Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,651 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

I'm Not In Computer Village As Earlier Reported By My Haters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Not In Computer Village As Earlier Reported By My Haters (4361 Views)

Nigerian Man Surprises His Wife With Brand New Car As Earlier Birthday Gift / Nigerian Man Surprises His Wife With Brand New Car As Earlier Birthday Gift / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not In Computer Village As Earlier Reported By My Haters by LifeofAirforce(m): 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
I respect every ones hustle.

I'm the most hated nairalander around here that some guys would say shiits to pull me down . But it's ok.

I log on to nairaland this evening and was greeted by countless mentions over an allegation by someone around here that I respect so much that I deal in Memory card
Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4299116/airforce1-just-ordinary-street-boy

You know, this is not the first time people make up threads to bullshit me .. but I thank my God that I've been so real from day one.

You all know that days ago I made a thread that I will be heading home (village) to see my grand ma.. but I will first stop over in Ondo state before heading to Owerri where I will spend 3weeks.

This evening mr tom said he saw me in computer village hawking fake memory card and I laugh .

I don't hawk
I'm a professional.

Why would anybody make up stupid stories to pull me down because they don't like me?

Ok I'm still in Ondo
I just downed 2 plates of pepper soup and 2 bottles of palmwine .

I will be in Owerri tomorow and will spend 3 weeks there.

Thanks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not In Computer Village As Earlier Reported By My Haters by RentedReality(m): 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
The only reason they're not celebrating you is because you haven't made it

Work hard and those people asking you for price of memory cards, will be the one selling it to you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not In Computer Village As Earlier Reported By My Haters by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

I'm the most hated nairalander around here that some guys would say shiits to pull me down . But it's ok.

I log to nairaland thus evening and was greeted by countless mentions over an allegation by someone around here that I respect so much that I deal in Memory card

You know, this is not the first time people make up threads to bullshit me .. but I thank my God that I've been so real from day one.

You all know that days ago I made a thread that I will be heading home (village) to see my grand ma.. but I will first stop over in Ondo state before heading to Owerri where I will spend 3weeks.

So which Airforce1 mr tom said he saw in computer village hawking fake memory card ?.

I don't hawk
I'm a professional.

Why would anybody make up stupid stories to pull me down because I don't like me?

Ok I'm still in Ondo

Thanks .
What memory card sizes do you have?....

36 Likes

Re: I'm Not In Computer Village As Earlier Reported By My Haters by HeyCorleone(m): 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
"When the hate don't work, the start telling lies, and then you see the haters gather around like flies" ..

6 Likes

Re: I'm Not In Computer Village As Earlier Reported By My Haters by Shayneward1: 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
People should mind their own business.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not In Computer Village As Earlier Reported By My Haters by BiafranBushBoy: 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
Smiles

Break the boredom, read this sexually exciting story of my life

Memoir of a male sex addict
Re: I'm Not In Computer Village As Earlier Reported By My Haters by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
angels09:

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I'm Not In Computer Village As Earlier Reported By My Haters by toms55(m): 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
Dude you were sighted on medical road cladding on your signature "Gussi" shirt grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not In Computer Village As Earlier Reported By My Haters by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
Dont Be Bothered, rather Be Excited...

Your Haters will end up Makin You Famous with Their rants. No One Does It Better...

It Is Too Late To Fail. Amen. cool

6 Likes

Re: I'm Not In Computer Village As Earlier Reported By My Haters by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
Poor people remained poor for a reason . grin

I'm enjoying life over here.

Owerri Tomorow.
Re: I'm Not In Computer Village As Earlier Reported By My Haters by donstan18: 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
angels09:
Fvckk!!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not In Computer Village As Earlier Reported By My Haters by obonujoker(m): 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
No pics to prove your pepper soup??

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not In Computer Village As Earlier Reported By My Haters by Shayneward1: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
Poor people remained poor a reason .

No speak Ondo English here abeg

31 Likes

Re: I'm Not In Computer Village As Earlier Reported By My Haters by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
U could be a professional memory card seller you know.
Just saying.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not In Computer Village As Earlier Reported By My Haters by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: I'm Not In Computer Village As Earlier Reported By My Haters by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
You are not the most hated nairalander, you are the most undervalue naira lander..

