Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS (5365 Views)

Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. / No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka / Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equals ISIS And Other Musilm Extremists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
gimakon:

Now I want you to give me 15 things that makes you call Jesus corrupt. If you cannot, the curse of the last days be on you. Lets hear you.

NOBODY CALLED JESUS CORRUPT... ITS EITHER YOU ARE BLIND OR YOU CANT READ PROPERLY.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
DabELLs:

NOBODY CALLED JESUS CORRUPT... ITS EITHER YOU ARE BLIND OR YOU CANT READ PROPERLY.

No you are the blind one.
Read your shít you wrote again.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
Scholar8200:
you write like adewalker!
Any way, of the many sons which other one apart from Jesus was called Begotten?

Let us also look at psalm 2:7"....Jehovah had said onto me (David), thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee."Here in this verse we see that God not only called David his"Son", but also had made him his begotten Son!!!.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
gimakon:

No you are the blind one.
Read your shít you wrote again.

I WONDER IF YOUR BRAIN UNDERSTANDS SIMPLE ENGLISH. THIS IS WHAT I WROTE "Then three centuries after Christ, the corrupt emperor Constantine forced the minority opinion of the trinity upon the council of Nicea. The Christian church went downward from there; in fact some of the creeds and councils actually contradict each other. The council of Nicea 325 said that"Jesus Christ is God," the council of Constantinople 381 said that "the Holy Spirit is God," the council of Ephesus 431 said that"human beings are totally depraved," the council of Chalcedon 451 said that "Jesus Christ is both man and God."
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by sammyjay76(m): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
HMMMMMMMMM............IGNORANCE IS A DISEASE
https://web.facebook.com/difa3iat/videos/703202543048809/
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by sammyjay76(m): 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
https://web.facebook.com/difa3iat/videos/703202543048809/
EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH THE VIDEO AND CONCLUDE.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Scholar8200(m): 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
DabELLs:

Let us also look at psalm 2:7"....Jehovah had said onto me (David), thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee."Here in this verse we see that God not only called David his"Son", but also had made him his begotten Son!!!.
this is a prophecy concerning Jesus. Even the early Church knew this! See Acts 4:24-28

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nobody: 4:50am On Nov 21, 2015
DabELLs:

I WONDER IF YOUR BRAIN UNDERSTANDS SIMPLE ENGLISH. THIS IS WHAT I WROTE "Then three centuries after Christ, the corrupt emperor Constantine forced the minority opinion of the trinity upon the council of Nicea. The Christian church went downward from there; in fact some of the creeds and councils actually contradict each other. The council of Nicea 325 said that"Jesus Christ is God," the council of Constantinople 381 said that "the Holy Spirit is God," the council of Ephesus 431 said that"human beings are totally depraved," the council of Chalcedon 451 said that "Jesus Christ is both man and God."

Stupìd! Your shít you wrote does it call for insult? There are ways to buttress your point without tactically insulting people. What the fúck is wrong with you??
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nobody: 4:50am On Nov 21, 2015
Scholar8200:
this is a prophecy concerning Jesus. Even the early Church knew this! See Acts 4:24-28

STOP LYING... THAT VERSE IS SIMPLE ENOUGH EVEN FOR NURSERY ONE STUDENT TO UNDERSTAND... THE VERSE REFER TO DAVID DIRECTLY NOT JESUS.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 21, 2015
gimakon:

Stupìd! Your shít you wrote does it call for insult? There are ways to buttress your point without tactically insulting people. What the fúck is wrong with you??

CHECK YOUR SENTENCES AND MINE AND SEE WHO IS USING FOUL LANGUAGE.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 21, 2015
Scholar8200:

