Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex (82911 Views)

10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by walepinna(m): 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
Stop Stop Stop
U r already removing my ........
....Stop...Sto....St.......

Mooooooooooooaaaaaaaannnnnnnnniiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggggggg

3 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Highcuerayte: 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
Freemanan:
Kinda lame.

Op is beyond this... I know all days can't be good sha.... cry
My observation too...unfortunately many romance landers are not concerned about the dude blogging credibilty
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by jonaifame22(m): 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
Shey u've gotten wat u want now abi.
I can't believe I jus did dis.
U're the second person I have had sex wth.
Sex is very painfl dat's why I didn't want to do it.
Why are u lookn at me like dat.
We are not gonna do dis again.
If u like start behaving how u like.

8 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by CaroLyner(f): 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
quiinnBee:
If She gives in easily Y'all would talk.
if she acts up y'all would still complain.
what exactly do y'all want? undecided
confused guys.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Slimzjoe(m): 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
Just 30 Mins wey I say ma Charge ma Phone Small na Im these Ministry don Push Far shocked

Tosyne2much, I Dobale Sha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Slimzjoe(m): 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
quiinnBee:

Maybe if you Girls don't Over rate and Complicate Sex, it won't be up for Regular Discussion undecided

7 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by tosyne2much(m): 6:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
Highcuerayte:
My observation too...unfortunately many romance landers are not concerned about the dude blogging credibilty
Hmmmm !!! *sighs*
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by donephi(m): 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
wristbangle:
At point 9, so hilarious gringrin

Do you think what you are doing is right before God: Like seriously!! U whey e wan give your body nko! sad

Leme add to it

10: Can't we do it another day, must it be this night? I am tired please shocked

11. I never knew u were like this. I thought u were different from others? undecided

12. I know that you are only fascinated with the view of my bosom and butt tonguegrinwink

who and this Tosin.
Ladies are really in trouble
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by MissNoble(f): 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by donephi(m): 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
quiinnBee:

For sure I won't complain. I give u my word wink
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Michellla(f): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
zinachidi:
and are u a typical nigerian girl?
probably
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by tosyne2much(m): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Tosyne2much, in as much as I commend your unrelenting efforts over the years i must as a necessity bring your attention to this: your article is gradually degrading in value and content. I hope you make amendments as soon as possible.
Thanks bro... I will make amendments asap cool
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by peeparty(m): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
PpEE please stop am on my period...
And Ama like period wetin...
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Michellla(f): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
ipledge10:
I know you can never say that wink
lol.
its rather childish&silly
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by wristbangle: 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
Michellla:
lol.

We are not perfect dear. Well thanks for correcting me though. Post modified!

I am still waiting for your counter thread. wink
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by redgem(f): 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Tosyne2much, in as much as I commend your unrelenting efforts over the years i must as a necessity bring your attention to this: your article is gradually degrading in value and content. I hope you make amendments as soon as possible.

True talk.....
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Michellla(f): 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
wristbangle:

Thanks. It's being a while.
yea been a while i'v seen you around.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by hotdi(m): 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
11. I'm on my cycle.
12. Haven't done it b4.
13. Do u promise to be gentle without pain?
14. Can I use ur restroom?
15. Can I take picture of ur joystck grin
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Michellla(f): 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
wristbangle:

We are not perfect dear. Well thanks for correcting me though. Post modified!

I am still waiting for your counter thread. wink
lol i know.no probs.
and about the counter.....i honestly couldnt come up with more than two points.cause guys are more neutral than girls most times.

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
Highcuerayte:

Credibility is rare in this section.... That's why you find most NLs here....
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by OkeyEche: 7:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Highcuerayte: 7:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
Thanks bro... I will make amendments asap cool
Trust you bro....
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Highcuerayte: 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
Freemanan:

Credibility is rare in this section.... That's why you find most NLs here....
I noticed and agree with that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by ipledge10(m): 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
Michellla:
lol.
it is actually funny
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by wristbangle: 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
Michellla:

lol i know.no probs.
and about the counter.....i honestly couldnt come up with more than two points.cause guys are more neutral than girls most times.

I can actually help u out. Send me the write up via PM.

Cheers cool.

Yeah I have been so busy lately.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Omotayor123(f): 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
Na dis kind thread dem dey always see you

Let's do a survey

Guys, click LIKE if you think this lady likes joystick
undecided
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by shumuel(m): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
ClassCaptain:
wristbangle...he be like say u and tosyne2much dey call una selves before una create thread abi .u are always Ftc on each others thread undecided

kikiki Lol, thats how they roll grin
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Emodeee: 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
"Whaaaaaaaaat?"

"lemme joorh"

"i'm a virgin"
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Emodeee: 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
U guyz are making it seem like ladies are sex object.

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Adasun(m): 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
11:what if we are caughtna hypocrise statement be datgrin 12)please do it small small,na wao which one be smal nd big na 13)would it be painful?,dat one na virgin question.just like tosyn said i also was never into sex,whatever i said is just frm gist i heard.grin

4 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Michellla(f): 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
wristbangle:

I can actually help u out. Send me the write up via PM.

Cheers cool.

Yeah I have been so busy lately.
oh i see.... smiley
I think i'll pass tongue
the points are a bit lame.covers face#
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by jrerico1(m): 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
lol 2 and 5 is so true, meanwhile they want it more grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) / Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution / "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.