Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. (45541 Views)

Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. / BBC: 'Sweet Sweet Codeine' - Nigeria’s Deadly Cough Syrup Epidemic Documentary / 3m Bottles Of Codeine-containing Syrup Consumed Daily In Kano, Jigwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by hammariise(m): 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
udemzy101:
Op, it is not only in the north, it is everywhere. You need to see the way guys do it here in lag...
udemzy101:
Op, it is not only in the north, it is everywhere. You need to see the way guys do it here in lag...
But what's the benefit behind it
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by hammariise(m): 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
EVILFOREST:
I have never seen any region that imbibes Hard drugs like the NORTH.

They sniff anything that can be sniffed.... Including
-Gums for patching tyres.
-sewage reservoir for Shiiit.
-fermented Germalin.
-preservatives for corpse (chlorofluoroaldehyde)
Not anything oooooo
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
hammariise:
But what's the benefit behind it
If u ask me, na who i go ask?
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by hammariise(m): 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
udemzy101:

If u ask me, na who i go ask?
I thought you were practicing the act
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
hammariise:

I thought you were practicing the act

You have comprehension problem... Go back and read my post again, this time read it carefully.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by hammariise(m): 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
udemzy101:

You have comprehension problem... Go back and read my post again, this time read it carefully.
Don't feel offended bro

1 Like

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
hammariise:
Don't feel offended bro
Ok
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
Olivers2J:

Lol....."whn dry bones are mention old men are nver @ ease" Guilty or not Guilty My Friend? Am not tribalistic because i believe in ONE NIGERIA. Advice ur people properly wht they r doin is dangerous 2 their health

See de nonsense wey this girl dey type; sense e no get, no brain at all, everything done move down to im smelly ashewo t^t^; 99.9% ter, Kanu done curse una; even as everybody done gree say de problem na worldwide, de foolish girl still dey yarn de same bigotry.

Agaracha, abeg waka comot and no come back till you find intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Olivers2J(f): 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

See de nonsense wey this girl dey type; sense e no get, no brain at all, everything done move down to im smelly ashewo t^t^; 99.9% ter, Kanu done curse una; even as everybody done gree say de problem na worldwide, de foolish girl still dey yarn de same bigotry.

Agaracha, abeg waka comot and no come back till you find intelligence.

Well i dnt knw how u got d impression dat am Igbo, however i dnt give a dam of wht name u tag me for maintaining my point of view, i v 4given ur immaturity in handling issue of this magnitude without insults, i jst made a point Kanu generalizing it or not is not my concern because his tribe & view wasn't the bone of contention

4 Likes

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:07am On Nov 17, 2015
^^^^ If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck; then it must be a duck; the bigotry in your post already spoke for itself - deny as much as you like, it don't matter to me because a bigot is always a bigot and any form of bigotry against my ppl will returned in good measure.

Hope you get the message.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Baroba(m): 4:18am On Nov 17, 2015
Getting high of codeine has never been the preserve of any particular ethnic group, as far back as 2010 club girls were sipping on syrup in clubs to get high.. I saw this one in Enugu..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by igho003(m): 7:11am On Nov 17, 2015
Lol I tink say na only edo boys dey tak am. I love. Codine is lik a wif 2 me
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 17, 2015
Why do they like deleting my comment?

1 Like

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Gidoka(m): 7:13am On Nov 17, 2015
Those LOT can get high on anything from benylin, to sniffing of pit toilet, to sniffing of gutter...Yuck!!
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by AfroKnight: 7:14am On Nov 17, 2015
Just one picture and it's a northern thing? No credible source and it's on front page. Seun, you can do better than this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by xest(m): 7:15am On Nov 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Pakalin abi wetin dem call am!

I miss that shiit cool
So u too dey take am abi? Send me ur pin and watsapp contact.
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by bellotaofeek: 7:15am On Nov 17, 2015
If you hear!!!! That's what is trending now in all part of the country....some junkies even miss with soaked tramadol. end time has indeed come

1 Like

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Funjosh(m): 7:15am On Nov 17, 2015
hammariise:
Benelin and Codein Syrup Abuse in Northern Nigeria.
Matter of Urgent Concern by Northern Governors and Leaders!

The girl on blue look beautiful cool
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by shakaZuIlu: 7:17am On Nov 17, 2015
QuotaSystem:
I hope you are aware that you Ibos are the drug hawkers that bring these drugs to the North.

Very soon these youths will realize the fake medicine hawkers they're buying these things from are killing them, and they will start jungle justice on all the nyamiri fake drug hawkers.

Coming from the IGWES of Hard Drugs..... Classic! grin

Coming from a gworo muncher grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by shakaZuIlu: 7:17am On Nov 17, 2015
I want to press inyarinya boobs cheesy
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by saintkel(m): 7:19am On Nov 17, 2015
If dis will stop boko haram attack so be it, FG need to oversupply them with it sef
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by menix(m): 7:19am On Nov 17, 2015
How is it Used ooo??

I need to upgrade...
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by kennyman2000(m): 7:20am On Nov 17, 2015
Northerners! Their own level of highness no be there..

Was surprised the day i caught my friend LADAN put his nose at the opening of a soak away slab.

He's percieving the poo odour emitting from the soak away. Iwhen he's done, i asked him, what rubbish is that. He said, thats the real highness...

3 Likes

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 17, 2015
xest:
So u too dey take am abi? Send me ur pin and watsapp contact.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Pakalin abi wetin dem call am!

I miss that shiit cool
Na everything you dey do sef? Weed, yes! Alcohol, yes! Now drugs, still yes. Smh

1 Like

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by nerodenero: 7:21am On Nov 17, 2015
It's actually called Benylin with Codein. The abuse has been on in the north for several years. Diazepam was also abused until measures were put in place to check this trend.

This is just a small fraction out of the many things being abused in the North by the youths.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by nidera(f): 7:23am On Nov 17, 2015
I never knew what really was drug abuse until I went to sokoto for service,I saw it all bt I was told I haven't seen anything yet,,,,,,its too common over there....Chukwuokike ve Mercy

3 Likes

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Toosure70: 7:23am On Nov 17, 2015
And these people will kill people for taking beer. MADNESS

4 Likes

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Sanuzi(m): 7:23am On Nov 17, 2015
na WAOH OOOOOOOOOO
hammariise:
Benelin and Codein Syrup Abuse in Northern Nigeria.
Matter of Urgent Concern by Northern Governors and Leaders!
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by tellwisdom: 7:24am On Nov 17, 2015
Abokiii people No be human being before na. U dey worry?? sad

5 Likes

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by osabiya16(m): 7:24am On Nov 17, 2015
xmich:
Pls what are they using it for?
Highness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) / Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos / Sad And Depressed!! I Am In My 20s And Impotent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.