We must know that King David came approximately 500 years or so after Moses. My simple question to Trinitarians is: If Jesus is the Creator of the Universe or part of GOD Almighty, then how is it possible for Psalm 2:7 to be referring to Jesus, when on a day approximately 500 years after the revelations of the Book of Genesis somebody got begotten by GOD Almighty?Did the GOD of the Bible became a triune GOD after 500 years of His first Revelations? And if so, this still contradicts trinity, because in Psalm 2:7, we would then have a dual god and not a triune god!Why wouldn't it be King David anyway?In the Old Testament, we see GOD Almighty declaring people to be His very special Sons inseveral occasions. Let us look at few:The following was taken from my page atSon of GOD:Let us look atExodus 4:22"Thus saith Jehovah, Israel is my son, even my firstborn."Here we see in this verse that Israel is not onlyGod's so called "Son", but also his first born!Also, let us look atJeremiah 31:9"I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn."Ephraimin this verse means Israel. This verse is similar to Exodus 4:22.There are other verses that I can provide, but I think the two above are sufficient enough.The point is that King David being called"GOD's begotten Son" is not strange in the Bible, since others were called "GOD's first born", which is just as powerful in terms of GOD expressing how dear the person is to Him.Is the book of Psalm really valid?The following was taken from the articleJust who were the real authors of the Bible?Today's Books and Gospels' authors of the Bible are UNKNOWN. See the comments from theNIV Bible itself!Just why in the world should I believe in today's Bible?The Bibliography of the NIV Bible that I used is listed in the above link.The books of Psalm:"Regarding authorship, opinions are even more divided. The notations themselves areambiguous since the Hebrew phraseology used, meaning in general "belonging to", an also be taken in the sense of "concerning" or"for the use of" or "dedicated to". The name may refer to the title of a collection of Psalms that had been gathered under a certain name.(From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 773)""The Psalms consist of one hundred fifty poems of Israel written at different times by different authors,though mainly by David, around 1000 B.C.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by basilico: 6:59am On Nov 21, 2015
All these terrorist orgs misunderstand Islam? Kuffar is not stupid
“Defend[ing] Islam” from being “hijacked” by al Qaeda? Boko Haram? Hamas? Hezb’Allah? Al-Shabaab? The Muslim Brotherhood? Or any of these other designated Islamic terrorist organizations: Abdullah Azzam Shaheed, Brigade, Abu Nidal Organization, Abu Sayyaf, al-Aqsa Foundation, al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades, Al-Badr, al- Gama’a al-Islamiyya, Al Ghurabaa, al-Haramain Foundation, Al-Itihaad al-Islamiya, al-Qaeda in Iraq, al- Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb, Al-Shabaab, Takfir wal- Hijra, Al-Umar-Mujahideen, Ansar al-Islam, Jamaat Ansar al-Sunna, Ansar Dine, Ansaru, Armed Islamic Group of Algeria, Army of Islam, Osbat al-Ansar, Caucasus Emirate, Deendar Anjuman, Dukhtaran-e-Millat, East Turkestan Islamic Movement, East Turkestan Liberation Organization, Egyptian Islamic Jihad, El Kaide Terör Örgütü Türkiye Yapılanması, Great Eastern Islamic Raiders’ Front, Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, Haqqani network, Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami, Harkat-al-Jihad al- Islami in Bangladesh, Harkat-ul-Mujahideen, Harakat-Ul- Mujahideen/Alami, Hezb-e-Islami Gulbuddin, Hezbollah Military Wing, Hezbollah External Security Organisation, Hilafet Devleti, Hizb ut-Tahrir, Hizbul Mujahideen, Hofstad Network, Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development, Indian Mujahideen, Aden-Abyan Islamic Army, Islamic Jihad – Jamaat Mujahideen, Islamic Jihad Union, Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan, Jabhat al-Nusra, Jaish-e-Mohammed, Jamaat Ul-Furquan Jamaat-ul- Mujahideen Bangladesh, Jamiat al-Islah al-Idzhtimai, Jamiat ul-Ansar, Jamiat-e Islami, Jemaah Islamiyah, Jamaah Ansharut Tauhid, Jund al-Sham, Jundallah, Kata’ib Hezbollah, Khalistan Commando Force, Khalistan Zindabad Force, Khuddam ul-Islam, Lashkar-e-Taiba, Libyan Islamic Fighting Group, Moroccan Islamic Combatant Group, Muslim Brotherhood, Palestine Liberation Front, Islamic Jihad Movement in Palestine, People’s Congress of Ichkeria and Dagestan, Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine – General Command, Sipah-e- Sahaba Pakistan, Society of the Revival of Islamic Heritage, Stichting Al Aqsa, Students Islamic Movement of India, Supreme Military Majlis ul-Shura of the United Mujahideen Forces of Caucasus, Taliban, Tehreek-e- Nafaz-e-Shariat-e-Mohammadi, Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan, United Liberation Front of Assam, World Uygur Youth Congress…?

