Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,573 members, 7,861,735 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

Reasons Why Your CV Doesn't Get You A Job Interview Or Responses From Hr's - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Reasons Why Your CV Doesn't Get You A Job Interview Or Responses From Hr's (23193 Views)

Pls Is This A Scam Interview Or Real / Invite From HR Indexx / Shirt And Tie For A Job Interview Or Together With The Suit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Your CV Doesn't Get You A Job Interview Or Responses From Hr's by KINGTELLER: 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
danieloy4:

Really? Well for me i am tempted to feel its probably a fresh graduate that might happen to reason like that or reschedule an interview although if luck shines on you and the HR calling you happens to be generous he might oblige to reschedule but i trust and know that a graduate who might have stayed at home for maybe a year or 2 doing nothing would grab an opportunity like that with thanksgiving.

This is the problem why applicants are not passing interviews; no adequate time to prepare. Recruiters setting unscrupulous time notice for interview (a day or 2 days). How do you expect applicants to succeed? I don't know if you have ever been contacted by a multinational firm, you will understand my point of argument.
Re: Reasons Why Your CV Doesn't Get You A Job Interview Or Responses From Hr's by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
See guys am not disputing the effect of prayers, favor or grace in getting a job or being called for interviews. But the fact is some of us are just so casual about certain important things. I know some of us are in my shoes when you have applied for so many jobs and not even one single response u get back,even if its a message that your application was successful or not,it can be sometimes frustrating.
For some people even if them give you link to forward your email to,errors in our CV,our career profiles don't depict your career goals,where you fit into etc. And some of us dont even give your CVs to professionals or even a colleague to proof read or rewrite.
The job market is so saturated but we also should make ourselves employable so that even if opportunities come our way,we won't have issues.
But above all prayers,grace of God and connection still sure pass

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Your CV Doesn't Get You A Job Interview Or Responses From Hr's by damiloladuke: 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
Rawar:
Sometime I dey wonder how many minutes your laptop go last after power failure...that thing no be overload to the battery. Bro on your room light.
quote author=damiloladuke post=40111225]lol

DO YOU NEED LAPTOP LIGHTS? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

On light when NEPA carry light as well.
Re: Reasons Why Your CV Doesn't Get You A Job Interview Or Responses From Hr's by frenchboy(m): 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
Please what do yo mean by market ur cv by networking....
Re: Reasons Why Your CV Doesn't Get You A Job Interview Or Responses From Hr's by hotdi(m): 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
fighal:
Help me thank GOD for life ooo.. Today boy done turn man(not daddy o).. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me, GOD bless my new age.. I know u guys are CAPABLE, somebody should surprise me with gift... If u no fit send cheque abeg I go need ur connections to any soccer scout/agent.. Thank you..
Nwa nne show the boy some love kwanu..
Osanobua brought me this Far

HBD new man cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Your CV Doesn't Get You A Job Interview Or Responses From Hr's by hotdi(m): 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
lasisi69:
Cause its an End time cv

U and end time undecided are u prophet Ezekiel?
Re: Reasons Why Your CV Doesn't Get You A Job Interview Or Responses From Hr's by lasisi69(f): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
hotdi:

U and end time undecided are u prophet Ezekiel?
who knows.. Boss, good evening
Re: Reasons Why Your CV Doesn't Get You A Job Interview Or Responses From Hr's by hotdi(m): 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
lasisi69:
who knows.. Boss, good evening

Evening my man. Abi u don see the vision?
Re: Reasons Why Your CV Doesn't Get You A Job Interview Or Responses From Hr's by lasisi69(f): 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
hotdi:

Evening my man. Abi u don see the vision?
No o.. I no dey see anything.. Lol
Re: Reasons Why Your CV Doesn't Get You A Job Interview Or Responses From Hr's by daphid25(m): 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
And add prayer cry
Some will just collect your CV and use the back for calculation
Re: Reasons Why Your CV Doesn't Get You A Job Interview Or Responses From Hr's by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
daphid25:
And add prayer cry
Some will just collect your CV and use the back for calculation
Lmao. Quite hilarious of you, just like me each time i update and photocopy my CV,all my soccer predictions dey d back of my old CVs
Re: Reasons Why Your CV Doesn't Get You A Job Interview Or Responses From Hr's by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
frenchboy:
Please what do yo mean by market ur cv by networking....
I meant get to meet people, get on Linkeldln, send your CVs to friends, families,exchange contacts, exchange HR emails,jobs opportunities
Re: Reasons Why Your CV Doesn't Get You A Job Interview Or Responses From Hr's by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
hotdi:

HBD new man cheesy
thanks bro
Re: Reasons Why Your CV Doesn't Get You A Job Interview Or Responses From Hr's by hotnsexy4christ(f): 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
Repent brothers, Repent sisters,
Re: Reasons Why Your CV Doesn't Get You A Job Interview Or Responses From Hr's by walanter(m): 7:15am On Nov 18, 2015
[quote author=blessingee post=40116716]

Can u make one sensible comment at least once in a month like Chelsea
Re: Reasons Why Your CV Doesn't Get You A Job Interview Or Responses From Hr's by walanter(m): 7:20am On Nov 18, 2015
blessingee:

Can u make one sensible comment at least once in a month like Chelsea pls?
end time comment swift out
Re: Reasons Why Your CV Doesn't Get You A Job Interview Or Responses From Hr's by daphid25(m): 11:27am On Nov 18, 2015
danieloy4:

Lmao. Quite hilarious of you, just like me each time i update and photocopy my CV,all my soccer predictions dey d back of my old CVs
Haha.. You dey use am forecast
Re: Reasons Why Your CV Doesn't Get You A Job Interview Or Responses From Hr's by dopestkidda(m): 12:44pm On May 07, 2019
Are You Looking for a Professional Resume Design or CV Design Service?

You’re in the right place!

Did you know the average recruiter spends just 6 seconds looking at each resume?

By working with an expert you can make sure yours stands out - instead of ending up in the trash!

What the Packages Cover

I will Create unique, custom resume design or CV design . (I use modern, minimal styles to ensure the key facts ‘pop out’ to busy recruiters!)

*All resumes/cover letters will be delivered in editable Word and PDF file formats*

For a unique, custom resume design or CV design at affordable prices call or whatsapp me on +2348164287840

Order Today!

Getting your dream job is a big deal – so don’t leave this to chance... Order my professional resume design and writing service today!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Candidates Disqualified From N-power Jobs / Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA) Recruitment, July 2017 / Police Recruitment: 110,469 Applicants Shortlisted By Police Service Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.