Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) (18124 Views)

Mrsphyno Change Your DP!!! >:( / Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno / My Letter To Mrsphyno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by MrCork: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
Darven:
I knew dat account was fake. I visited long time friend who I haven't seen in years yesterday and I saw his sister was the girl on mrsphyno profile.
I was shocked and I went to her and said mrsphyno phyno, she looked at me and asked what I was talking about. I then got to know that she wasn't even a nairalander.

Guys be careful the girls you send pms to they could just be guys like mrsphyno grin grin

Even if you do a backward google search on her pictures, you will see it's someone's.

www.nairaland.com/mrsphyno

......when u waz chasin her...she waz angel..now coz she reject u..she is fake...bro I dont mean to sound rude but in ma profesional opinion....yor head may not be correct! ! (No ofeense).
angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
pinceprinz:
Lool, Darven! Now we know you exist. That's what you want I know . I hope you're happy now? Attention seeking m.oron shocked shocked

grin grin

I want people to know I exist? Haha dude, check my profile, I don't even have time for nairaland. So what do I need the attention for? Why can't you guys just accept the truth, I know you are can't bare the pain that your crush is actually a dude. Take heart grin cry
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by Margauxluv(f): 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
undecidedop so after d numerous research Nd investigation..wetin con b ur reward
Wat do u gain frm dis. angry
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
Darven:

PS4? What games do you like?
I hate soccer...lipsrsealed

Mostly Racing Games And Fighting games...Diehard, Fast and furious, Need for speed, Mortal combat, Assassin creed...e.t.c undecided
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
Darven:

grin grin

I want people to know I exist? Haha dude, check my profile, I don't even have time for nairaland. So what do I need the attention for? Why can't you guys just accept the truth, I know you are can't bare the pain that your crush is actually a dude. Take heart grin cry

Guy, there are some of us that knows the gyal behind the Mrsphyno moniker quite well we know she ain't fake... So, you really don't HV to thread this brutal path to acquire cheap popularity I repeat! Most probably, you lost your job and feel it cool to just come on here and make someone feel as bad as you are right now, really, you don't have to! Rather, cry out loud to us and we could sort you out... I mean, get a new life! Start afresh!! Do something new and stop making a fool af yourself boy!
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
Margauxluv:
undecidedop so after d numerous research Nd investigation..wetin con b ur reward
Wat do u gain frm dis. angry

My gain is that I get the satisfaction of exposing a fool who thinks he can deceive gullible people.
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
pinceprinz:

Guy, there are some of us that knows the gyal behind the Mrsphyno moniker quite well we know she ain't fake ... So, you really don't HV to thread this brutal path to acquire cheap popularity I repeat! Most probably, you lost your job and feel it cool to just come on here and make someone feel as bad as you are right now, really, you don't have to! Rather, cry out loud to us and we could sort you out... I mean, get a new life! Start afresh!! Do something new and stop making a fool af yourself boy!

Are you one of those people? If so, have you met the person on the moniker in person?
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
Please if any one has met mrsphyno in person, please come forward and give proof. Let it no look like I am talking rubbish.
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
Darven:

Are you one of those people? If so, have you met the person on the moniker in person?

I will answer that question after you can come up with a picture af you and the purported real Mrsphyno you'd met within the next 24hrs! If you can , then, you really proof you're not the fool you're posing to be.
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
pinceprinz:

I will answer that question after you can come up with a picture af you and the purported real Mrsphyno you'd met within the next 24hrs! If you can , then, you really proof you're not the fool you're posing to be.

I will see what I can do about your request. The mistake I made was not taking a photo with Emmanuella, yes, that's her name.

Guy, I wished you knew how many people could vouch that nneka123 was real but at the end she turned out to be fake. But I would have to show in the photo and I prefer to be anonymous.

Goodnight man.
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
Darven:

I will see what I can do about your request. The mistake I made was not taking a photo with Emmanuella, yes, that's her name.

Guy, I wished you knew how many people could vouch that nneka123 was real but at the end she turned out to be fake.

Goodnight man.

I'm waiting on you to prove your point, If not, you'll sure get a personal award from me! ; Revolutionary Fool of the Millennium cheesy . That sounds cool grin
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by RedCapChief(m): 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
Darven:
I knew dat account was fake. I visited long time friend who I haven't seen in years yesterday and I saw his sister was the girl on mrsphyno profile.
I was shocked and I went to her and said mrsphyno fino, she looked at me and asked what I was talking about. I then got to know that she wasn't even a nairalander.

Guys be careful the girls you send pms to they could just be guys like mrsphyno grin grin

Even if you do a reverse google search on her pictures, you will see it's someone's.

www.nairaland.com/mrsphyno

MrsPhyno ke? Mbanu! Anyway, you can never really know these things. I've seen worse on this village called the internet. All it takes is a social media account and damage can be done. After all, a Nairaland identity is just pictures and posts.