1 Like

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Scholar8200(m): 7:51am On Nov 21, 2015
DabELLs:

We must know that King David came approximately 500 years or so after Moses. My simple question to Trinitarians is: If Jesus is the Creator of the Universe or part of GOD Almighty, then how is it possible for Psalm 2:7 to be referring to Jesus, when on a day approximately 500 years after the revelations of the Book of Genesis somebody got begotten by GOD Almighty?.
DabELLs:

STOP LYING... THAT VERSE IS SIMPLE ENOUGH EVEN FOR NURSERY ONE STUDENT TO UNDERSTAND... THE VERSE REFER TO DAVID DIRECTLY NOT JESUS.
Now since you claim that verse was about David, tell us, was David the one that was begotten of God and the same David wrote that Psalm on the same day he was begotten?
(Let your answer not exceed two sentences)
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 21, 2015
Scholar8200:

Now since you claim that verse was about David, tell us, was David the one that was begotten of God and the same David wrote that Psalm on the same day he was begotten?
(Let your answer not exceed two sentences)

THEN YOU SHOULD ASK YOURSELF THIS TOO... was Jesus the one that was begotten of God and the same Jesus wrote that Psalm on the same day he was begotten?(Let your answer not exceed two sentences)
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 21, 2015
basilico:
All these terrorist orgs misunderstand Islam?
Kuffar is not stupid

“Defend[ing] Islam” from being “hijacked” by al Qaeda?
Boko Haram? Hamas? Hezb’Allah? Al-Shabaab? The
Muslim Brotherhood? Or any of these other designated
Islamic terrorist organizations: Abdullah Azzam Shaheed,
Brigade, Abu Nidal Organization, Abu Sayyaf, al-Aqsa
Foundation, al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades, Al-Badr, al-
Gama’a al-Islamiyya, Al Ghurabaa, al-Haramain
Foundation, Al-Itihaad al-Islamiya, al-Qaeda in Iraq, al-
Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb, Al-Shabaab, Takfir wal-
Hijra, Al-Umar-Mujahideen, Ansar al-Islam, Jamaat Ansar
al-Sunna, Ansar Dine, Ansaru, Armed Islamic Group of
Algeria, Army of Islam, Osbat al-Ansar, Caucasus
Emirate, Deendar Anjuman, Dukhtaran-e-Millat, East
Turkestan Islamic Movement, East Turkestan Liberation
Organization, Egyptian Islamic Jihad, El Kaide Terör
Örgütü Türkiye Yapılanması, Great Eastern Islamic
Raiders’ Front, Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, Haqqani
network, Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami, Harkat-al-Jihad al-
Islami in Bangladesh, Harkat-ul-Mujahideen, Harakat-Ul-
Mujahideen/Alami, Hezb-e-Islami Gulbuddin, Hezbollah
Military Wing, Hezbollah External Security Organisation,
Hilafet Devleti, Hizb ut-Tahrir, Hizbul Mujahideen, Hofstad
Network, Holy Land Foundation for Relief and
Development, Indian Mujahideen, Aden-Abyan Islamic
Army, Islamic Jihad – Jamaat Mujahideen, Islamic Jihad
Union, Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan, Jabhat al-Nusra,
Jaish-e-Mohammed, Jamaat Ul-Furquan Jamaat-ul-
Mujahideen Bangladesh, Jamiat al-Islah al-Idzhtimai,
Jamiat ul-Ansar, Jamiat-e Islami, Jemaah Islamiyah,
Jamaah Ansharut Tauhid, Jund al-Sham, Jundallah,
Kata’ib Hezbollah, Khalistan Commando Force, Khalistan
Zindabad Force, Khuddam ul-Islam, Lashkar-e-Taiba,
Libyan Islamic Fighting Group, Moroccan Islamic
Combatant Group, Muslim Brotherhood, Palestine
Liberation Front, Islamic Jihad Movement in Palestine,
People’s Congress of Ichkeria and Dagestan, Popular
Front for the Liberation of Palestine, Popular Front for
the Liberation of Palestine – General Command, Sipah-e-
Sahaba Pakistan, Society of the Revival of Islamic
Heritage, Stichting Al Aqsa, Students Islamic Movement
of India, Supreme Military Majlis ul-Shura of the United
Mujahideen Forces of Caucasus, Taliban, Tehreek-e-
Nafaz-e-Shariat-e-Mohammadi, Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan,
United Liberation Front of Assam, World Uygur Youth
Congress…?

