Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard (5155 Views)

Ikwerre People In Nigerdelta Declare Support For Biafra Vanguard / IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News / Dss Arrest Umeh Over Alleged Support For Biafra- Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
laudate:

See the pathetic childish drivel flowing from your keyboard. And you had to enlarge all the words, thinking it would make more sense to you, abi??

At least if e no touch you.....
You wouldn't have quoted me...
Lol... Amaala cone head.
Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by laudate: 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

At least if e no touch you.....
You wouldn't have quoted me...
Lol... Amaala cone head.

What is wrong with this one?? shocked Did you go to school at all? And you are supporting that guy's juvenile rants? Anyway, birds of the same clueless feather flock together... smh!
Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
laudate:

What is wrong with this one?? shocked Did you go to school at all? And you are supporting that guy's juvenile rants? Anyway, birds of the same clueless feather flock together... smh!

You no dey make sense cone head.
Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by laudate: 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
You no dey make sense cone head.

Oh are you still describing the shape of your head?? sad
Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
laudate:

Oh are you still describing the shape of your head?? sad

Lol....a cone head tryna play smart....

1 Like

Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by laudate: 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Lol....a cone head tryna play smart....

Ò ̣ bù ̣etu à kà o bēlụ? Onye nzuzu! sad There are over 150 tribes in Nigeria, and you daft kids keep thinking that anyone who disagrees with you comes from just one tribe. You are ever so silly. Onye eberibe!
Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
laudate:

Ò ̣ bù ̣etu à kà o bēlụ?
Onye nzuzu! sad There are over 150 tribes in Nigeria, and you daft kids keep thinking that anyone who disagrees with you comes from just one tribe. You are ever so silly. Onye eberibe!

Try harder next time

Rose2014 see another Igbo wannable.
Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by laudate: 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Try harder next time

Rose2014 see another Igbo wannable.

God forbid!! Tufiakwa!! angry Have I ever claimed Igbo ethnicity at any point in time?? Bros, you can lie, o! shocked Ị nà-àkakwū akakwù
Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
laudate:

God forbid!! Tufiakwa!! angry Have I ever claimed Igbo ethnicity at any point in time?? Bros, you can lie, o!
Is good to know.....
Now next thing is to be proud of your yerribaness...
Amala cone head....
Is a curse being a Yoruba right?? grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by laudate: 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Is good to know.....
Now next thing is to be proud of your yerribaness...
Amala cone head....
Is a curse being a Yoruba right?? grin

Being a Yoruba person is something I don't know about, so ask someone else from that ethnic group, to give you an answer on that. undecided Like I told you before, there are over 150 tribes in Nigeria, but I can see that anyone who disagrees with you lot is automatically termed a Yoruba man, irrespective of where he comes from. Pity. It just proves that the money spent on your education was wasted. Go and collect a refund! I can ask my lawyer to offer you legal services for free, if you run into a roadblock. sad

ROFLMAO!! cheesy I have been called many things on NL by your people. Like I keep telling them, if you do not provide infallible proof to show that Laudate is Yoruba, may it never be well with you in this lifetime and the next! sad
Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
[s]
laudate:

Being a Yoruba person is something I don't know about, so ask someone else from that ethnic group, to give you an answer on that. undecided Like I told you before, there are over 150 tribes in Nigeria, but I can see that anyone who disagrees with you lot is automatically termed a Yoruba man, irrespective of where he comes from. Pity. It just proves that the money spent on your education was wasted. Go and collect a refund! I can ask my lawyer to offer you legal services for free, if you run into a roadblock. sad

ROFLMAO!! cheesy I have been called many things on NL by your people. Like I keep telling them, if you do not provide infallible proof to show that Laudate is Yoruba, may it never be well with you in this lifetime and the next! sad
[/s]

Whether you from all the ethnic groups.... You are Yoruba....
Must I tell you say am using it like a verb and not noun....
So go and do reset of studies in school BC is a waste of time and a burden to you.
Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by laudate: 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
[s][/s]Whether you from all the ethnic groups.... You are Yoruba....
Must I tell you say am using it like a verb and not noun....
So go and do reset of studies in school BC is a waste of time and a burden to you.

Biko, provide proof nah! How many times must I ask you to do so? You dey fall my hand, o! shocked shocked shocked shocked You don't need to announce it, everyone knows you flunked subjects related to Critical Analysis, in school. You keep chanting Yoruba, as if someone is paying you to recite the name of that ethnic group. Why are you so obsessed with them? shocked

Everyone who disagrees with your myopic view is Yoruba.

