Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,287 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? (7754 Views)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Sexytemi(f): 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
There's a friend of mine(guy) who just started dating this girl who he met through a mutual friend, just a day after meeting her she told him that he shouldn't be angry if she asks for money from him and he couldn't give her and she goes out to sleep with other men to get it, and about a week later after they started dating she also told him to go work or learn yahoo yahoo so he can give her money to go shopping, now my friend is confuse Cox he doesn't if he should continue or he should opt of the relationship...

So family(both the gentlemen and ladies) what do u think?
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
undecided undecided

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Sexytemi(f): 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
Berlyn:
undecided undecided

Lol....what do u have to say
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by donbenedict(m): 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
angry op u need slap.. seriously..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by DLondonboiy: 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
nawa ooo wetin dey happen for nairaland
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by cruzita(f): 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
the babe don already show am her true colour .

he can continue at his own peril

10 Likes

Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Sexytemi(f): 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
donbenedict:
angry op u need slap.. seriously..

Lol, what I do na ??tonguetongue..

So what do u have to say
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Afrok(m): 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
This one pass me coz this storyline will pass through several stages before its fit to be acted as home video undecided

I can't date an EXPENSIVE OLOSHO, I mean an open-minded OLOSHO for that matter in this season of CHANGE. Even the devil will be angry with that guy if he continues to call that ashi his girlfriend

Like WTF... shocked nah gold the girl get down there wey the guy go dey mine? undecided

Finally Op, u have alot to learn if u wanna be good at writing fictious stories cheesy

5 Likes

Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Mariopgomery(m): 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
Dafuq Why all this nonsense from our girls , this are the same set of girls that would clamor for equal right later.
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Sexytemi(f): 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
Afrok:
This one pass me coz this storyline will pass through several stages before its fit to be acted as home video undecided

I can't date an EXPENSIVE OLOSHO, I mean an open-minded OLOSHO for that matter in this season of CHANGE. Even the devil will be angry with that guy if he continues to call that ashi his girlfriend

Like WTF... shocked nah gold the girl get down there wey the guy go dey mine? undecided

Finally Op, u have alot to learn if u wanna be good at writing fictious stories cheesy

Lol.....but joke apart it ain't fiction, the guy is a final student in my school and the girl is in the same level as me......y would I bring a false story to NL...... That's just ain't me....
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Afrok(m): 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol.....but joke apart it ain't fiction, the guy is a final student in my school and the girl is in the same level as me......y would I bring a false story to NL...... That's just ain't me....
same level as? Hope no be............. my hand no free type am eh
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Sexytemi(f): 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
Afrok:
same level as? Hope no be............. my hand no free type am eh

Lol...gringringrin....it's not me o....u can go thru my other topics and see that I use myself if it's truly me.....I ain't fake.....
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by bitchcrafts: 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
Misguided youth. The girl need to get that stinky thing she calls a brain replaced for a fresh one at the psychiatry. Her mind casted out and replaced with a human version too. Else, her peril is near for love of ephemerals that won't suffice for her future when her pussiieee begins to depreciate in value, hence rendering her economically powerless.

Make sure you pass her this message from the elders.

4 Likes

Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Afrok(m): 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol...gringringrin....it's not me o....u can go thru my other topics and see that I use myself if it's truly me.....I ain't fake.....
I mean same level as "always demanding money" embarassed
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
Sexytemi:
There's a friend of mine(guy) who just started dating this girl who he met through a mutual friend, just a day after meeting her she told him that he shouldn't be angry if she asks for money from him and he couldn't give her and she goes out to sleep with other men to get it, and about a week later after they started dating she also told him to go work or learn yahoo yahoo so he can give her money to go shopping, now my friend is confuse Cox he doesn't if he should continue or he should opt of the relationship...

