Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri (38435 Views)

Operation Python Dance Is An Act Of Terror - Chuks Nwachukwu, Legal Practitioner / Do You Remember This Picture!!!!! It's Happening Again / Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by Dreal4mula: 2:32am On Nov 18, 2015
neoapocalypse:

I'm afraid your comment ( this comment I'm quoting ) will garner the most dislike if it is introduced

Check your brains
Something is wrong there. It's a pity. And you're a grown up ooo.... chai
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 18, 2015
Dreal4mula:

Check your brains
Something is wrong there. It's a pity. And you're a grown up ooo.... chai

At least I have brain , that much can't be said about you.
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by sisiafrika(f): 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
pained? I don't think the op is pained. He is just showing you the double standard and hypocrisy in such act. You don't deem it fit to show "solidarity" openly for BH victims in their thousands nor pray publicly for Nigeria that her people get massacred per day; but you deem it proper to "Pray for paris" with same act of terrorism albeit less casualties. Smh! Fb did not make it compulsory. Perhaps if you've led a "Prayer for Nigeria" after every attack by BH, FB would av noticed and deem it worlthy to show solidarity! *sigh. Here is hoping you understand.
I stand with my previous assertions, your stated opinions notwithstanding. Whatever an adult wishes to do out of his will shouldn't be anybody's headache provided it isn't gonna harm others. The Reno of a man could have started the pray for Nigeria shiit and not wait for this moment to gain cheap popularity from teaming emotional Nigerians. The flag is on my fb pix, anyone not pleased should commit suicide.
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by zo3184: 1:31am On Nov 19, 2015
He is completely right.
Re: Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 19, 2015
leoebhos101:

Oga quit whinning like a baby, he/she just made a very valid point and u haven't made any.

You are a victim of mental slavery. Meanwhile the world is noticing
https://www.rt.com/news/322649-nigeria-attacks-msm-undercoverage/

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) / #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest / Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.