Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri (38022 Views)

Operation Python Dance Is An Act Of Terror - Chuks Nwachukwu, Legal Practitioner / Do You Remember This Picture!!!!! It's Happening Again / Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by talktonase(m): 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Oh Reno shut up already. France is the country where I was born and I can tell you they're one of the most accommodating people on earth. It hurts that my beautiful France is going through this ordeal. I'm currently using the French flag as my profile pic on Facebook. Don't insult France Reno.
mama mulato take it easy i can feel ur pulse as a patriotic french citizen but needless to say Remo Omokri did not insult france.Mark zukerberg and his team on FB are the ones to blame.Just like George Orwells Animal Farm All animals are equal but some are more equal than others that is the way reality is...

1 Like

Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by Xynthialuvy(f): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
I used it as my profile picture and i am cool with it
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by j1mmy: 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
Jonathan: round up your former cabinet and return Nigeria's stolen money, It's ALSO An Act Of Slavery
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by sunny4life(m): 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
In a nation of constant and epileptic changes, few things remain constant. The Nigerian flag is one. Green and white is the colour and Nigeria is the country. This has been the status quo since October 1, 1960 when the union jack was lowered.The Nigerian flag is a humble one. No star, spear or any of those shitty design. Just the white colour flanked by the green from the west to the east.The past 48 hours however appears to question the accuracy of my assertion. Its like the colour of the flag has changed and now has blue, white and red as colours. This looks confusing because I’ve been awake this entire year(except when I’m sleeping of course) and i dont remember France and Nigeria swapping flags like footballers do jerseys. The 8th National assembly I’m sure hasn’t passed a bill to that effect either. And I’m also pretty damn sure buhari’s change mantra didn’t include changing our flag or swapping it with France’s. More so France is not our colonial master so even if we are swapping flags it should be with Britain. So how did we get here?Misplaced PrioritiesNigerians are an interesting bunch with a knack for overdoing things. Especially things outside their reality. Call it crying more than the bereaved or to borrow from the Yoruba recital in praise of satan- “the bereaved shed tears, Nigerians shed blood”. What better analogy to explain this hypothesis than the overnight French citizens on Nigerian soil. From facebook to Twitter to whatsapp they are #PrayingForParis with their profile picture draped in french flags.Firstly, before you ask if i have a heart beating in my chest, i do. And like every sensible human being( except Donald trump)i sympathize with the French people but my sympathy is cautious and yours should be too. How logical is it for citizens of a third world/developing/less developed( pick your choice) country battling home grown terrorism since 2009 with a casualty of 10,000+ lives to suddenly discover their humanity especially when such humane gesture is missing on this home front?Boko haram attack: Eh! These people again, They should sha remain in the North and bomb their people. ( End of Story)Isis attacks Paris: #PrayForParis, picture wrapped with French flagsTo what end?Just to feel cool. Follow the trend.#PrayForParis #JeSuisCharlie#RipPaulWalker. These are noble efforts but when such gestures are mute when fellow Nigerians are involved, Stupidity is the word. I’ve also read with amusement, posts by some passionate folks urging Nigerians to boycott facebook for creating a theme with the French flag without ever reciprocating same to Nigeria. The thing is passion cannot and should not be substituted for logic and rationality. The trite question is why should facebook place premium on Nigerian lives when Nigerians and their government by extension dont give a Bleep, or a farthing about what happens to Nigerians within or outside the shores of the country?How can a fairly reasonable person not see that france has shown over the years, through word and deed how much they valuethe lives of their citizens and that this value is what has elicited support and sympathy from all over the world?Some few months ago many Nigerians( I saymany because there are conflicting figures) died in the mecca stampede and up till now no official government response to ascertainthe dead and notify their families. We don’t know their names, no one minute silence or befitting burial, no summoning of the Saudi Arabia ambassador for clarifications. The dead and their families are on their own because the government just doesn’t care. Juxtapose this to France that pays ransome to terrorists when their citizens are kidnapped. And you want facebook to change their wall to green and white for Nigeria. Are you kidding me?All have sinnedLike the bible says all have sinned and fall short the glory of God. In our response to the Paris attack we are all guilty of the sin of misplaced priority.To the overnight French citizens on Nigerian soil,emancipate yourself from mental slavery

