Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,329 members, 7,864,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

Why Do You Love Yourself? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Love Yourself? (649 Views)

To love who you marry or to marry who you love. / Love Yourself / When You Love Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Love Yourself? by PHLastborn: 1:04am On Nov 16, 2015
I have actually heard people say you can't love anything until you've loved yourself. Now where I don't get it is, isn't excessive love for oneself narcissistic and isn't that attribute bad and what some people will call selfishness? Is their any joy in someone loving themselves.
I want to hear from you guys, ladies and gentlemen, tell me why you love yourself, what attributes do you look out for when admiring yourself. Are there things you dislike about yourself, things you wish you could change, spell them out here let's see how much you know yourself and appreciate yourself.
Re: Why Do You Love Yourself? by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 16, 2015
Is it Possible to "Love Yourself"?

Like, How does Someone Love His/Her self?
Re: Why Do You Love Yourself? by PHLastborn: 6:44am On Nov 16, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Is it Possible to "Love Yourself"?

Like, How does Someone Love His/Her self?
Na the same question wey me too dey wan find out
Re: Why Do You Love Yourself? by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 16, 2015
I love myself because am weird in my thinking
Re: Why Do You Love Yourself? by Dahveydson(m): 7:02am On Nov 16, 2015
You love yourself by appreciating your flaws and strength.

You love yourself by accepting who you are and making the best of who you are.

You love yourself by not letting opinion of others about your person get to you because you already made peace with yourself.

You love yourself by being able to find happiness and peace in yourself without the validation of others.

You love yourself by being you.
Re: Why Do You Love Yourself? by Richy4(m): 7:05am On Nov 16, 2015
Let us look at it this way, For you to buy a car for someone, don't you think you needed one for yourself? Maybe if car is too expensive.

Take phone for example. You have to own a phone before you start thinking about buying one for another. What do u call that behavior?

Let's say you are single. And Christmas is just approaching, most of the shopping you made will be for you. And the other shopping bag will be for family members ifyou got what I mean.

There are many examples that show that people loved themselves
One last example. Let us say you got a girlfriend or a sister and she approached you and asked you to buy a galaxy 6. For her and you are using galaxy 4. What will be your response to such request? Be honest.
Re: Why Do You Love Yourself? by eyeon(m): 8:18am On Nov 16, 2015
I don't even know how to love myself... Frankly...
But the only person I ever and have ever loved more than my self; I've lost to death; she's MY MUM. sad
Re: Why Do You Love Yourself? by ideyhere(f): 8:23am On Nov 16, 2015
Zaragirl e don happen...Oya come and school us grin

(1) (Reply)

End Times Wahala: Beware Of The Butt Enhancer / Must Read: Club Adverture (18+) … PART 1 / 7 (SEVEN) Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.