Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Opeyemi Enoch Has NOT Solved The Riemann Hypothesis: Didnt Get Any $1M - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Opeyemi Enoch Has NOT Solved The Riemann Hypothesis: Didnt Get Any $1M (33441 Views)

Opeyemi Enoch Solves 150-Year-Old The Riemann Hypothesis - Bbc World Service / Dr Enoch Did Not Prove The Riemann Hypothesis. / Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opeyemi Enoch Has NOT Solved The Riemann Hypothesis: Didnt Get Any $1M by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
Op, Receive Sense
Re: Opeyemi Enoch Has NOT Solved The Riemann Hypothesis: Didnt Get Any $1M by logica(m): 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
I just realized that Nigerians are the only people guilty of academic fraud. *lightbulb*
Re: Opeyemi Enoch Has NOT Solved The Riemann Hypothesis: Didnt Get Any $1M by whitecloth: 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Opeyemi Enoch Has NOT Solved The Riemann Hypothesis: Didnt Get Any $1M by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Nigerians aree Just a Disgrace to the World...

I wish the whole of africa can be nuked out of the surface d earth., let the world see peace and sensible humans...

Most times I doubt if the Blacks re created by God; cus blacks seem very close to devil in morphology and physiology...

Mtcheeeeeewww!!!

lol...dude, just relax. Even if you exterminate...use atomic bomb on Africa, there can never be peace. Africans ain't responsible for violence in the world but USA and those terrorists in the Middle East.

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Enoch Has NOT Solved The Riemann Hypothesis: Didnt Get Any $1M by logica(m): 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
iyke926:

lol...dude, just relax. Even if you exterminate...use atomic bomb on Africa, there can never be peace. Africans ain't responsible for violence in the world but USA and those terrorists in the Middle East.
You dey respond to that self-loathing git? The white man has made him hate himself so much, that if he sees a story of a white man doing the same thing (academic fraud, of which examples abound) it would not occur to him to kill all white men.

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Enoch Has NOT Solved The Riemann Hypothesis: Didnt Get Any $1M by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
http://www.claymath.org/millennium-problems/riemann-hypothesis

Problem Remains UNSOLVED.. are you guys satisfied now.. we also hold other unresolved claim such as

1: CURE FOR HIV/AIDS
2: CURE FOR BLINDNESS
3: METHOD FOR TELEKINETIC TELEPORTATION

Please let us be wise and localize our solutions to Nigeria where they are given much praise and adoption buy the gullible masses who endlessly pour their life savings into the pockets of scammers, pastors and political leaders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Enoch Has NOT Solved The Riemann Hypothesis: Didnt Get Any $1M by RobinHez(m): 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
And that was how I got banned (and the thread deleted but later restored after pleas) for creating this too sad

https://www.nairaland.com/2493115/no-one-knows-invented-exams

The mods be helping to spread unverified info..
Re: Opeyemi Enoch Has NOT Solved The Riemann Hypothesis: Didnt Get Any $1M by Tommyden(m): 12:56am On Nov 19, 2015
I do not see any reason for ethnic attacks in this, we should remain as one whether the hypothesis was solved or not!
Re: Opeyemi Enoch Has NOT Solved The Riemann Hypothesis: Didnt Get Any $1M by Nobody: 1:24am On Nov 19, 2015
I don't think it was solved at all. the riemann hypothesis IS kind of a big deal. if he had really solved it, there would have been so much buzz over it now. and the clay institute would have updated their site. wikipedia following suit. but nothing of the sort has happened. so, now, it remains only to wait and watch.
Re: Opeyemi Enoch Has NOT Solved The Riemann Hypothesis: Didnt Get Any $1M by ThisMeansWAR: 8:09am On Nov 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
I don't think it was solved at all. the riemann hypothesis IS kind of a big deal. if he had really solved it, there would have been so much buzz over it now. and the clay institute would have updated their site. wikipedia following suit. but nothing of the sort has happened. so, now, it remains only to wait and watch.
ofcoz there wnt be buzz becoz it was done by a unexpecte dblack man and not some redneck.
Re: Opeyemi Enoch Has NOT Solved The Riemann Hypothesis: Didnt Get Any $1M by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 19, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
ofcoz there wnt be buzz becoz it was done by a unexpecte dblack man and not some redneck.
no no no. that's not the point here. the riemann hypothesis is not the type of thing that you can just affect by race or whatever. if it had actually been solved, you would have had loads of mathematicians racing to see the proof. it would blow up in the scientific community. and well, it may have been solved and the solution may be a rigorous one and they're still checking it . . . but, even the proof itself is nowhere to be found.