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by invaluable(m): 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
#PrayForYou Who have never said a prayer, For your brothers killed And sisters raped, Everyday Next to you Under your nose Let's #PrayForYou For whom the # BringBackOurGirls Campaign Is a distant concern, And #PrayForParis Is a pressing preoccupation Let's #PrayForYou Whose prayers for humanity Is determined by media trends, Not values Or love, Or truth to self. Let's #PrayForYou Caught up in a stream of hashtags But lost from the stream Of humanity's conscience Let's #PrayForYou Who do not think lives matter Enough If they're not "white" Enough Let's #PrayForYou Who do not think An injury to one is an injury to all, But who strongly believe An injury to a select few Is an injury to us Let's #PrayForYou Whose only "prayer" is a DP change, And perfunctory clicks Not from a place of responsibility, But from a place of idle curiousity Let's #PrayForYou That you value the life of Adamu As much as you value the life of Adrien And that you truly believe The life Zainab matters In the same way that Zurie's matters So come on, By all means, Let's #PrayForParis Let's #WeepForParis And # TweetForParis Let's Change our DPs But first, Let's #PrayForYou For the very soul of humanity reels At the death of your conscience Cowering behind screens Scrolling through feeds Giving condolences you don't feel To people you don't see Let's #PrayForYou That in the end, you see That who truly needs prayers is you Let's #PrayForYou Because, you see I # FeelForYou

1 Like

Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
sweatlana:

Stop being utterly stu.pid and answer the question.

HAS THE FRENCH PEOPLE EVER USED THE NIGERIAN FLAG AS A SIGN OF SOLIDARITY AT ANY TIME WHEN boko haram ATTACKED NIGERIA?

You're a fvcking dolt , did the Nigerian people hold any rally like the French did during the BBOG campaign during any of their earlier terrorist attacks , a good case is the Charlie Hebdo case ?

1 Like

Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by Obinovictor(m): 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
neoapocalypse:

What help has all the prayers done ? if I may say you're the one living the life of a slave when you accept a faith from the same people you're trying to condemn

What are you saying??
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
1stCitizen:

160,000,000 Dislikes
Your brain dey upside down , no wonder you're thinking with your feet.
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
Obinovictor:

What are you saying??

Read the statement I quoted then read mine and you'll see the irony
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by Obinovictor(m): 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Read the statement I quoted then read mine and you'll see my analogy

Tell me here. If not, don't quote me again
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by Fash20: 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Oh Reno shut up already. France is the country where I was born and I can tell you they're one of the most accommodating people on earth. It hurts that my beautiful France is going through this ordeal. I'm currently using the French flag as my profile pic on Facebook. Don't insult France Reno.
your eyes will open when they kick your butt out of france cuz of the refugees.
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Obinovictor:

Tell me here. If not, don't quote me again

You think it's slavery to use the French flag as a dp to commiserate with them yet you accept a western faith and follow it religiously while condemning your own indigenous faiths , who is the slave here ?

1 Like

Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by Babasessy(m): 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
The French People went crazy in this format for us as per Bring Back Our Girls Campaign, So they deserve more More Than Prayer from me as a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by Donpressman(m): 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Now I think you should shut the field f. uck up. who France don help?
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by timpaker(m): 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
N2mira:

your excuse for beign mentaly weak is just so embarassing.

How's my sole decision and opinion a problem to you?

Do you even know what "mentally weak" mean?

And PS: learn to be civil for it doesn't cost you anything as an adult.
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
ZianaJordana:

Oh, please. Stop being so naive. I live in the UK, and the Nigerian Chibok girls didn't even get half as much attention as the attack in France. The massacre that left hundreds dead earlier this year barely got any attention either.
This is a Nigerian forum, mostly used by Nigerians as well as other Africans. So, it isn't about how Europeans and non-blacks/Africans are responding to it, but fellow Africans.
Hundreds of university students in Kenya were killed not to long ago, were Africans outraged, praying for Kenya, and showing solidarity then? You buy into Western propaganda too much.

Honestly after reading your post I did not get your point, I can't seem to understand if you were agreeing with me or disagreeing and that's probably because you did not put my initial post in context of it being a reply to someone else.

