Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles (7083 Views)

Beautiful Girls Are Ugly / Why are NAIRALANDERs not using their real pictures on their profiles / Why Won't Most Nairalanders Post Pictures On Their Profiles ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:15pm On May 19, 2009
Its funny how some of the dudes here are taking it so personal  grin  grin  grin. . .There have been one million thread created about NL ladies being ugly and all that. . . And the dudes are cool with it. . .now a lady simply posts her observation and you all wanna crucify her. . .shooo  shocked  shocked  shocked. . .na wa ohhh. . . grin  grin  grin

As much as i do not agree with some of her posts. . .i don't see the reason why some peeps have to spit so much fire because she simply stated her opinion. . .Fine she's made her observation. . .so what? . . .Does it really matter what she thinks?

I don't think that anyone can make you feel inferior or make you think less of yourself till you give them the permission to do so. . .

I still maintain. . . If you know you ain't ugly and confident about yourself. . .then i don't think what anyone says should bother you that much . .
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by agabaI23(m): 1:16pm On May 19, 2009
STELARTOIS:

@agba123,pls dont compare me wit dat ur chinesedoll dat bleaches her skin,but i wouldnt mind if u can compare me with thoniaslim,maray,tope 2000 and few others dat i cant remember their names lipsrsealed

Did you see the first name or is that one too much for you?  We are not talking about bleaching here. We talking about the total package here please.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by PERFECTLUV(m): 1:18pm On May 19, 2009
Stella did u check my profile? If u didn't then check it now and tell me what u think
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by spikedcylinder: 1:21pm On May 19, 2009
STELARTOIS:

@agba123,pls dont compare me wit dat ur chinesedoll dat bleaches her skin,but i wouldnt mind if u can compare me with thoniaslim,maray,tope 2000 and few others dat i cant remember their names lipsrsealed

For a "newbie", you sure know your way around. undecided
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 19, 2009
undecided   grin
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by whitelexi(m): 1:23pm On May 19, 2009
agabaI23:

If Daphoenix(Starstruck) or chinesedoll is the starter of this thread, I will understand because they have reasons supportable by evidence.

Now this is getting even more interesting cool
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by geolabious(m): 1:27pm On May 19, 2009
:-x
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by OneNaija(m): 1:31pm On May 19, 2009
@mumu stella You are a disgrace to your family.You are waste of Humanity. You just prove to us this is your character and bad Attitude.Disgusting. I cant even look at your picture. check out your tommy i think you don get pikin already maybe e don die anyway.No need person go waste e time to talk to this shameless idiot like you. anywhere you post on nairaland na insult you go dey recieve from me. stupid girl. I blame your parents to allow you cross red sea. because you are waste of humanity. stupid angel of darkness.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by jaybee3(m): 1:32pm On May 19, 2009
PERFECTLUV:

Stella did u check my profile? If u didn't then check it now and tell me what u think
Sorry bro, your location automatically disqualifies you from contention.
try next time  cool

Still sitting back and enjoying the drama unfold
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by Sauron1: 1:33pm On May 19, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

I don't think that anyone can make you feel inferior or make you think less of yourself till you give them the permission to do so. . .
I still maintain. . . If you know you ain't ugly and confident about yourself. . .then i don't think what anyone says should bother you that much . .

It shouldn't bother if the person making such claims is a cutie herself.
This is a classic example of pot calling kettle black.

spikedcylinder:

For a "newbie", you sure know your way around. undecided

See me thinking you and Stella Artois are the same person. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by agabaI23(m): 1:34pm On May 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

[b]It shouldn't bother if the person making such claims is a cutie herself.[/b]See me thinking you and Stella Artois are the same person. cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by spikedcylinder: 1:35pm On May 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

If I were half as pretty as Stella, I'd have you in my bed. wink
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:36pm On May 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

It shouldn't bother if the person making such claims is a cutie herself.
This is a classic example of pot calling kettle black.