Then you must be a fool to call al suna , ansarul islam etc terrorist group. How many of your family members have they attacked THE MAJOR TERRORIST AMONG ARE AL QAEDA, BOKO ARAM, ISIS, AL SHABAB AND IT IS AMERICA AND ISTREAL THAT IS SPONSORING THEM... THEY PRETENDS TO BE MUSLIMS BUT THEY ARE NOT... MOST OS THE SO CALLED TOP TERRORISTS IN THE WORLD ARE EITHER TRAINED BY AMERICA, ISTREAL, BRITAIN OR GERMANY... INCLUDING BIN LADEN

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 21, 2015
DabELLs:

THEN YOU SHOULD ASK YOURSELF THIS TOO... was Jesus the one that was begotten of God and the same Jesus wrote that Psalm on the same day he was begotten?(Let your answer not exceed two sentences)

Jesus never wrote Psalms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 21, 2015
DabELLs:

Then you must be a fool to call al suna , ansarul islam etc terrorist group. How many of your family members have they attacked THE MAJOR TERRORIST AMONG ARE AL QAEDA, BOKO ARAM, ISIS, AL SHABAB AND IT IS AMERICA AND ISTREAL THAT IS SPONSORING THEM... THEY PRETENDS TO BE MUSLIMS BUT THEY ARE NOT... MOST OS THE SO CALLED TOP TERRORISTS IN THE WORLD ARE EITHER TRAINED BY AMERICA, ISTREAL, BRITAIN OR GERMANY... INCLUDING BIN LADEN

Israel sponsor ISIS? Now this is becoming interesting.
Tell me more.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 21, 2015
Dabels, I think you need to open a thread for this. Lets see how folks feel. In the mean time, let me tell you it's mere propaganda for isrealites to support islamic state. Al baghdadi can never allow a jew to be his second in command. Politically and religion wise, he won't allow it. Think again.

Now read here http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/israel-jordan-close-deal-on-drones-to-fight-isis/2015/08/17/
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Scholar8200(m): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2015
DabELLs:

1. Jesus did not write the Psalm, it was a prophecy about Him that must have being one of His references in Luke 24:44
(44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, [size=13pt]and in the psalms, concerning me[/size].) confirming that there were prophecies concerning Him in the Psalms!

2. The phrase, 'this day' could not apply to David because he was not begotten of God: nor does it mean that that was the Day the Son was Begotten because Hebrews 1:2 and John 1:1-3 tells us all things were created by the Son-
( hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God[/b]. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. [b]3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.); meaning the clause was not used literally.

(Now if you will be true to yourself, answer the questions first posed to you)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
Scholar8200:

1. Jesus did not write the Psalm, it was a prophecy about Him that must have being one of His references in Luke 24:44
(44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, [size=13pt]and in the psalms, concerning me[/size].) confirming that there were prophecies concerning Him in the Psalms!

2. The phrase, 'this day' could not apply to David because he was not begotten of God: nor does it mean that that was the Day the Son was Begotten because Hebrews 1:2 and John 1:1-3 tells us all things were created by the Son-
( hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God[/b]. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. [b]3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.); meaning the clause was not used literally.