Oya, for the last time, provide incontrovertible proof that Laudate is Yoruba, or else you will never make progress in this life and it would not be well with you, now and forever more. angry
Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
laudate:

Biko, provide proof nah! How many times must I ask you to do so? You dey fall my hand, o! shocked shocked shocked shocked You don't need to announce it, everyone knows you flunked subjects related to Critical Analysis, in school. You keep chanting Yoruba, as if someone is paying you to recite the name of that ethnic group. Why are you so obsessed with them? shocked

Everyone who disagrees with your myopic view is Yoruba.

Oya, for the last time, provide incontrovertible proof that Laudate is Yoruba, or else you will never make progress in this life and it would not be well with you, now and forever more. angry

How can you be behaving like a yoruba, yet you don't want to be addressed like such??

1 Like

Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by laudate: 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
How can you be behaving like a yoruba, yet you don't want to be addressed like such??

How do Yorubas behave?? Pray, do tell. And please stop trying to change the subject. Am still waiting for you to substantiate your baseless accusations! shocked
Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
laudate:

How do Yorubas behave?? Pray, do tell. And please stop trying to change the subject. Am still waiting for you to substantiate your baseless accusations! shocked
E don do.
I no get that time..
Sue yourself comfortably.
Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by laudate: 11:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

E don do.
I no get that time..
Sue yourself comfortably.

Haba! Where you dey go?? sad You have tossed out false accusations, now you are running away? No, come and substantiate it, o! shocked
Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 17, 2015
ALISMILE:
the man raised avery important point and instead of u to respond intelligently u resort to insults! Are ibos actually ready to relocate from other parts of d country, especially Lagos?

Ugbos want biafra. Nothing more.
Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 17, 2015
ALISMILE:
yes the russians in d US live in d US as foreigners, guided by the constitution of d US! So if ibos will remain in Nig, they must be ready to adjust to a new rule under a completely deferent term, expecially in Lag which ibos own almost 30%! Now u talked about how biafrag will be landlocked? Yes, I can authoritatively tell u, being an indegene of d ND, that the last tin we want is to live as minority under the ibos! Hence, in d invent of a successful secession of d SE, d SS will see that as an opportunity to clamour for its own! And there ll be no seaport for u biafrags!

It takes a foool to say that igbos are landlocked.

1 Like

Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by allcomage: 5:00am On Nov 17, 2015
ALISMILE:
A foool is one who does not think b4 he acts! Have u tot well how u intend to implement Biafra? Do u sincerely think in ur heart that millions of ibos spread across the nation will want to abadon their investments and relocate back to d east? Is Biafra prepared to be a land locked country? Because u re in a very deep dream thinking d SS will cut out wit biafra! Am frm d ND and we know that in d invent of Biafra they(ibos) will want to make use of our seaport, by all means which might result in anoda war wit d SS! Have u tot about the possibity of war wit Nigeria? Do u knw wat it means to ve bombs landing on ur roof? Think about all these and until u provide sincere answers to these questions, stop shouting biafra!
But they made it clear it is nonviolent and so far they have maintained that stance. PH is there and mind you, Nigeria will send delegation to beg Biafra to come and use their port with good concession for revenue drive. Mind you if Biafra go nd will wil also go as they are restless with being in Nigeria.
Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by lawrenceunaa: 5:41am On Nov 17, 2015
ALISMILE:
those properties better be sold at give away price b4 d war starts! Or else there ll there be no property after d war! I expect u to knw this!
ask urself: which war
Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by ALISMILE(m): 6:54am On Nov 17, 2015
Many foool here sha!
Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by ALISMILE(m): 6:54am On Nov 17, 2015
chuna1985:

It takes a foool to say that igbos are landlocked.
and it takes a bigger fooool not to know that they re, and a much more bigger foool not to explain how they re not landlocked!
Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by FemiFaniKayode: 6:57am On Nov 17, 2015
austinsmat:
why all this sermon now is too late Biafra or death

if war come now u fit handle common pistol?
Re: Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=ALISMILE post=40102544]and it takes a bigger fooool not to know that they re, and a much more bigger foool not to explain how they re not landlocked![/quote

Get a proper well zoomed map of SE n see things for urself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President / SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbajabiamila To Publish Reports On Corruption Probes / Nigerians Don’t Know What Is Coming, They Are Still Ignorant — Mailafia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.