OK. . .I get that. . .but some of the dudes here are just taking it over personal . .haba. . . Like if they had a gun now they gonna blow her head up. . .
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:36pm On May 19, 2009
jay bee:

Sorry bro, your location automatically disqualifies you from contention.
try next time  cool

Still sitting back and enjoying the drama unfold

Ouch. . .
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by STELARTOIS(f): 1:37pm On May 19, 2009
i might be new in having an id, but i have always been a guest frm google before i decided to join d nairaland forum
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by STELARTOIS(f): 1:39pm On May 19, 2009
@ spikedcylinder,i checked ur profile now,u look cute and natural cool cool cool
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by spikedcylinder: 1:40pm On May 19, 2009
STELARTOIS:

i might be new in having an id, but i have always been a guest frm google before i decided to join d nairaland forum

Sure.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by toshacer: 1:41pm On May 19, 2009
This is Stella's boyfriend.

Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by STELARTOIS(f): 1:47pm On May 19, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by STELARTOIS(f): 1:48pm On May 19, 2009
See my boyfriend,how many guys can have a competition wit him on dis forum

Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by Sauron1: 1:49pm On May 19, 2009
spikedcylinder:

If I were half as pretty as Stella, I'd have you in my bed. wink

Is that you in your profile?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tell your boy/f he is in for a battle with me.
Battle to win Spikey!!!
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by Naijagirly(f): 1:52pm On May 19, 2009
STELARTOIS:

u guys are not my family,dis ur nairaland cant add anything to my life,so i have nothing 2 proof to u guys.Moreover i dont take forums like dis serious.Rubbish,who are u to order me to post my pics,insult embarassed
Why body come dey pepper you?
Give it Up!!
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by agabaI23(m): 1:54pm On May 19, 2009
STELARTOIS:

pls dont hate me becos am sassyful.Guys i understand u r ugly becos nearly 80% of males profile i checked yesterday were ugly,i'm not shallow and i really hate to sound full of myself but i'm not ugly.But few of d babes profile are  kiss kiss kiss cute.Maybe i have to look some where else for my hottie pie cry cry

STELARTOIS:

Any contradictions here? Or has he dumped you?
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by Naijagirly(f): 1:54pm On May 19, 2009
STELARTOIS:

If you have something so 'HOT' why bother prowling through guys profile looking for handsome guys?
Abi u forget wentin u write for the first post?
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by agabaI23(m): 1:56pm On May 19, 2009
Naijagirly:

If you have something so 'HOT' why bother prowling through guys profile looking for handsome guys?
Abi u forget wentin u write for the first post?
You must be my sister with different parent.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 19, 2009
agabaI23:

Any contradictions here? Or has he dumped you?

GUY that PHOTO na from GoogLE!! na Hiaj!!!  grin
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by STELARTOIS(f): 1:57pm On May 19, 2009
but unfortunately
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by ChuckBass1(m): 1:57pm On May 19, 2009
Oh My shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

So you think you can yab Nairaland boys for free abi that they are ugly. . .huh! Okay let me see your picture first and comment:

I just saw the picture of stelartois!

Gba! You look like a confirmed Harlot pricing her P****ssy for N350 on Allen!

Is that a nose ring i see on your nose? Jeez, there is no difference between you and a prized cow that has just won an award in an agricultural show!.

Another thing i noticed is that your really flat chested and the top your wearing is realling trying hard to give you boobs, but it will take the whole of CSI Miami with all their gadgets to locate a nipple because i see no difference between a flat chested man and you. If your men are to sleep with you, wetin dem go play with sef? undecided Bone to Bone action!

Taking a closer look at your make up, dont you think its an over kill? undecided Your eye shadow is way off the mark and extremely slutty to say the least! If you were that cute, i dont think you should have spent 8 hours pancaking your eyes and end up still looking like a decorated baboon?