: If Jesus is the Creator of the Universe or part of GOD Almighty, then how is it possible for Psalm 2:7 to be referring to Jesus, when on a day approximately 500 years after the revelations of the Book of Genesis somebody got begotten by GOD Almighty?.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
Scholar8200:

: If Jesus is the Creator of the Universe or part of GOD Almighty, then how is it possible for Psalm 2:7 to be referring to Jesus, when on a day approximately 500 years after the revelations of the Book of Genesis somebody got begotten by GOD Almighty?.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Scholar8200(m): 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
DabELLs:

pls answer my questions like i did yours.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
Scholar8200:

you did not answer my question... Maybe you have accepted you are wrong..
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
Scholar8200:

You did not answer my questions correctly. Maybe you have accepted you are wrong.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Scholar8200(m): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
DabELLs:

You did not answer my questions correctly. Maybe you have accepted you are wrong.
answer yours first and let's compare notes.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 28, 2015
[quote author=DabELLs post=40468029][/quote]

Be wise. And think clearly.
There is no way a muslim can have a christian run his own terrorist organisations. It's either run by fellow muslims,or it won't be run at all. Else in your mosque are you trying to say, you now employ christian chaplains to read up your Quran?
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nasrite(m): 7:58am On Nov 28, 2015
gimakon:

Na wa.
Oga, you no get work I swear. So you looking for Gods name for the Christians? Who is Jesus?
We say in the name of the Father, the son, the Holy Spirit, 3 in one. The father came as incarnate down to earth as human....unlike muhammad, when did you ever hear us say, in the name of the father, the four sons and the Holy spirit, come are you saying we serve 6 Gods? If you are bent on understanding Christianity, come to church, let's serve God together for a day, then you have the liberty to go back to your mosque and do your Salamat / Jumaat.
Islam is the religion that contradicts itself. Sheikh says another Imam says another, even the Eleha,says worrisome things.
God no go gree. Islam won't dominate the world.
.... Dey already did. I.e dominate d world....
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 28, 2015
Nasrite:
.... Dey already did. I.e dominate d world....

Keep dreaming. Why are they receiving bans everywhere. China, Angola, UK is threatening ban, likewise France, Russia has stopped islamic gathering and some African nations too.

Watch your news man. Like you far behind. Islam is no longer the fastest growing religion. Atheism is. This is a new world now man. Islam is likely to go the way of dinosaurs soon.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 28, 2015
gimakon:

Be wise. And think clearly.
There is no way a muslim can have a christian run his own terrorist organisations. It's either run by fellow muslims,or it won't be run at all. Else in your mosque are you trying to say, you now employ christian chaplains to read up your Quran?

Those bastards aint muslims. They were only thought to read and speak arabic and cause tragedy in muslim countries...All what they do is not according to islam but they act in a way to make people believe they are muslims. Most of the people being killed are muslims... THIS IS WHY AMERICA AND ISTREAL DO NOT WANT RUSSIA IN SYRIA OR ANY TERRORISED MUSLIM COUNTRIES... The barstard below is an istrealite fighting for ISIS and he dressed and keep beard like muslim, he was caught by syrian rebel

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 28, 2015
DabELLs:

Those bastards aint muslims. They were only thought to read and speak arabic and cause tragedy in muslim countries...All what they do is not according to islam but they act in a way to make people believe they are muslims. Most of the people being killed are muslims... THIS IS WHY AMERICA AND ISTREAL DO NOT WANT RUSSIA IN SYRIA OR ANY TERRORISED MUSLIM COUNTRIES... The barstard below is an istrealite fighting for ISIS and he dressed and keep beard like muslim, he was caught by syrian rebel

If they are taught like you claim, they converted to islam before they were taught. I still stand my grounds on that. They were once Christians, I agree, but today syria and Iraq forced them to do what they are doing now.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 28, 2015
gimakon:

If they are taught like you claim, they converted to islam before they were taught. I still stand my grounds on that. They were once Christians, I agree, but today syria and Iraq forced them to do what they are doing now.

THAT IS A BLOODY LIE... THOSE PEOPLE ARE NOT MUSLIMS, ARE JUST PRETENDING TO BE... THEY WERE ONLY TAUGHT HOW TO READ AND WRITE ARABIC... THEY ARE BEING SPONSORED BY AMERICA AND IT'S ALLIES... THEY ARE HYPOCRITES TRYING TO REDUCE THE POPULATION OF MUSLIMS... IF MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS, YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD LONG AGO, AT LEAST YOU HAVE MUSLIMS AROUND YOUR RESIDENCE...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

mm / A Thread For Atheists, Skeptics, Agnostics, deists, Irreligious etc! / Iyin Ye, Olorun Wa, Oba To Ngbo Adura, Ogo Ye, Olorun, Oba To Ngbo Adura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.