Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) (18122 Views)

Mrsphyno Change Your DP!!! >:( / Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno / My Letter To Mrsphyno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

The computer lol in a school library. NAWAO

Purely out of interest, when I post em, what will you do?

Post them first....which is never happening grin
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
misspicy:
no but i know u r sweetorgasm tongue
smiles hmmm are u now a detective?
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by misspicy(f): 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
Targaryen:
not that i believe but d way he had stoodstill since d allegation even afta much bashing baffles me
his claims are not believable without evidence still..atleast wen nneka was bursted the.sonofmark.had evidence not this theory based hypothesis...i think the OP is just a troll because mrsphyno has put up different pix as dp.
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
misspicy:

his claims are not believable without evidence still..atleast wen nneka was bursted the.sonofmark.had evidence not this theory based hypothesis...i think the OP is just a troll because mrsphyno has put up different pix as dp.
SECONDED
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by misspicy(f): 11:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
Targaryen:
smiles hmmm are u now a detective?
no m just very available that i know fantazia even if he opens a million accounts n acts all gentle tongue
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
misspicy:

See this one grin what do you know sef?
Nneka uploaded more than 20 different pictures of herself and even dropped 2 female voice notes, yet she was still a fake ass dude.
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by misspicy(f): 11:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
Darven:

See this one grin what do you know sef?
Nneka posted more than 20 different pictures of herself and even dropped 2 female voice notes, yet she was a dude.
den drop a prove about this your claim eg pictures not picture of the emmanuella
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
misspicy:

den drop a prove about this your claim eg pictures not picture of the emmanuella

Did you exchange your brain for sanitary pads?

How do you expect me to get pictures of someone I just met for the first time yesterday and post them here now? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by RedCapChief(m): 11:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
Mr. Darven, nothing major turned up on my search. So I think the madam is legit, except there is an archive somewhere

FriedPlantain:
Why do I have this weird feeling that this Darven 'guy' might actually be MrsPhyno and the thread was created just to get attention? undecided
*takes another long drag of his weed*
Now, this is something interesting. Ya head dey sure cheesy

This thread is going on 6 pages shocked - MrsPhyno's first e-scandal grin grin
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
misspicy:

no m just very available that i know fantazia even if he opens a million accounts n acts all gentle tongue
lol hahaha well ure correct.
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by defemidefemi(m): 12:08am On Nov 17, 2015
I need to sit here and see d end of this APC vs. PDP case.
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 17, 2015
Darven
Misspicy and everyone
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 17, 2015
The paper I wrote it on. Now how can I report this guy to a mod?

Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by defemidefemi(m): 1:16am On Nov 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Darven
Misspicy and everyone
what? see evidence. this must b d end of this discussion except it's Bollywood. Darven, do u av any objection against any of these exhibits tendered by mrsphyno?
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 17, 2015
defemidefemi:
what? see evidence. this must b d end of this discussion except it's Bollywood.
I really am very tired and I don't understand what it is you're saying.

Can u repeat that please, simplify it
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Darven
Misspicy and everyone

See as your nose resemble that of Latoya Jackson grin
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 17, 2015
darkenedrebel:

See as your nose resemble that of Latoya Jackson grin
Hmkay well. I'm waiting for OP to come round I suppose in the morning and then I'll take it down. Romance section no dey sweet again una are a bunch of wicked and mean people.
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by defemidefemi(m): 1:25am On Nov 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I really am very tired and I don't understand what it is you're saying.

Can u repeat that please, simplify it
I think we need to rest this case for him to look for counter claims, i think it's even gud 4 this court to discharge u but don't rejoice yet u're not yet acquitted. and tell ur fans especially darkenedrebel not to rejoice yet till d arrival of d OP. I RISE.
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by ipledge10(m): 4:38am On Nov 17, 2015
What brought me to this thread?
After taking dinner,I decided to watch "the Blacklist" season 3 episode 7 and "quantico" Episode 8,unfortunately Kodi hasn't uploaded HD version...I said I should watch "the last witch hunter" same thing (no HD yet).I remembered I have one AutoCad homework i have to do.I read the instructions, i am to maake Imperial the default setting. I can't find solution to that also,I was frustrated and i sent email to my Professor,no reply yet.Became more frustrated,I went back to Kodi...found another movie "Battle for Sevastopol" I clicked on it and it have been buffering for the past 10 minutes
cry
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by ipledge10(m): 4:48am On Nov 17, 2015
Darven:

Did you exchange your brain for sanitary pads?

How do you expect me to get pictures of someone I just met for the first time yesterday and post them here now? undecided
so can you now go back to your ward and allow the psychiatrist in charge examines you well before coming back online
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by vizkiz: 5:00am On Nov 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Darven
Misspicy and everyone

"to the rest of una disgusting nairaland males" that sounds to me like you are generalizing that to all guys on nairaland undecided
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by ipledge10(m): 5:08am On Nov 17, 2015
Darven:

Hey, shut the fcck up, dude. I wonder what you gain by posing as someone else. If you crave the company of your fellow guy, there are a lot of places to find gays like you.

I have given my proof
, if you are really who u claim to be, then give us proof, if not just shut up and weep at your miserable life.

Where are those friends who no you offline. I haven't seen any of them here. The day vizkiz was accused of being someone else, his offline friends came to debunk the claim, why haven't your imaginary friends come.

I am suprised that you still have the boldness to post.

Gay ass pathethic retarrded skunk!
grin this guy need quick medical attention.
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by ipledge10(m): 5:12am On Nov 17, 2015
schumastic:

fake ass nigger grin grin cheesy wink try to b real plsss and u can say ur name to ursef....funny how people use other peeps pic as dp to get attention lmao
lol...so you dont think you ever meet any handsome dude on nl...so StfuareyouGod is also fake...you can i can give u his Skype account, if your Mtn 10mb/week will be sufficient. ..dumb ass nigga
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by ipledge10(m): 5:19am On Nov 17, 2015
schumastic:

sincerely i wish u did...just face your study before you come out and start blaming apc for lack of job grin tongue
STFUareyouGod:
hehehehehe. Dude, I have your future in my past
epic response grin grin

1min silent for the nigga
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 17, 2015
ipledge10:
epic response grin grin

1min silent for the nigga
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Darven
Misspicy and everyone
why you had to do this?? Smh
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by ipledge10(m): 6:28am On Nov 17, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
awon boss me
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 17, 2015
ipledge10:
awon boss me
awon kerosene of life wink cheesy morning sir
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by ipledge10(m): 6:33am On Nov 17, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
awon kerosene of life wink cheesy morning sir
morning my number one bro
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 17, 2015
misspicy:

den drop a prove proof about this your claim eg pictures not picture of the emmanuella
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 17, 2015
ipledge10:
morning my number one bro
e don tey small o
Re: Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) by ipledge10(m): 6:42am On Nov 17, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
e don tey small o
yes naa cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

It May Sound Unbelieveable But, Tell Me Your Nickname And I Will Prophecy... / Why Don't Girls Wear Bra This Days? / Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.