Op u need a resounding slap... U are not a good friend to him,

I weep for ur friend cry

2 Likes

Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by petkoffdrake2(m): 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
Meanwhile, check my signature...
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Sexytemi(f): 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
Afrok:
I mean same level as "always demanding money" embarassed

Lol......no ooooooooo......ahhhh. it's school level na..... abeg.oooooo .....
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Gebbson007(m): 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
Dis z wah u get wen u date a runz gel ,she's always on d run no chill at all.ehm.....tll Ur frnd 2 free d gel abeg she ain't ment fr Im.....
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Afrok(m): 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol......no ooooooooo......ahhhh. it's school level na..... abeg.oooooo .....
okay! To the real koko... as a guy, if u never chop remain for pot, Abeg no need looking for girlfriend coz whether the girl demands or not, u go spend no matter how little it is. So make that guy forget about the girl, simply because the girl is a disaster for the guy in the waiting, coz there's nothing the guy can do that'll satisfy her embarassed
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by druxy(m): 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
kikiki...olosho alert....tell him to shashe now. all for HER SAKE...pathetic guy
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by egopersonified(f): 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
op, continue what? if your guy starts giving her 50k monthly, she will still look for the highest bidder. if your friend has plans of being dangote, he can go ahead. meanwhile, could you please give him one dirty slap on my behalf?

1 Like

Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Eminentsaint(m): 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
That his so-called girl isn't good for him, you should even tell him to let her go for good
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by chigoizie7(m): 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
Sexytemi:

Well, if the guy is still a student, he should dump d girl. If he is meant to be working, he should go get a job.

He can even learn d yahoo yahoo sef.

But one thing is clear here. He must stop going out with the girl.

He should make enough money, then marry her younger sister or her best friend.

But wait oh!!!!!, I hope that ur male friend has been fucking that bìtch
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by MrKamar(m): 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
If you want me to believe, show me photo of the girl or boy... I prefer the recorded conversation though. I now belong to the crew "pictures or I don't believe" grin
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Sexytemi(f): 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
Afrok:
okay! To the real koko... as a guy, if u never chop remain for pot, Abeg no need looking for girlfriend coz whether the girl demands or not, u go spend no matter how little it is. So make that guy forget about the girl, simply because the girl is a disaster for the guy in the waiting, coz there's nothing the guy can do that'll satisfy her embarassed

hmmmm, Okay ooo.... would show him so he can decide.
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by schumastic(m): 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
she is not into him!!! point blank
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Sexytemi(f): 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
egopersonified:
op, continue what? if your guy starts giving her 50k monthly, she will still look for the highest bidder. if your friend has plans of being dangote, he can go ahead. meanwhile, could you please give him one dirty slap on my behalf?

Lolgringringringrin......I will o when I definitely see him.
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by ehix89(m): 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
Such pressure from a ladie thats not even a wife, please throw her through the window, such nonesense.

1 Like

Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Sexytemi(f): 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
MrKamar:
If you want me to believe, show me photo of the girl or boy... I prefer the recorded conversation though. I now belong to the crew "pictures or I don't believe" grin

Lol....abeg. bros how I go upload both of them pics for NL..... u won make d girl kill me for night say I won spoil her parole nigringrin.
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by MrKamar(m): 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol....abeg. bros how I go upload both of them pics for NL..... u won make d girl kill me for night say I won spoil her parole nigringrin.
She no go know say na you grin
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by Sexytemi(f): 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
MrKamar:

She no go know say na you grin

ahhhhhhh, she go know due to my d.p.....
Re: To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? by MRBrownJ: 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
wh0res are everywhere, and they are now even bold to tell these donkeys how tostea/defraud others, in order to pamper her lazy self.
WHO ARE THESE DONKEYS THAT ACTUALLY ACCEPT SUCH NONSENSE!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! Boyfriend Of 10 Years Had One Night Stand And Got A Yoruba Girl Pregnant / Another Us-based Lady Claims Dangote As Her Sugar Baby With Picture Evidences / My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.