Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex (82934 Views)

10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by tosyne2much(m): 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
Swissheart:
Everyone is saying repent.....Bro Tosin....repent!
I have repented for about a decade now cool
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by firstking01(m): 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
Dis guy sha...werrin u dey study for skul sef, i sure say no be engineering. Altrue tho.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
If a babe dey make excuses when u na wan yansh then she is not attracted to you.pure and simple.when a babe is attracted to you then you dont need to beg her for sex.kilode?
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by tosyne2much(m): 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
firstking01:
Dis guy sha...werrin u dey study for skul sef, i sure say no be engineering. Altrue tho.
U wan know wetin I dey study abi ? tongue
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Swissheart(f): 11:46am On Nov 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
I have repented for about a decade now cool
....okay cool....guess what....I am presently in Ijero
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by tosyne2much(m): 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
Swissheart:
....okay cool....guess what....I am presently in Ijero
Wooow !!! That's my home town

Oyah how we go see ? cheesy
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Swissheart(f): 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
Wooow !!! That's my home town

Oyah how we go see ? cheesy
......joker....you aren't here jo!......I have taken pounded yam abt 3times in the last 6hours I arrived wink
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by onatisi(m): 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lady: I will allow you to have sex with me but think carefully before you do it,no man the climbed on top of me and betrays me go without been severely punished by my ancestors
man: *gently climbs down* and starts playing games on his phone

Lady: Are you not doing again?
Man: Don't worry I am okay for now ,we can do it another time. But tel me what happened to all those men that betrayed you? Just asking
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by tosyne2much(m): 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
Swissheart:
......joker....you aren't here jo!......I have taken pounded yam abt 3times in the last 6hours I arrived wink
Seriously that's my home town. But I'm currently in Ado sha
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Swissheart(f): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
Seriously that's my home town. But I'm currently in Ado sha
yea,you told me sometime ago......my hometown is ayegunle ijero and that's where I am now
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by tosyne2much(m): 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
Swissheart:
yea,you told me sometime ago......my hometown is ayegunle ijero and that's where I am now
Are you there for something or what ?
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Swissheart(f): 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
Are you there for something or what ?
.... Yeah....grandma's birthday
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by dave4rella(m): 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
quiinnBee:
If She gives in easily Y'all would talk.
if she acts up y'all would still complain.
what exactly do y'all want? undecided

Don't know for them oooo,guys will always complain,don't mind them my sister,just continue giving

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Francis95(m): 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
quiinnBee:

As in Jjc...or what.? Lol... Here in Onitsha, its sold at 7k.. Or 7,500
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by tosyne2much(m): 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
Swissheart:
.... Yeah....grandma's birthday
Am I invited to the party? wink
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Rapsainot(m): 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
is this a chat room? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by tosyne2much(m): 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
Rapsainot:
is this a chat room? undecided
The thread has already served its purpose so derailing is allowed cheesy
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Swissheart(f): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
Am I invited to the party? wink
....yes you are!....unfortunately she developed some complications.....and I am now at FMC Ido..... cry
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by tosyne2much(m): 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
Swissheart:
....yes you are!....unfortunately she developed some complications.....and I am now at FMC Ido..... cry
eeeeyah !!! It's well sha
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Swissheart(f): 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
eeeeyah !!! It's well sha
.....yes,sure it is......Thanks
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Fola01: 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
UyiIredia:

Jesus. When God get blood.
Theriz God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) / Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) / "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.