Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. (45538 Views)

Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. / BBC: 'Sweet Sweet Codeine' - Nigeria’s Deadly Cough Syrup Epidemic Documentary / 3m Bottles Of Codeine-containing Syrup Consumed Daily In Kano, Jigwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by free2ryhme: 7:53am On Nov 17, 2015
carinmom:

You can lie ooo

I don't lie and besides my corpers lodge was close to the building with the soak away. when they noticed anyone coming around they bolt away. this happened in Gubio

1 Like

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:55am On Nov 17, 2015
KaBabs1:

nigga you just admitted it yourself, you have a fragile system. to be honest, I read that as "I'm a pussy"
I have delicate internal organs, as my medical reports show. Read meanings anyway you want; but taking drugs and alcohol doesn't make one a man. sad

2 Likes

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by bettyoge: 8:00am On Nov 17, 2015
When they deceive themselves that their religion forbids them frm taking alcohol , they now deceive them selves by taking codine n co. To get high.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by funkybully(f): 8:00am On Nov 17, 2015
Ab0ki islamic hypocrisy is when u don't take beer bc it's haram but sniff gum, sniff soak away vent, abuse benylin for same Highness effect.

No wonder u can't differentiate normal and mad ab0ki.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by charlesucheh(m): 8:01am On Nov 17, 2015
Its empty cans are like pure water sachets in Argungu, kebbi state.

1 Like

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by ldpele(m): 8:02am On Nov 17, 2015
Only saw pic, didn't see where & how they abused syrup, abi una read or see when them say syrup "your mama" or "your papa"?
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Khez: 8:02am On Nov 17, 2015
Nothing one won't see o

As timid as they are, so they even know what it is? undecided

What's with the pretence and core Muslim act then?

I love them grin
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 17, 2015
EVILFOREST:
I have never seen any region that imbibes Hard drugs like the NORTH.

They sniff anything that can be sniffed.... Including
-Gums for patching tyres.
-sewage reservoir for Shiiit.
-fermented Germalin.
-preservatives for corpse (chlorofluoroaldehyde)

True talk.

Those who have lived among Northern youths know this.
The rich ones are worse.

Funny enough, they don't take alcohol.

The way one of my guy dey smoke skunk sef dey fear me.

1 Like

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 17, 2015
lil wayne started the cough syrup madness.
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Edmatva: 8:05am On Nov 17, 2015
D girl turning the drug has a dot on her forehead, a sign that she prays often. I grew up in the north and still live there; the abuse is just too much
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by IamThrive(m): 8:09am On Nov 17, 2015
Abi
dajoaneke:
I reserve my two cent comment.
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by 2ndejoj(m): 8:14am On Nov 17, 2015
i can admit this is very true.
i schooled in the north. i had this lodge mates then. thier default mode is highness. they dont drink beer or other alchohol jst codein and d likes. we had a cupboard in the compound. one day we counted over a hundred bottles.
one was in my dept. if u see a guy walking with a bottle of coke never by mistake join in drinking. this guy on the monin of a three unit course exam got high. imagine someone asking you for lighter to read, when ita day bright. next thing ehn my guy passed out. we had to drive him to the hostel. missed the exam.
they dont hide it, always handy in there pockets n mixed in coke bottles.

1 Like

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by unknown87: 8:14am On Nov 17, 2015
These people abusing prescription drugs are playing with their kidneys.

1 Like

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Dahveydson(m): 8:20am On Nov 17, 2015
This thread shouldn't get an average northerner angry. It's not even codiene alone, use of hard drugs is prevalent in the North. the funny thing is they don't consider it a sin but consider alcohol a sin.

1 Like

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by homesteady(m): 8:25am On Nov 17, 2015
ahhh, I don see them plenty times na!
I have even seen one consuming the whole content while still in the 'chemist'(pharmacy)
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by bukkieillcity(m): 8:28am On Nov 17, 2015
i8sins:
Team #Trams, #Refnol.....