If I have time when I get back, I'll use Image Raider to check the net. It may be true cry cry and It may be false (then you should apologise). But even reverse searching won't help if the pictures are from a private archive or encrypted in social media

But seriously, MrsPhyno?? Mbanu!
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by dexcira(f): 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
wink
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
Why do I have this weird feeling that this Darven 'guy' might actually be MrsPhyno and the thread was created just to get attention? undecided

*takes another long drag of his weed*
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Why do I have this weird feeling that this Darven 'guy' might actually be MrsPhyno and the thread was created just to get attention? undecided

You HV a pt ooh cheesy... Minding that the dude registered barely a month ago, Most probably , Ch**m just wanta ward-off folks bombarding her with PM s cheesy ... Your head is too correct grin
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by anigbajumo(m): 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
FriedPlantain:

seconded....
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
FriedPlantain:

lol am I mad. Idk what I did to this guy for petesake

Hey OP, Darven. Post a picture of urself with the girl and I will post a picture of myself with a sign saying I'm MrsPhyno. Even tho I hate to acquiesce to a deranged individual like urself but what can I do at this point

All of NL can come and be our witnesses o, this thing is making me tired.
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by misspicy(f): 11:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Hey OP, Darven. Post a picture of urself with the girl and I will post a picture of myself with a sign saying I'm MrsPhyno. Even tho I hate to acquiesce to a deranged individual like urself but what can I do at this point

if u can do this then OP is done for,his online life will be tormented till he deactivate...i'd personally frustrate him....so just prove him wrong we gat ur back
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Taking a picture with Emmanuella whose picture u are using is not plausible because I would have to go to my friends house to meet her, and I would be giving away my anonymity.
I can't go through all that stress to prove that you are a gaay ass niggga, which is really obvious.

Why don't you post the picture of yourself holding the placard saying you are mrsphyno, if u really want to prove your identity?
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
misspicy:

if u can do this then OP is done for,his online life will be tormented till he deactivate...i'd personally frustrate him....so just prove him wrong we gat ur back
thanks. I know I shouldnt be bothered because it's just psychotic NLers but the unnecessary assault is starting to be too much lol. I'll post it in a bit just lemme charge my phone
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by misspicy(f): 11:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
Darven:

Taking a picture with Emmanuella whose picture u are using is not plausible because I would have to go to my friends house to meet her, and I would be giving away my anonymity.
I can't go through all that stress to prove that you are a gaay ass niggga, which is really obvious.

then you are lying and this is defarmation of character punishable by 20 years ban.....

just wait till tomorrow wen mrsphyno will snap her pics with her moniker den u r done for undecided
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
Darven:

bro are u really serious? im starting to believe u o
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by misspicy(f): 11:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

thanks. I know I shouldnt be bothered because it's just psychotic NLers but the unnecessary assault is starting to be too much lol. I'll post it in a bit just lemme charge my phone
u are welcome just drop d pics n see how i will imploy lala to dismantle OP
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
FriedPlantain:

GBAM ur head dey there.
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by misspicy(f): 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
Targaryen:
bro are u really serious? im starting to believe u o
u blv some allegations without prove? mehn u'd make a bad judge....let mrsphyno upload her pics first before i slap this OP with sense undecided
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

grin grin grin

Stop deceiving yourself, dude. Charge phone ko, charge phone ni. What have you been using to type all this nonsense? undecided

2 Likes

misspicy:

u are welcome just drop d pics n see how i will imploy lala to dismantle OP
are u ladyboss1?
Darven:

Obvious in what sense?
If you can't take a picture with her then just post any picture of her. I'm sure she has pictures of herself on the internet somewhere so she shouldn't mind this. For a good cause. Its too much stress to take a picture with her but it wasn't too much stress to formulate and write a whole thread? Your hypocrisy and aggression towards someone you don't know at all knows no bounds.

Either way, I'll still post the pic of myself with the sign so.
Darven:

grin grin grin

Stop deceiving yourself, dude. Charge phone ko, charge phone ni. What have you been using to type all this nonsense? undecided
The computer lol in a school library. NAWAO

Purely out of interest, when I post em, what will you do?
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by mamagee3(f): 11:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
MrCork:

......when u waz chasin her...she waz angel..now coz she reject u..she is fake...bro I dont mean to sound rude but in ma profesional opinion....yor head may not be correct! ! (No ofeense).
undecided
You're so funny, MrCork. cheesy
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
misspicy:

u blv some allegations without prove? mehn u'd make a bad judge....let mrsphyno upload her pics first before i slap this OP with sense undecided
not that i believe but d way he had stoodstill since d allegation even afta much bashing baffles me
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by misspicy(f): 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
Targaryen:
are u ladyboss1?
no but i know u r sweetorgasm tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Don't Girls Wear Bra This Days? / Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) / Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.