Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast (31608 Views)

Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) / Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by MirandaPrestly(f): 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
The woman is in serious need of jail time. I hope her need gets supplied
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Pidggin(f): 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
Poverty can cause this woman's reaction.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by adorable29(f): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
pedrilo:
madam, pls wat is morale of dis ur comment? to justify violent situation in marriage? OR WAT? smh for some females oh. some men r in trouble

Oga, how is it my fault that you can't comprehend what I typed. That it was a reply to a comment and a realistic approach to the story.

Let me break it down better for your brain to decipher.

1) I attempted to make some commentators emphasising on the "700naira issue" understand it is not about that particular morning food episode... It was more about the infidelity.

2) To the person I mentioned, that It is not about gender. Some Men can and do react IRRATIONALLY when it concerns infidelity just like women can.

Hope you have stopped shaking your head now before it falls off!
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by prophetfire: 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
KashyBaby:
Its really sad to say but when the family don't have financial stability everything will juz go downward spiral..and if the husband cheating is true, then he deserved all his Burns. cool cool
its a pitty you reason with your foul smelling pussay to support that woman's act. The other woman she poured hot oil at their former compound did she cheat on her too? CAPITAL FOOL.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by daphid25(m): 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
Women undecided
Sometimes i be like "will i ever get married"?
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Kennydoc(m): 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
KashyBaby:

And what if that woman is ur mother? Juz think about it...this woman has 4 children and she was thinking there is infilidility on his husband side...and her husband will juz give her money to buy food for him? What is 700naira when they have 4 children to feed? Come on.

Girl, are you sure you're okay? Why are you defending that devilish act, for crying out loud?
Are you saying that 700 naira to prepare yam and sauce for breakfast isn't okay, especially considering that it's a poor or average family? Even if the money is too meagre, did it warrant what the woman did?
Please stop justifying evil. Even the woman realised later that she was manipulated by the devil to carry out the act, yet you're defending her. SMH
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
Adanna28:

By society standards she went too far, by mine not really. Like you said be fair okay I'm going to be right now..

It could go both ways either she mistaken that he cheating, which would make her very callous in her actions, or she could be telling the truth which than I don't blame her.

Why I don't blame her? Coz there's a lot of factors here that she going through, stress she tired mentally and physically from looking after the kids, financially also as she stated her husband expects her to cook yet barely supports them. She got a 6 month old baby, more stress more mouths to feed, more bills.

If she correct about her husband infidelity? He probably barely home, spending the food money on the pucee he banging, add more fuel to the fire, more reason for her to go insane.

If she doesnt work than she dependent on him and if he not supporting the family she not coping, probably that was the last straw him wanting his breakfast yet stingy with the money, she not thinking anymore..she lost the plot..you know women and our emotions, reason won't come fast when we are fed up we react!

That what I think she did, she overeacted though lol, but do I blame her? No, coz she probably got tired of making excuses for him time n time again.
She will tell d court these.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Brendaniel: 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
Adanna28:

By society standards she went too far, by mine not really. Like you said be fair okay I'm going to be right now..

It could go both ways either she mistaken that he cheating, which would make her very callous in her actions, or she could be telling the truth which than I don't blame her.

Why I don't blame her? Coz there's a lot of factors here that she going through, stress she tired mentally and physically from looking after the kids, financially also as she stated her husband expects her to cook yet barely supports them. She got a 6 month old baby, more stress more mouths to feed, more bills.

If she correct about her husband infidelity? He probably barely home, spending the food money on the pucee he banging, add more fuel to the fire, more reason for her to go insane.

If she doesnt work than she dependent on him and if he not supporting the family she not coping, probably that was the last straw him wanting his breakfast yet stingy with the money, she not thinking anymore..she lost the plot..you know women and our emotions, reason won't come fast when we are fed up we react!

That what I think she did, she overeacted though lol, but do I blame her? No, coz she probably got tired of making excuses for him time n time again.

Thank God you said she overreacted, one thing i hate in my life is not to get peace of mind anywhere i live, Because if i cannot get it in my house where else will i get it freely,when there are issues from work, the public and so on, the house is supposed to be a very peaceful place, that's why it's called a home, No matter what the husband has done, the house is supposed to be peaceful, if she doesn't like it, there are other ways to resolve matters

i know women get very emotional, but a woman who doesn't let her emotions take over her actions is a woman all men will respect.... Cause it will be very difficult for just any man to get into her pants, a woman who will not act stupid in bad situations, the more women can control their emotions the more men will respect them......

i'm not taking sides for men in general but i believe in applying wisdom rather than emotions....if a man does the same i will never side him too....because in the end what she did is stupid and then spoils every effort she has ever put into the marriage....if it wasn't stupid she will not put the blame on the devil....
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by ifyjohnson(f): 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
The woman is just wicked if you feel cheated and can't take it again y not take a walk instead of pouring hot water on ur husband to me it's wrong and a senseless act
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
Brendaniel:

Thank God you said she overreacted, one thing i hate in my life is not to get peace of mind anywhere i live, Because if i cannot get it in my house where else will i get it freely,when there are issues from work, the public and so on, the house is supposed to be a very peaceful place, that's why it's called a home, No matter what the husband has done, the house is supposed to be peaceful, if she doesn't like it, there are other ways to resolve matters

i know women get very emotional, but a woman who doesn't let her emotions take over her actions is a woman all men will respect.... Cause it will be very difficult for just any man to get into her pants, a woman who will not act stupid in bad situations, the more women can control their emotions the more men will respect them......

i'm not taking sides for men in general but i believe in applying wisdom rather than emotions....if a man does the same i will never side him too....because in the end what she did is stupid and then spoils every effort she has ever put into the marriage....if it wasn't stupid she will not put the blame on the devil....

I think you are looking for the virgin Mary my dear, how many women do you know that can control their emotions despise what this one in question been through? Naija women at that? My dear, we must be realistic here.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by babatundeizbad(m): 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
Rukkydelta:

No, it's just self defence
You forgot to add lol... Self defense ko, civil defense ni
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by richysoft: 11:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
Dat woman needs 2 b f***ed with red hot rod
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Brendaniel: 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
Adanna28:

I think you are looking for the virgin Mary my dear, how many women do you know that can control their emotions despise what this one in question been through? Naija women at that? My dear, we must be realistic here.

No, i have seen women who have taken worse and never acted the way she did.....

two wrongs can never make a right.....
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 18, 2015
Brendaniel:

No, i have seen women who have taken worse and never acted the way she did.....

two wrongs can never make a right.....

Lol I know dear, I guess I am being rather insensitive, but a woman doesn't just do something like that for nothing unless she insane.

I do commend you, I like your sense of morale smiley
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by SAMBARRY: 7:45am On Nov 18, 2015
Gaidenk:
Hell will freeze over before I have anything to do with an ofee mmanuu woman.
Hausa woman nko? grin
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by SAMBARRY: 8:08am On Nov 18, 2015
babatundeizbad:

More reason why the so called feminists who are quick to jump on cases that has female victims must be called out when there are female aggressors.
meaning?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Teach Your Kids To Drive Before 15(pics) / Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) / What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.