Still looking at your picture, i see traces of facial moustach under your nose? Do you shave? Are you that hairy? I guess you still visit the barber once in a while to make sure they carve the moustach well and you did a poor job hiding it because i can spot it a mile away!

Finally your clothes look cheap! I have seen better on nairaland from the pics of some girls, but yours reek seriously of yaba and since your claiming edinburg chic, i am sure you had a good deal at the bend down boutiques in yaba to last you a life time in edinburgh and your here showing us the best of yaba fashion collections yabbing Men that we are ugly.

Before you yab others abeg look at your self well. You look so much like a man and i wont be suprised that you just had a sex change transplant because all your previous masculine features are still glaring and the doctors you hired did a really bad job!

One more thing, i can get over how flat chested you are. . . Chei! What a waste? I am so sure when you have a kid, they would advise you to use pumps to breast feed your kid because there is no way that flat chested thing is going to produce any nutrient for any child to feed on talkless of a man to enjoy you sexually. It will be best he sucks your nose because thats the closet thing on your body that is remotely large and buldging!

Waif looking model i de Edinburgh Wannabe!
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by agabaI23(m): 1:58pm On May 19, 2009
faakay:

GUY that PHOTO na from GoogLE!! na Hiaj!!! grin
lol thanks
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by whitelexi(m): 2:02pm On May 19, 2009
Now i know who is posting all this yarns grin grin grin grin grin

That last pic wey u post don scatter your cover. Stop this before i open ya yansh for here oh tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by Naijagirly(f): 2:04pm On May 19, 2009
Chuck Ba$$:

Oh My shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

So you think you can yab Nairaland boys for free abi that they are ugly. . .huh! Okay let me see your picture first and comment:

I just saw the picture of stelartois!

Gba! You look like a confirmed Harlot pricing her P****ssy for N350 on Allen!

Is that a nose ring i see on your nose? Jeez, there is no difference between you and a prized cow that has just won an award in an agricultural show!.

Another thing i noticed is that your really flat chested and the top your wearing is realling trying hard to give you boobs, but it will take the whole of CSI Miami with all their gadgets to locate a nipple because i see no difference between a flat chested man and you. If your men are to sleep with you, wetin dem go play with sef? undecided Bone to Bone action!

Taking a closer look at your make up, dont you think its an over kill? undecided Your eye shadow is way off the mark and extremely slutty to say the least! If you were that cute, i dont think you should have spent 8 hours pancaking your eyes and end up still looking like a decorated baboon?

Still looking at your picture, i see traces of facial moustach under your nose? Do you shave? Are you that hairy? I guess you still visit the barber once in a while to make sure they carve the moustach well and you did a poor job hiding it because i can spot it a mile away!

Finally your clothes look cheap! I have seen better on nairaland from the pics of some girls, but yours reek seriously of yaba and since your claiming edinburg chic, i am sure you had a good deal at the bend down boutiques in yaba to last you a life time in edinburgh and your here showing us the best of yaba fashion collections yabbing Men that we are ugly.

Before you yab others abeg look at your self well. You look so much like a man and i wont be suprised that you just had a sex change transplant because all your previous masculine features are still glaring and the doctors you hired did a really bad job!

One more thing, i can get over how flat chested you are. . . Chei! What a waste? I am so sure when you have a kid, they would advise you to use pumps to breast feed your kid because there is no way that flat chested thing is going to produce any nutrient for any child to feed on talkless of a man to enjoy you sexually. It will be best he sucks your nose because thats the closet thing on your body that is remotely large and buldging!

Waif looking model i de Edinburgh Wannabe!

Final Analysis grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles by Uche2nna(m): 2:05pm On May 19, 2009
NL in the morning is like a shot of caffeine.  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Biography Of Late Veteran Yoruba Actress Alhaja Motunrayo Adeoye / When Was The Last Time You Fought / Freaks Of Nature(world's Biggest Tortoise,snake And Horse)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.