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Enoch Has NOT Solved The Riemann Hypothesis: Didnt Get Any $1M by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 19, 2015
Ah
Re: Opeyemi Enoch Has NOT Solved The Riemann Hypothesis: Didnt Get Any $1M by TruthHurts1(m): 10:40am On Nov 19, 2015
benega:
Guys, your boy is contesting 4 a pageant, and he dearly needs ur support in form of likes on this link: https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1514377788855675&id=1464048683888586&set=pb.1464048683888586.-2207520000.1447659609.&source=54&ref=m_notif&notif_t=comment_mention
Fellow nairalanders please help a broda achieve his dreams.
Ma pix is below
Na so you worwor reach?

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Enoch Has NOT Solved The Riemann Hypothesis: Didnt Get Any $1M by benega: 10:47am On Nov 19, 2015
TruthHurts1:
Na so you worwor reach?
haha bro u no wan live up to ur name, anyway u know hw many PMs I receive cos of did pix
Re: Opeyemi Enoch Has NOT Solved The Riemann Hypothesis: Didnt Get Any $1M by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ofe mmanu fraud.
Re: Opeyemi Enoch Has NOT Solved The Riemann Hypothesis: Didnt Get Any $1M by Deehhy(m): 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
There are many things white cant explain and wont welcome..they wish they could teleport but we have babalawo dissappearing and appearing if they want to..they invent telephone but nigeria witches dont need that to communicate with peoples destinies...cos they dont believe doesnt make it unreal..
Re: Opeyemi Enoch Has NOT Solved The Riemann Hypothesis: Didnt Get Any $1M by Holysholay: 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
You re right OP. The guy is my colleague, there re many things to the false report which I won't discuss on social media. But the fact still remains dat he didn't solve any problem and he fooled d media... including BBC Nd CNN.

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Enoch Has NOT Solved The Riemann Hypothesis: Didnt Get Any $1M by lumenafrica: 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
Watch a real Hotel fight that took place in Owerri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6cx5uaNya0
Re: Opeyemi Enoch Has NOT Solved The Riemann Hypothesis: Didnt Get Any $1M by coobboy(m): 3:44am On Nov 20, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Nigerians aree Just a Disgrace to the World...

I wish the whole of africa can be nuked out of the surface d earth., let the world see peace and sensible humans...

Most times I doubt if the Blacks re created by God; cus blacks seem very close to devil in morphology and physiology...

Mtcheeeeeewww!!!

Yet you don't want to die.
And the white people has done more evil than we have
Re: Opeyemi Enoch Has NOT Solved The Riemann Hypothesis: Didnt Get Any $1M by tonic555: 12:49am On Dec 26, 2015
$1 million Awards, does it really exist
Looking for a weight loss program, still visit venus factor for $37
Re: Opeyemi Enoch Has NOT Solved The Riemann Hypothesis: Didnt Get Any $1M by tonic555: 12:55am On Dec 26, 2015
$1 million dollars is a huge money.
updown signals review

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Polytechnic Student Found Dead In His Apartment (photo) / BETA: UNN Ranks Number One University In Nigeria, 17 In Africa / Who Can Solve This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.