You are misusing the word propaganda, thereby misunderstanding the whole point.

Citizens attitude towards happenings in other climes cannot and will not be the same in different countries, not to mention across continents. During the Chibok Girls saga, I can remember Michelle Obama showing her support for Nigeria amongst others. The average Joe could decide what to do or what not to do, private businesses included also, but as long as their government showed one form of support or the other. It's good. If michelle was showing support for every killing and bombing in Nigeria, damn she'd have grey hair now.

Your details about other acts of terrorism that occurred recently in Nigeria are scanty, so I don't know what you are talking about or maybe it's because the Nigerian media cared so much about it, they couldn't report well on it. So why should foreigners worry themselves about something the Nigerian government, media, and people treat with such lackadaisical attitude.

Criticizing whites attitude towards anything black compared to their attitudes towards their fellow white is being myopic and inconsiderate. I'm not here to argue about moral balances but to make analogies and look at the issue as objectively as possible.

If you are going to use UK's response to acts of terrorism in Nigeria compared to their response to terrorism in France. You have to consider a lot of premises that I don't have the time or leisure to discuss here, but I will try to summarize it with an analogy so you understand what I am driving at.

You cannot in any instance compare UK's relationship with France to its relationship with Nigeria. It's like comparing a slave master's relationship with his brother to his relationship with his slave (whether you like it or not that was the closest we were to britain).

I did not support how Nigerians treat Boko-Haram issues but you cannot just lay such myopic blames.

We live in a modern world, Nigerians did take the first bombing in abuja on October 1st, I think 2010 or so, the same way we treat bombings in Northern Nigeria today. Protecting the citizens is the government's responsibility in a modern Nigeria. Please blame the Nigerian/African government for resetting our brains to see daily killings as a norm. For now other parts of the world haven't descended this low.

In the 'global village' world, the view of Nigerians is small against the rest of the world, you can either join or not join.

For me, I remain objective. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by tartarus(m): 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by Eddy2cute(m): 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
Its true jare! Nigerians are still mental slaves!

1 Like

Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by paulpisky: 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
So people that use bring back our girls are slaves too? Does showing solidarity to a nation means slavery? You are pathetic is you think all concerns should be Channeled to people from your region!!!

3 Likes

Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
belabela:

I think you are getting ahead of yourself.

Where was facebook criticised?

In any case Remo made a good observation - when millions are killed in Nigeria, many of the Nigerians changing their profiles to french flags now can't be bothered. They even come out to mock the north - they say things like " let them kill themselves" now that some people die in france of thesame terror they are changing their profile pictures to french flag. It's called mental slavery.

I think instead of blaming Facebook and the Europeans, Africans should start with loving each other first. What stops African leaders and Africans from coming together and showing solidarity when similar thing happens anywhere in Africa. Blaming the Europeans for our problem is a continual mental enslavement.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by deluxeT(m): 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
There is a Yoruba adage that says your bowl will be treated the way you call it. Today, if you say it's an ornamental basing people will only put flowers and other beautiful things there and tomorrow if you say is a trash bin, before the words leave your lips you will see people dropping rubbish there.

IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW, FRANCE STANDS FOR FREEDOM OF HUMANITY, OR MAYBE YOU DON'T KNOW THAT THE POPULAR STATUE OF LIBERTY WAS PRESENTED TO THE USA BY FRANCE, AND FRENCH REVOLUTION MEANS LIBERATION OF HUMANITY FROM OPPRESSION.

GO TO FRANCOPHONE COUNTRIES THEY WILL TELL YOU HOW LIBERAL FRANCE IS COMPARED TO OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES.

IMAGINE A COUNTRY THAT DID NOT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IT'S CITIZENS HAD BEEN ABDUCTED BY A TERRORIST SECT UNTIL AFTER HOW MANY MONTHS AND YOU WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO SYMPATHIZE WITH IT.

I THINK GOD KNOWS THE REASON FOR GATHERING PEOPLE LIKE US TOGETHER IN A FUNNY COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA.... A NATION BUILT ON

LIES
GREED
HYPOCRISY
SELFISHNESS
WICKEDNESS
SUSPICIONS... AND WHAT HAVE YOU.

