Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

I Regret Joining APC - House Of Representative Speaker Yakubu Dogara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regret Joining APC - House Of Representative Speaker Yakubu Dogara (3905 Views)

Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member / Obanikoro Denies Joining APC / Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Joining APC - House Of Representative Speaker Yakubu Dogara by marked10(m): 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon. Yakubu Dogara, yesterday, November 15, expressed his regret for joining the All Progressives Congress (APC) without dragging Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State along with him. Dogara made the remark at the reception hosted by the senator representing Enugu North Senatorial District, Chuka Utazi, on behalf of the Nsukka cultural zone for the governor.

According to Dogara, Ugwuanyi’s pedigree as a ‘Progressive’ while at the lower house will serve as a tonic that will boost governance in Enugu state. Dogara said: ”For us in the House of Representatives, the governor is our Ambassador. The fact that am here today attests to the kind of leadership Ugwuanyi provided during his stay at the National Assembly. I have no doubt that Ugwuanyi’s pedigree will be brought to bare in Enugu state.

”I will hold him (Ugwuani) accountable if he does not bring those developmental goals we discuss to Enugu state. He was a progressive mind at the House of Rep. One of my regrets is that i did not cross over to APC with him.” On his part, Senator Utazi stated that destiny has beckoned on the governor at this time to shoulder the heavy responsibilities of leadership in the state.

He said: ”We are confident that the governor’s pedigree and inscrutable focus shall move our people many years ahead. You are carrying the aggregate of the hopes of a people. We know you will be a leading light of this generation in terms of the quality of leadership you would demonstrate.” Responding, Governor Ugwuanyi urged the people of the state to remain steadfast in their prayers and support his administration to achieve more for the people. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/i-regret-joining-apc-house-of.html#sthash.jn1lhlcb.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

Re: I Regret Joining APC - House Of Representative Speaker Yakubu Dogara by bigeagleeye(m): 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
Bad heading...that can be misleading! or is that also a way of journalism?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Joining APC - House Of Representative Speaker Yakubu Dogara by JingoOAU(m): 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
You better change that misleading topic

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Joining APC - House Of Representative Speaker Yakubu Dogara by bigeagleeye(m): 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
Oh, help me tell Op in french oh!
JingoOAU:
You better change that misleading topic
Re: I Regret Joining APC - House Of Representative Speaker Yakubu Dogara by obailala(m): 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
Very interesting heading to deceive the empty skulls; the black man naturally reads only the title before commenting, hence this title is an interesting one. grin

7 Likes

Re: I Regret Joining APC - House Of Representative Speaker Yakubu Dogara by miqos02(m): 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
hmmm
Re: I Regret Joining APC - House Of Representative Speaker Yakubu Dogara by jejemanito: 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
Rubbish source

Rubbish title
Re: I Regret Joining APC - House Of Representative Speaker Yakubu Dogara by Phame: 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
Your caption is wrong! Change the title, pls.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Joining APC - House Of Representative Speaker Yakubu Dogara by PRYCE(m): 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
Except you went into a covenant with em Jagaban, and your name's written in blood... Your own, then You should Fück out!
Re: I Regret Joining APC - House Of Representative Speaker Yakubu Dogara by donphilopus: 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
I believe Lalasticlala would modify the heady if he considers this homepage worthy.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Joining APC - House Of Representative Speaker Yakubu Dogara by neolboy(m): 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
Are u looking for people to comment on your post
Re: I Regret Joining APC - House Of Representative Speaker Yakubu Dogara by gigabyte13: 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
Na people like u no dey let Nigerian graduate get job even for their own country not to talk of multi-nationals. Simple statement, you cannot interprete. Nonsense.
Re: I Regret Joining APC - House Of Representative Speaker Yakubu Dogara by hazyfm1: 2:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
Lie from the pit of hell
Re: I Regret Joining APC - House Of Representative Speaker Yakubu Dogara by babadem2much(m): 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
OP where u sleeping while typing? I juz shame as i read am
Re: I Regret Joining APC - House Of Representative Speaker Yakubu Dogara by chukel(m): 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
This thread should be deleted. Lalasticlala do the needful
Re: I Regret Joining APC - House Of Representative Speaker Yakubu Dogara by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
Is this news true?
Re: I Regret Joining APC - House Of Representative Speaker Yakubu Dogara by Pavore9: 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
So misleading!
Re: I Regret Joining APC - House Of Representative Speaker Yakubu Dogara by olafum1(m): 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Regret Joining APC - House Of Representative Speaker Yakubu Dogara by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
bigeagleeye:
Bad heading...that can be misleading! or is that also a way of journalism?

END TIME JOURNALISTS

grin

1 Like

Re: I Regret Joining APC - House Of Representative Speaker Yakubu Dogara by porshuch: 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
After you will start shouting no job! No job!!

How can you get job when you can't comprehend. Ehh?
Re: I Regret Joining APC - House Of Representative Speaker Yakubu Dogara by porshuch: 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
ISIS JOURNALISM.

angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret Joining APC - House Of Representative Speaker Yakubu Dogara by iameugene(m): 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
The guy below me came here to laugh..
Click like if im correct

1 Like

Re: I Regret Joining APC - House Of Representative Speaker Yakubu Dogara by teeboila(m): 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: I Regret Joining APC - House Of Representative Speaker Yakubu Dogara by ivoatt(m): 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
grin
Re: I Regret Joining APC - House Of Representative Speaker Yakubu Dogara by plucky16(m): 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
Senseless caption

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Think Of One Positive Thing President Buhari Has Done For Nigerians / Fulani Man Spotted Preaching In Public In Kaduna State. Photos / Tears Of Joy As A Baby Girl Was Changed To A Baby Boy By God Of Intervention Thr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.