I don miss North walahi.... Oya, make I run go back 2 Mx city.
I rep mx city...bosso campus all the way
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by d33types: 8:35am On Nov 17, 2015
Mcbussy:

It's not only in the north, it's happening also in the south West, and probably other parts too. I'm carrying out a research on prescription drug abuse.

Hello bro..I'd like to see your work after on.
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by kevwemike: 8:37am On Nov 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Pakalin abi wetin dem call am!

I miss that shiit cool

Wanna put some extra cash in your pocket no this is not a scam yes this is a 100% free all you have to do is click this link http://PayRefe.net/index.php?ref=321553 and follow the steps its easy as 123 who wouldn't wont $500 a day its free money lets get it

FTC!!!
Avoid drug abuse!
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by walemi21(m): 8:38am On Nov 17, 2015
its not just in the north, i schooled in the east, which is also very rampant. its a general problem, I know someone who died from the effect over dose. so be wise and stay off drug abuse, otherwise you too may follow suit. a word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by porshuch: 8:39am On Nov 17, 2015
Becos prophet Muhammad banned alcohol in Islam, so they use codeine for highness

NB: FEAR THOSE PLASTIC KETTLE THOSE MUSLIMS CARRY, NA ALCOHOL FULL AM O. grin
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by joearinze(m): 8:40am On Nov 17, 2015
MissSlimbody:
The first time I heard about that sewage thing, I didn't believe it shocked

How can a normal human being be sniffing sewage reservoir? embarassed

I even heard some people sniff blocked drainages.

I Served in the north so i saw so many things.

even Sniffing Fuel from Generators
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 17, 2015
Rawani:

The abuse was popularized by Lil Wayne, Eazy E, and now most southern US hip hop acts. Google 'sizzurp' to learn more.
Popularized by who,if I hear. Sizzurp taking is as old as rap.
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by refreshrate: 8:52am On Nov 17, 2015
EVILFOREST:
I have never seen any region that imbibes Hard drugs like the NORTH.

They sniff anything that can be sniffed.... Including
-Gums for patching tyres.
-sewage reservoir for Shiiit.
-fermented Germalin.
-preservatives for corpse (chlorofluoroaldehyde)

Heard about the bolded last week from someone thought he was just trying to sound relevant among guys jisting. Are you confirming this thing is real?

1 Like

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by scent101(m): 8:53am On Nov 17, 2015
Guess is time for northern Governor and leader to change there laws.
They should allow selling of alcohol, it will reduce the rate at which people take this codeline.

1 Like

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Gidi3020(m): 8:55am On Nov 17, 2015
Where is Lasis the end time coroner?
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by MissSlimbody(f): 9:03am On Nov 17, 2015
joearinze:

I Served in the north so i saw so many things.

even Sniffing Fuel from Generators

God help us embarassed
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Rawani: 9:13am On Nov 17, 2015
Did you not see Eazy E mentioned? I'm quite aware of that.

BlackMaria:

Popularized by who,if I hear. Sizzurp taking is as old as rap.
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Eseose9(f): 9:28am On Nov 17, 2015
carinmom:
You can lie ooo
Sis no be lie o I was born and brought up in the north.so na Truth him dey yarn I know of one that sniff poo from pit toilet, smokes Leaftop Tea etc.
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Eseose9(f): 9:28am On Nov 17, 2015
carinmom:
You can lie ooo
Sis no be lie o I was born and brought up in the north.so na Truth him dey yarn I know of one that sniff poo from pit toilet, smokes Leaftop Tea etc.
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Eseose9(f): 9:32am On Nov 17, 2015
homesteady:
ahhh, I don see them plenty times na!
I have even seen one consuming the whole content while still in the 'chemist'(pharmacy)

lol I don see one open nescafe pour thing whole thing for his mouth
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 17, 2015
Laredojohn:

Not only in d north...funny enough...seems someone beside me in d p.bus in lagos taking same...inside plastic coke bottle...a lady too
grin grin grin
Thats cool..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) / Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos / Sad And Depressed!! I Am In My 20s And Impotent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.