Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? (4371 Views)

"My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries / Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now / Read The Text Message My Guy Friend Sent Me Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? by shizzy7(f): 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
calddon:
can someone explain to me who or what owns the moniker "nobody
It's a deactivated account.
The owner is no longer on NL.
Re: My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? by calddon(m): 3:24am On Nov 17, 2015
shizzy7:
It's a deactivated account.
The owner is no longer on NL.
ok thanks
Re: My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? by pussyeater(m): 4:31am On Nov 17, 2015
calddon:
ok thanks
U must be a learner!
Re: My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? by calddon(m): 5:17am On Nov 17, 2015
pussyeater:

U must be a learner!
really I am, thanks nonlearner. Because you have an internet capable device and an internet connection your now a prof and see the need to be internetsaucy to everyone you barely know. Not everyone that asks a question is ignorant as to the answer(s).
Re: My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? by pussyeater(m): 5:43am On Nov 17, 2015
calddon:
really I am, thanks nonlearner. Because you have an internet capable device and an internet connection your now a prof and see the need to be internetsaucy to everyone you barely know. Not everyone that asks a question is ignorant as to the answer(s).
Ode!
Re: My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? by Frank3n2(m): 7:37am On Nov 17, 2015
End time child grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agbeg Help.... Apart From Tramadol.. What Else Can I Take? / Small-sized Popular Actor Set To Wed His Stunning Bootylicious Girlfriend / I'm Not In Computer Village As Earlier Reported By My Haters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.