she is talkin about u cheesy

The poster is just there, to me she is not fine like that, she just kept herself clean
so wat are we talkin about, she has a point MOST OF U GUYS ARE UGLY YULK undecided  i did not say that lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by geolabious(m): 11:19am On May 19, 2009
[size=13pt]I can see we have so many jobless 9gerian on NL [/size]
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by SoAmazing(m): 11:20am On May 19, 2009
@poster, seems you don't understand the meaning of beauty and being cute.A thorough diagnosis of your face suggests you need a nasal and lips transplant.Your nose is a big turn off, looks so odd, outta place and unappealing!
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by Nobody: 11:22am On May 19, 2009
charminme:

U dnt like the thread cos she is talkin about u cheesy

The poster is just there, to me she is not fine like that, she just kept herself clean
so wat are we talkin about, she has a point MOST OF U GUYS ARE UGLY YULK undecided  i did not say that lipsrsealed
shot fired, shot fired

Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by izeek(m): 11:23am On May 19, 2009
i just looked at the pis wll self,
stupid  edo chick that left naija to promote prostitution.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by ebila(m): 11:25am On May 19, 2009
@WHITELEXI,
man,u don't need wotchu doin.xchangin' words ain't cool,trust me.i know she dissed guys,but she didn't mention names so u shuldn't take it upon urself 2 save d world.easy man,i assure u,she ain't d prettiest dame on NL.and keep it in mind dat alot of NL girls didn't upload their pix cos "them settle down worwor!".

@STELARTOIS,
it ain't all about looks.i know looks matter,but looks without attitude is pure trash.keep lookin,there r ugly guys,but i sure ain't one of them.

@CHARMINME,
Gurl,u don't need dat shit,dissin guys n all.STELARLOIS has already done dat,u don't need to rub in in.DOn't get me wrong,i ain't close to ugly at all,but come on,u're talkin about people.

@Everybody else,
Don't hate,she's only speaking her mind,though she was blunt!And for d guys,d way u carry urself matters a whole lot,u may not be cute but desirable,but ur carriage is d only thin that'll do that for u!
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by charminme(f): 11:26am On May 19, 2009
SoAmazing!:

@poster, seems you don't understand the meaning of beauty and being cute.A thorough diagnosis of your face suggests you need a nasal and lips transplant.Your nose is a big turn off, looks so odd, outta place and unappealing!

hanhan! is too much now,
But i guess without make up she will look more horrible undecided i did that not say again lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by Nobody: 11:27am On May 19, 2009
charminme:

hanhan! is too much now,
But i guess without make up she will look more horrible undecided i did that not say again lipsrsealed
hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
see yab
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by geolabious(m): 11:29am On May 19, 2009
izeek:

i just looked at the pis wll self,
stupid  edo chick that left naija to promote prostitution.
[size=13pt]
Exactly
Confirm [/size]
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by labiyemmy(m): 11:29am On May 19, 2009
I see nothing wrong in the poster classifying herself as beautiful, afterall, dem say, monkey he no fine, but him mama like am, so, if an ugly woman or man thinks he/she is beautiful, then so be it, just carry your own cross, because by the time you now come accross pretty women, na only you by your mouth go say, abeg, i no say i no fine o, but Stelartois, do you drink Stella Artois?
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by STELARTOIS(f): 11:29am On May 19, 2009
SEE DIRTY MOUTH shocked shocked shocked shocked YOU GUYS ARE JUST JEALOUS OF MY ETRA ORDINARY BEAUTY embarassed
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by izeek(m): 11:33am On May 19, 2009
am sorry i mentioned a particular tribe. my bad.
too late i wrot it before i noticed.

aniways chick continue to seek attention, u will find one soon enuf.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by STELARTOIS(f): 11:35am On May 19, 2009
woaa,ebila wit luv cool grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by vanderjo(m): 11:36am On May 19, 2009
@stella,
don't know what you want sef,we gree sey we no fine,so why u never see fine boys for there marry?
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by SoAmazing(m): 11:36am On May 19, 2009
@poster, shut the fuckup.You sound like your thick skull's full of beer.It's a pity you can't figure out what your unfounded pride's doing to you.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by Riskie(f): 11:37am On May 19, 2009
@ Poster YOU think you have the right to call someone ugly with that awful photoshopped picture of yourself. Even with the extra help you are nothing special. Get a life you attention LovePeddler  lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by charminme(f): 11:38am On May 19, 2009
BEAUTY IS VAIN!!!!!
but a woman that feareth the lord she shall be praised

Only if everybody is given the opportunity of creating themselves,mennnn i will look like Halle berry grin
no one will be ugly in this world
@ebila am not dissin anybody as u call it
i just see no reason flauntin urself in nairaland of all places
the guys are not nice, they will throw words with no pity

@Poster, i guess u made a mistake yabbin the guys here!
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by geolabious(m): 11:40am On May 19, 2009
Riskie:

@ Poster YOU think you have the right to call someone ugly with that awful photoshopped picture of yourself. Even with the extra help you are nothing special. Get a life you attention LovePeddler  lipsrsealed
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by Naijagirly(f): 11:40am On May 19, 2009
STELARTOIS:

SEE DIRTY MOUTH shocked shocked shocked shocked YOU GUYS ARE JUST JEALOUS OF MY ETRA ORDINARY BEAUTY embarassed
I dont think there are Jealous cos if you ask me you look like a transgendered from Kenya in that photo lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by STELARTOIS(f): 11:45am On May 19, 2009
To u girls in d house,u can only judge me;if u have d gut to post ur pics on ur profile,if not keep ur mouth shut lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by OneNaija(m): 11:46am On May 19, 2009
why una dey waste time they follow stupid beast they talk.without make up. U be obj daughter. stupid girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

I Am Home Or I Am At Home. Which Of The Two Is Grammatically Correct? / Jesus Appear On Sky In London 2days Ago / FG To Purchase New Aircraft At Low Interest Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.