Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,098 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri (38110 Views)

Operation Python Dance Is An Act Of Terror - Chuks Nwachukwu, Legal Practitioner / Do You Remember This Picture!!!!! It's Happening Again / Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by walterenahoro: 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Oh Reno shut up already. France is the country where I was born and I can tell you they're one of the most accommodating people on earth. It hurts that my beautiful France is going through this ordeal. I'm currently using the French flag as my profile pic on Facebook. Don't insult France Reno.
oh u too shut up already...u don't need to tell us ur a citizen and ur free to do dat.
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by prinsam30: 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
My guy u said av never shown solidarity or prayed for naija.
Yes, av done that, it was bcoz of my prayers Jonathan was defeated in the last election If not 80% of Nigeria would have been captured by boko Haram.

U said av never shown solidarity or prayed for naija.

Yes av done that, it was this same prayers that made PMB won the election and Boko Haram today are 85% defeated.

U said av never shown solidarity or prayed for naija.

Yes av done that, my prayers has made the people who stole the country's wealth meant for you and I, ran to a foreign land, have series of Heart attacks, cancers and other related diseases, some had died along the way and others are still suffering from the pestilence and until they make a proper restitution, beg for forgiveness of God and that of Innocent Nigerians, they will keep dying and this will transcend to their next generation to come.

When the Chiboks girls case were raised, even the most powerful president Barak Obama was seen holding a placard with hash tag bringbackourgirls, followed by his wife Michel, this was joined by other great celebrities in the USA and around the world.

What that supposed to mean to you? to me that was a share solidarity shown to Nigerians by other countries, even the Holy Books said, Love ur neighbors as thy self and show more love to ur enemies.

Now tell me what was wrong showing the same solidarity to countries been hit by these same miscreants and have I committed a sacrilege by showing my love for them? besides av got familis there and am very much proud for changing my profile pix.

My brother it's high time we started behaving the way God wants us to be rather than following devil's instructions.

i end my note at this junction. thank you

2 Likes

Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by benjaminiyke(m): 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
toyetade:

what is shameful about it. You speak ignorantly. There are millions of Nigerian who owe their livelihoof to countries in Europe. They need to show solidarity to their new countries.
No mind am,if they give dem UK,france or US visa today. Dem go take d next flight run leave naija. #Hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by Yehman(m): 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
Have a look at how France have ignored you. Mtcheew!

Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by mulattoclaro(m): 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
walterenahoro:
oh u too shut up already...u don't need to tell us ur a citizen and ur free to do dat.
God punish your useless father.
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
The truth of the matter is that the French people you are sympathising for won't extend such care to us, to them we are just bunch of black Africans who want to come and seek asylum in their country, Nigerians let's free our self from neo colonialism, this world is divided into two and they call us the third world nations, and is their deliberate actions that have continued to stagnate us.

ISIS must be defeated but developed countries have to understand that economic disparity and discrimination against third world countries, will create terrorism with roots not only I religion extremism but poverty.
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by sharatech(m): 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Oh Reno shut up already. France is the country where I was born and I can tell you they're one of the most accommodating people on earth. It hurts that my beautiful France is going through this ordeal. I'm currently using the French flag as my profile pic on Facebook. Don't insult France Reno.
your father
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by mulattoclaro(m): 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
sharatech:
your father
same to you
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
timpaker:

How's my sole decision and opinion a problem to you?

Do you even know what "mentally weak" mean?

And PS: learn to be civil for it doesn't cost you anything as an adult.
ok.
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by Horlufemi(m): 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
Boko haram is not a priority

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvWqr57Zcg8
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by ilevic(m): 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
ThoniaSlim:

May you live long!!!

and u too
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by Bollinger(m): 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nigerians are just too st.upid for words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by RaptorX: 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
sweatlana:
The black man has slavish mentality if not how many times have u seen French people use the nigerian flag when boko haram strikes?
Africans are pathetic in their slavish worship of white people, just totally pathetic. Just look at the coverage on cable since friday, it's been non stop 24/7 wall to wall coverage, but when thousands die in boko haram attacks or when over 100 students die in Kenya in an al shabab attack, all you get is a 10 second mention and a scroll at the bottom. The same France that still taxes 14 African countries with a colonial tax and i am supposed to give a fvck about some attack in Paris .

2 Likes

Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by Progress2468(m): 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
playahata:
The question is how much premium did Remo and his former boss place on Nigerian lives?!!

Exactly that poo I was talking about, the white man makes you feel that your government is irresponsible and that the reason you deserve any insult he gives you.

I guess the Pm abi na President of France is clueless too? Hell no!!! But these things happen

The Legendary FELA called it COLONIAL MENTALITY.

As for me, No matter how irresponsible or clueless my government may be or seem, it doesn't make me less human in the eyes of the white man
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
When. It. Was #bringbackourgirls the whole world was with us so you don't have a poing Mr youndg man
adegunwa4real:
Seriously...its annoying angry I blame the ignorant ones doing it tho! What's so special about d france terror attack compare to the ones witnessed in Nigeria on a daily basis Are those lives better than ours? Yet we are going crazy over em! Slavery level 10! angry undecided
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by playahata: 7:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
SosaMontana:

Some times think like a superior being, and leave your low self esteem behind
Its doing you no good
answer the question without resorting to insults. and you talk about low self esteem!?
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by playahata: 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
Mee234:

And the question u should be asked is how premium is buhari and his APC gang placing on the lives of Nigerians?
The question is for Remo, his former boss and ALL past and present so called leaders
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by wayodude(m): 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Someone tell this dude to shut up! Fact is 130 innocent people died in an unprecedented terrorist attack on major western capital.