People no longer value you..
in all your years of shouting it's too late to fail on nairaland and meaningless uploads of drinks and cash online..

how many female naira landers have you slept with?

I know it's none..

Even after all your show offs, the ladies don't value you..

You have completely lost your respect and honour..

Number two, you said you are a professional, but professional in what exactly?

please don't mention music because I know that you only sing songs that are played in burial grounds

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not In Computer Village As Earlier Reported By My Haters by gabinogem(m): 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
Funny seeing them busting ur balls...& u reacting to it negatively makes it more hilarious cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Not In Computer Village As Earlier Reported By My Haters by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
But why always you?

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if it's same person behind both the accused and the accuser characters

1 Like

Re: I'm Not In Computer Village As Earlier Reported By My Haters by Treasure17(m): 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
SpareNo1:
But why always you?

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if it's same person behind both the accused and the accuser characters
Lol. airforce1 is the balloteli of nairaland

1 Like

Re: I'm Not In Computer Village As Earlier Reported By My Haters by DabLord: 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
Memory card sellergrin

5 Likes

Re: I'm Not In Computer Village As Earlier Reported By My Haters by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
Treasure17:

Lol. airforce1 is the balloteli of nairaland
Hahahaha 'why always me' lol

1 Like

Re: I'm Not In Computer Village As Earlier Reported By My Haters by Ribajae(m): 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

I log on to nairaland this evening and was greeted by countless mentions over an allegation by someone around here that I respect so much that I deal in Memory card

This evening mr tom said he saw me in computer village hawking fake memory card and I laugh .

I don't hawk
I'm a professional.

Why would anybody make up stupid stories to pull me down because they don't like me?

Ok I'm still in Ondo

Thanks.

As much as u shiit talk and brag sometimes... I still like and fancy ur style

Ur complete success would be the silencer. So leave d hate and work hard

It's too late to fail my brother

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not In Computer Village As Earlier Reported By My Haters by chrisbaby24(m): 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
DrinkLimca:
You are not the most hated nairalander, you are the most undervalue naira lander..

in all your years of shouting it's too late to fail on nairaland and meaningless uploads of drinks and cash online..

I know it's none..
Bros bet why...!!! grin

please don't mention music because I know that you only sing songs that are played in burial grounds

6 Likes

Re: I'm Not In Computer Village As Earlier Reported By My Haters by Lifeofpolice1(m): 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
toms55:
Dude you were sighted on medical road cladding on your signature "Gussi" shirt grin grin
you are insensitive

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not In Computer Village As Earlier Reported By My Haters by Austeeenxx: 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
Quick question tho.
When are you shooting the video of your hit single; she's sucha diva?
Re: I'm Not In Computer Village As Earlier Reported By My Haters by Treasure17(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
SpareNo1:
Hahahaha 'why always me' lol
Abi nah cause Airforce1 is prone to criticism.
Re: I'm Not In Computer Village As Earlier Reported By My Haters by Treasure17(m): 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
DrinkLimca:

I know it's none..

Chaii. Always opposing this guy haba
Re: I'm Not In Computer Village As Earlier Reported By My Haters by iamJ(m): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
DrinkLimca:

I know it's none..

he sends nudes, that is his work

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not In Computer Village As Earlier Reported By My Haters by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
iamJ:
he sends nudes, that is his work
lol like seriously?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not In Computer Village As Earlier Reported By My Haters by iamJ(m): 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
DrinkLimca:
lol like seriously?
i swear, u know me na, I will only say what I have seen, the guy Sabi send him nudes
Re: I'm Not In Computer Village As Earlier Reported By My Haters by edimolu(m): 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Smiles

Break the boredom, read this sexually exciting story of my life

Memoir of a male sex addict
e too long
Re: I'm Not In Computer Village As Earlier Reported By My Haters by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
Poor people remained poor for a reason . grin

Owerri Tomorow.
how i wish my car is ok i would have come to say hi, Am in Akure, oda road.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Classic Ankara Fashion Styles For Ladies / Meet The Worlds Most Beautiful Girl’ Thylane Blondeau (photos) / Album. Download Justin Bieber Changes Full 2020#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.