NO WONDER WE ARE STILL BLAMING COLONIALISM FOR OUR WOES AND MISFORTUNES EVEN AFTER MORE THAN FIVE DECADES OF INDEPENDENCE

I just hope this seeming era of change is another chance given to us by the Merciful Creator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by ckmayoca: 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
it's not a sin but it's highly shameful and hypocritical. Have you ever done same for ur fellow country men killed in tons ? Smh!!

I put nigeria in my prayers every morning I wake to pray. Dis is new in Paris and I feel sorry for her not hypocrisy.
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by Adiwana: 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
sunny4life:
In a nation of constant and epileptic changes, few things remain constant. The Nigerian flag is one. Green and white is the colour and Nigeria is the country. This has been the status quo since October 1, 1960 when the union jack was lowered.The Nigerian flag is a humble one. No star, spear or any of those shitty design. Just the white colour flanked by the green from the west to the east.The past 48 hours however appears to question the accuracy of my assertion. Its like the colour of the flag has changed and now has blue, white and red as colours. This looks confusing because I’ve been awake this entire year(except when I’m sleeping of course) and i dont remember France and Nigeria swapping flags like footballers do jerseys. The 8th National assembly I’m sure hasn’t passed a bill to that effect either. And I’m also pretty damn sure buhari’s change mantra didn’t include changing our flag or swapping it with France’s. More so France is not our colonial master so even if we are swapping flags it should be with Britain. So how did we get here?Misplaced PrioritiesNigerians are an interesting bunch with a knack for overdoing things. Especially things outside their reality. Call it crying more than the bereaved or to borrow from the Yoruba recital in praise of satan- “the bereaved shed tears, Nigerians shed blood”. What better analogy to explain this hypothesis than the overnight French citizens on Nigerian soil. From facebook to Twitter to whatsapp they are #PrayingForParis with their profile picture draped in french flags.Firstly, before you ask if i have a heart beating in my chest, i do. And like every sensible human being( except Donald trump)i sympathize with the French people but my sympathy is cautious and yours should be too. How logical is it for citizens of a third world/developing/less developed( pick your choice) country battling home grown terrorism since 2009 with a casualty of 10,000+ lives to suddenly discover their humanity especially when such humane gesture is missing on this home front?Boko haram attack: Eh! These people again, They should sha remain in the North and bomb their people. ( End of Story)Isis attacks Paris: #PrayForParis, picture wrapped with French flagsTo what end?Just to feel cool. Follow the trend.#PrayForParis #JeSuisCharlie#RipPaulWalker. These are noble efforts but when such gestures are mute when fellow Nigerians are involved, Stupidity is the word. I’ve also read with amusement, posts by some passionate folks urging Nigerians to boycott facebook for creating a theme with the French flag without ever reciprocating same to Nigeria. The thing is passion cannot and should not be substituted for logic and rationality. The trite question is why should facebook place premium on Nigerian lives when Nigerians and their government by extension dont give a Bleep, or a farthing about what happens to Nigerians within or outside the shores of the country?How can a fairly reasonable person not see that france has shown over the years, through word and deed how much they valuethe lives of their citizens and that this value is what has elicited support and sympathy from all over the world?Some few months ago many Nigerians( I saymany because there are conflicting figures) died in the mecca stampede and up till now no official government response to ascertainthe dead and notify their families. We don’t know their names, no one minute silence or befitting burial, no summoning of the Saudi Arabia ambassador for clarifications. The dead and their families are on their own because the government just doesn’t care. Juxtapose this to France that pays ransome to terrorists when their citizens are kidnapped. And you want facebook to change their wall to green and white for Nigeria. Are you kidding me?All have sinnedLike the bible says all have sinned and fall short the glory of God. In our response to the Paris attack we are all guilty of the sin of misplaced priority.To the overnight French citizens on Nigerian soil,emancipate yourself from mental slavery

THIS IS the best reasonable quote i have read in a long while..damn.10000likes for you.wanted,saying something similar,but ended up learning a lot more from you.thanx for these

1 Like

Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by Rossikk(m): 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
Mee234:

And the question u should be asked is how premium is buhari and his APC gang placing on the lives of Nigerians?
So if Buhari and APC do not value Nigerian lives, YOU too must not value them? Then what makes you better than Buhari and APC? Keep blaming others for your mental slavery to whites.

