Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles (7073 Views)

Beautiful Girls Are Ugly / Why are NAIRALANDERs not using their real pictures on their profiles / Why Won't Most Nairalanders Post Pictures On Their Profiles ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by spikedcylinder: 2:06pm On May 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

Is that you in your profile?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tell your boy/f he is in for a battle with me.
Battle to win Spikey!!!

Lol! Which boyfriend? grin
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by toshacer: 2:07pm On May 19, 2009
This is Stella

Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by Sauron1: 2:07pm On May 19, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Lol! Which boyfriend? grin

Ya partner!!!
U think i dunno who your partner is??
See this woman. tongue

whitelexi:

Now i know who is posting all this yarns grin grin grin grin grin

That last pic wey u post don scatter your cover. Stop this before i open ya yansh for here oh tongue tongue tongue

Whitelexi, who is behind the comments?
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by yme1(f): 2:09pm On May 19, 2009
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin grin
this thread has gat me laffing
anyway i know my NL guys are cute o kiss kiss cheesy
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:11pm On May 19, 2009
@Stella

Your responses are confusing. . .you said you have a boyfriend. , and yet you are looking for a dude on NL? undecided
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by spikedcylinder: 2:12pm On May 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

Ya partner!!!
U think i dunno who your partner is??
See this woman. tongue

I'm covered by the blood of Jesus Christ, my Lord and personal saviour.

You have me mixed up. cool
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by ChuckBass1(m): 2:13pm On May 19, 2009
The stupid wor wor stelatoris has finally removed her picture after i have finished her picture!

Idiot! She thinks she can come to nairaland and abuse boys for no just cause and put up a picture that looks like a revolting orangutan to claim she is a chic! i dare her to put that picture back up again and see the bashing of her life that she will recieve!

Flat chested decorated baboon wannabe! angry
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by STELARTOIS(f): 2:16pm On May 19, 2009
i removed my piicture becos i realised fine boys refuse to pop into dis thread.

@ Thonia,my boyfriend just dumbed me for a girl he met online,so i decided 2 hunt online too cool
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by IFELEKE(m): 2:19pm On May 19, 2009
I wonder why people keep making a big deal out of the poster's rantings.
She(or He) is fake, End Of Story.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by TOPE20001(f): 2:21pm On May 19, 2009
Chuck Ba$$:

The stupid wor wor stelatoris has finally removed her picture after i have finished her picture!

Idiot! She thinks she can come to nairaland and abuse boys for no just cause and put up a picture that looks like a revolting orangutan to claim she is a chic! i dare her to put that picture back up again and see the bashing of her life that she will recieve!

Flat chested decorated baboon wannabe! angry

STELARTOIS:

Rofl grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:21pm On May 19, 2009
STELARTOIS:

@ Thonia,my boyfriend just dumbed me for a girl he met online,so i decided 2 hunt online too cool

Ouch too bad. . .But don't you think its a pathetic way to find a dude?  undecided i mean there's got to be cute guys in Edinburgh?  undecided
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by Sauron1: 2:23pm On May 19, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I'm covered by the blood of Jesus Christ, my Lord and personal saviour.
You have me mixed up. cool

Spikey, don't play SMART!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by spikedcylinder: 2:25pm On May 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

Spikey, don't play SMART!!!! angry angry angry angry

Ok, ok, you got me. I'm with Mike Tyson. grin
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by Naijagirly(f): 2:27pm On May 19, 2009
STELARTOIS:

All FINE boys on nairaland are already taken.

Hunting online for a BF, thats pathetic
I hear they are loads of handsome Scots around your location but they probably dont see you cos your abs remind them of that of a bouncer lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by STELARTOIS(f): 2:27pm On May 19, 2009
BYEEEE AM OUT OF NAIRALAND TO LOOK ELSE WHERE FOR MY PERFECT HANDSOME  GUY, sad sad sad sad sad BYEEEEEE.

END OF STORY cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by whitelexi(m): 2:27pm On May 19, 2009
STELARTOIS:

U still playing this game??

I go tell them who u be ohhhh, u already have many profiles created in very quick succession, and u don create this one again cool shocked shocked

She aint even in scotland
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by ChuckBass1(m): 2:28pm On May 19, 2009
STELARTOIS:

Mumu!

Or do you mean that other ugly shitheads like you refused to come to your aid to defend her royal ugliness?

To see how freakishly ugly you are, if there was a competition amongst all the fine nairaland girls and you were the only contestant available because the other girls couldn't make it, the organizers will rather postphone the competition than for them to award you the crown!

Miss Wor-Wor Nairaland 2009! angry
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by Sauron1: 2:30pm On May 19, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Ok, ok, you got me. I'm with Mike Tyson. grin

I've got Life Insurance.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by SoAmazing(m): 2:30pm On May 19, 2009
@poster, did you say your boyfriend "dumbed" you?I wonder what these teenagers are getting on to these days.So nairaland's where you seek solace after you've been dumped.No one's gonna eat the stale food that you are, okay?C'mon, you're still gonna be chucked in the trash can over and over again until you change your attitude after which you might be lucky to get even an ugly guy.Can't even spell "dumped" correctly.Why won't any bloke dump you when your mouth runs around like a river full of toxins and your physical features fucking twisted?Hey louse, cut your losses and bow out in shame?
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by maisonko: 2:32pm On May 19, 2009
hey you sound wierd monster you are dont tell your self you are , ugly let others tell you thjat beast
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by agabaI23(m): 2:34pm On May 19, 2009
she is gone? Aww!
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by donjazzie(m): 2:36pm On May 19, 2009
I guess she she found out she's been dumbed lol,
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by TOPE20001(f): 2:36pm On May 19, 2009
agabaI23:

she is gone? Aww!

Abeggiii
She prolly just went to log in with her real ID cheesy
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:37pm On May 19, 2009
STELARTOIS:

BYEEEE AM OUT OF NAIRALAND TO LOOK ELSE WHERE FOR MY PERFECT HANDSOME  GUY, sad sad sad sad sad BYEEEEEE.

END OF STORY cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Kpele ohhh. . .but I've got to say. . .never start a fire you can't put out.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by spikedcylinder: 2:37pm On May 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

I've got Life Insurance.

Awww. . . . you'll do that for me? kiss

@ OP,

You'll prolly come back as taray or paray or jaray. Enjoy! wink
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by agabaI23(m): 2:38pm On May 19, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Kpele ohhh. . .but I've got to say. . .never start a fire you can't put out.
How things change? You were pushing her few minutes ago now you are giving her a knock?
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by Owen2(m): 2:39pm On May 19, 2009
reading comments and checking profiles, grin grin
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by mojojojo26(m): 2:40pm On May 19, 2009
the poster is jenny
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by whitelexi(m): 2:40pm On May 19, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Awww. . . . you'll do that for me? kiss

@ OP,

You'll prolly come back as taray or paray or jaray. Enjoy! wink

So u know too grin
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by TOPE20001(f): 2:41pm On May 19, 2009
spikedcylinder:

You'll prolly come back as taray or paray or jaray. Enjoy! wink[/color]

So na MARAY be this yet again shocked grin cheesy

Spikey stop mocking me o sad cheesy
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:43pm On May 19, 2009
agabaI23:

How things change? You were pushing her few minutes ago now you are giving her a knock?

Because Am Me. . .there's never a permanent friend or enemy. . .  cool

I do not look at something just from one point of view. . .Just because I support a person's statement doesn't mean I won't point out the wrong thing the person's doing. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Jesus Appear On Sky In London 2days Ago / INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY / The Mystery Behind Orashi And Ogbuide: 2 Igbo Rivers That Cannot Mix (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.