Regardless of if you chose to sympathise with them or not, this is what happened. Don't attempt to stop or criticise those who are sympathetic towards France.

#tricolour
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by leoebhos101(m): 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
belabela:

Really?

So a french life matters more than a Nigerian life?

This is one of the most shameful comments ever made on NL

Can we please have a dislike button on nairaland.

Oga quit whinning like a baby, he/she just made a very valid point and u haven't made any.
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by playahata: 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
ldpele:
u av decide that u will remain @eygpt when others are on there way to a "promise land".
Please give me directions to the promised land. What landmarks would I pass on the way? Wait let me first of all buy black market fuel for the long drive
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Most french nationals(arab and west african) I have met in the UK believe France is a racist country.
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by possibilita(m): 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ah the tin suprise me oh,wen I see am sef I even think say new eye desease don show wey dey make person see only Red,White and Blue as ppl profile picture.
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by kaka74: 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
Agreed it is hypocrisy but the events of the past few days really got me asking some questions. You see france is a country united in condeming nd fighting terror nd dey value human lives they declared mourning nd vowed revenge nd they re already at it barely 23 hours later. Had it been here choi if it were during d past adminstration u for dey see headlines like : dogs and babbons will be soaked in blood and northern group drags ihejirika to annesty intl (for fighting terror oo) buhari tells jonathan to resign becos he has failed to secure nigerian lives omo if na dis present admin ife iga na afu bu: emmm pdp : Apc has failed nigerians den buhari : the terrorists were able to succeed becos pdp looted our treasury nd didn't even buy a single bullet for the millitary in 16 years . Den on nairaland u go dey see comments like : aboki killing aboki wetin concern me, make dem kill demselves nah, Islam bad, all moslems should die, small time ina afuzi a pdp e goat (like tonye barcanista) saying GEj was almost defeating the bastards oya enjoy ur scam change before another 10 seconds an APC E cow (like berem) go counter am si ya na obu wailer before imala whatzup two of dem go start abusing each other with big grammar meanwhile human beings re being killed daily. Nd we can't even unite to condem the babaric acts #no regard for life at all na dat kind attitude na I'm facebook go look finish create app for ur matter? Abegi make we free pple wey support france make dem carry on na becos say france presents itself as country we no dey take eye see terror our own na country wey dey politice, tribilise , corruptise , mumusise nd infact #ikeagwugom #i don tire

1 Like

Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by mulattoclaro(m): 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
saxywale:

Most french nationals(arab and west african) I have met in the UK believe France is a racist country.
France is one of the least racist countries on earth. They're even blacks in French parliament

1 Like

Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
mulattoclaro:
France is one of the least racist countries on earth. They're even blacks in French parliament
I was surprised when I heard their complaints too. Maybe they were referring to work place racism cos I met those guys at work, at our EU regional office in Manchester. I remember France had a team that was almost African in France 98. I believe those work colleagues weren't telling the truth.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by karleone(m): 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
adegunwa4real:
Seriously...its annoying angry I blame the ignorant ones doing it tho! What's so special about d france terror attack compare to the ones witnessed in Nigeria on a daily basis Are those lives better than ours? Yet we are going crazy over em! Slavery level 10! angry undecided

Simply because they Federal Government that should care about our lives have failed to.
The act has now turned to an everyday affair, so its level of sympathy has reduced drastically. During the Chibok girls' kidnap, did they world not turn to Nigeria through its campaigns? What level has the campaign reached now? So you see, it's nobody's fault.

Show them you care, even if it's not from your heart, just as they (France and others) did.

#It's simply called "do me I do you" (In P Square's voice)

Long Live The Federal Republic of Nigeria
#PrayforParis

1 Like

Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by ldpele(m): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
playahata:

Please give me directions to the promised land. What landmarks would I pass on the way? Wait let me first of all buy black market fuel for the long drive
my brother, we are on the same page oo, if u take a close look at it again, it came with "".
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
Rossikk:
So if Buhari and APC do not value Nigerian lives, YOU too must not value them? Then what makes you better than Buhari and APC? Keep blaming others for your mental slavery to whites.
I value lives most of all Nigerians lives. But when one silly fellow try to down play issues with Jona this or Jona that, u need to ask if those whom those silly fellow see as never do wrong that are not doing beter Jona shouldn't be throw under the bus
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by MAITEMA(m): 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
Dear Reno Omokri

How many times have you put Nigerian flag on any of your profiles after a Book Haram attack?
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by alutarabbi: 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
Promhize:

Attacks in Nigeria aren't documented well by the Nigerian media.

the Nigerian government and people don't do anything about it. So who's the hypocrite?

So you are criticizing Facebook, didn't celebs and powerful people from different countries show support for Nigeria during the Chibok Girls saga, how many of you in this thread showed support? How did you show support?

Ciara or some American musician made a song about terrorism and Boko-Haram, how may Nigerian/African artist has done that.

Facebook is largely private so mark Zuckerberg and other shareholders can do whatever they like.

We only take those who take themselves serious, serious. It's how humans naturally are.

We Nigerians are to subjective and emotional largely due to our overly religious society.
"LET YOUR CHARITY BEGIN FROM HOME" Mr Humanitarian!!
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by kayalla(f): 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
adegunwa4real:

i tire o. i was fighting with some of my friends and colleagues here who were doing that, did anybody or country help us mourn our daily predicaments in Nigeria how much more show solidarity. we too like follow follow.
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by kayalla(f): 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
we sympathize with them but their lives re not better than those African lives wasted in daily basis.

my facebook i raised these flags. everybody and country is mourning as well. #Prayfortheworld

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Special Forces Kill Scores Of Bandits Terrorising Abuja-Kaduna Road / Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me / El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.