1 Like

Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by Obinovictor(m): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
neoapocalypse:

You think it's slavery to use the French flag as a dp to commiserate with them yet you accept a western faith and follow it religiously while condemning your own indigenous faiths , who is the slave here ?

Are you a Christian? I wonder why you're saying this
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by Rossikk(m): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
ValerianSteel:
I swear,primitive apes most are.
Your mother is a co.ck sucking nymphomaniac whor.e who freely fcuks stray dogs and pigs. You are a product of her liaisons.
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
Obinovictor:

Are you a Christian? I wonder why you're saying this

It is an observation I noticed , it has nothing to do with my faith or lack of it
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by Etizz: 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
They are all idi0t.....

And if u know u have done it,

Count yourself among d Idi0ts.......

How can they b so annoying, making your very own country so inferior to France,?

Did they even know if Nigeria is facing the worst of terrorism
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by ValerianSteel(m): 7:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
Rossikk:
Your mother is a co.ck sucking nymphomaniac whor.e who freely fcuks stray dogs and pigs. You are a product of her liaisons.
Lol you see what am saying undecided

You've just proven beyond reasonable doubt that you are even lower than a primitive ape.Bye child,go learn how to be civil.
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by benjaminiyke(m): 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
Abeg make we hear word....Stop castigating your fellow countrymen for showing solidarity and empathy to the good people of
France. The Boko Haram crisis that you talked
about has persisted for about six years. It's not
that we don't empathize with our compatriots
indiscriminately slaughtered on daily basis by
these dangerous murderers; it's just that it has
lost its shock value due to its daily occurrence.
Human beings tend to become blase with
tragedies when they become commonplace.
The same reason why acts of atrocities in places
like Iraq, Syria, Somalia, among others don't
resonate with the rest of the world.
In this regard therefore, the heinous acts of
terror carried out by those terrorists on
innocent people in France happened in a part
of the world where order and security of lives
are the norms and not inured to violence.
Hence, it's sure to draw worldwide
condemnation and empathy. Hence, we need
to do away with your insular parochial attitudes
and live like a citizen of the world. As an avid reader and follower of world news,I. put it to you that world powers spearheaded by UNITED NATIONS has been condemning the deadly Bokoharam attacks..... In December 1992, in one of his last acts as President, George Bush proposed to the U.N. that United States combat troops will lead an intervention force in
Somalia. The U.N. accepted this offer and
25,000 U.S. troops were deployed to Somalia.
President Bush stated that this would be an
“open-ended commitment.” The objective of
"Operation Restore Hope" was to rapidly
secure the trade routes in Somalia so that food
could get to the people and also decapitate the
somalian forces. Currently, France has over
3,000 troops spread across five countries in
Africa — Mali, Mauritania, Burkina Faso, Niger
and Chad — as part of Operation Burkhane.
Based in Chad, the operation aims at disrupting
potential militants threat across the Sahel
region of the continent.As for Nigeria,
American officials were wary of the Nigerian
military, citing corruption and sweeping human
rights abuses by its soldiers. American officials
were hesitant to share intelligence with the
Nigerian military because they contend it has
been infiltrated by Boko Haram, an accusation
that has prompted indignation from Nigeria. In
conclusion,These barbaric acts perpetuated in
Nigeria and other african countries has always
been Condemned worldwide,even celebrities
such as Lil wayne,Usher,chris brown,messi and
ronaldo to name a few held posters
showing"Bring back our girls". If you are
realistic you will know that france is a
developed nation and has always been a
peaceful country and hence such atrocities
when committed it's sure to draw worldwide
condemnation and more publicity. Thanks
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by FisifunKododada: 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
cool
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
belabela:

Really?

So a french life matters more than a Nigerian life?

This is one of the most shameful comments ever made on NL

Can we please have a dislike button on nairaland.

what is shameful about it. You speak ignorantly. There are millions of Nigerian who owe their livelihoof to countries in Europe. They need to show solidarity to their new countries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari / Alarm Bells Ring As Nigeria’s Refineries Collapse By 92% / Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.