Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,319 members, 7,864,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:53 PM

Why Do So Many Women Enjoy Sex When They Are Over 60? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do So Many Women Enjoy Sex When They Are Over 60? (755 Views)

How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home / Do Women Enjoy Sex? --discuss / 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do So Many Women Enjoy Sex When They Are Over 60? by decasmir: 8:31am On Nov 17, 2015
There is often a belief in society that men enjoy sex much more than women. For many years overall this is true. Women often worry about issues such as pregnancy, they have their hands full with too many things, or they aren't happy with their body. Yet they continue to engage in sexual activities as a way to keep their partner happy. Women are very good at doing what is going to keep others happy. It is often a part of their very giving nature.
More below. We answered the question

http://amourcircle..com.ng/2015/11/why-do-so-many-women-enjoy-sex-when.html
Re: Why Do So Many Women Enjoy Sex When They Are Over 60? by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 17, 2015
well@op its true though women really enjoy sex when they are above 40 to 50, well i have not slept with a 60year old woman but the 35 to 45 years old women i have slept with really crave for sex daily, mayb its bcaus i know how to hit them hard or its becaus they are now free 4rm activities, no more stress and depression. d only thing remaining is to enjoy till death comes but thats only with rich women.
Re: Why Do So Many Women Enjoy Sex When They Are Over 60? by agarawu23(m): 8:33am On Nov 17, 2015
You are yet to pass your message
Re: Why Do So Many Women Enjoy Sex When They Are Over 60? by northvietnam(m): 8:34am On Nov 17, 2015
Op is this all u can think of today??.......
Re: Why Do So Many Women Enjoy Sex When They Are Over 60? by Barblow(m): 8:36am On Nov 17, 2015
Many women had said they don't enjoy sex after menopause but some do enjoy it. Think that's why we have all this Sugar-Mummies
Re: Why Do So Many Women Enjoy Sex When They Are Over 60? by austine4real(m): 10:11am On Nov 17, 2015
Giv me som1 b4,i'l answer u

(1) (Reply)

Is One Man- One Woman R/ship Old Fashioned? / How Do I Advise Him... .. . It's Serious / Ladies: 30 Things You Can Do With A Naked Booo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.