Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. (6631 Views)

Still On Tithing – I Disagree With Daddy Oyedepo! / Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does / Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by Rilwayne001: 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
gimakon:

You are an idiot.[1]
So after you come here to insult your very stupìd [2] self, you want me to listen to you after insulting me, you must be a complete and total animal[3]. A dog[4] without simple reasoning.
I only said I was disappointed, you call me a fool, call me names, and you think I would listen to your rubbish you said - I won't. You are a dog![5]

To hell with you. I thought you are reasonable, I don't talk to dogs[6]. And you are one. This is what your muhammad teaches you. To be oppressors of others, right.

You are an animal[7]. Don't you ever in your miserable life speak to me again.

grin grin grin grin Laff wan kill me. looooool. you are obviously pained because I called u a fool and you had to call me all sort of names like that? grin

What would you call Yahweh after reading tis' bible verse:

Jer 4:22 "My people are fools; they do not know me. They are stupíd children ... " grin grin
The bible is one gaddamn comic book grin

Take a chill pill brah!
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by parisbookaddict(f): 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin grin grin Laff wan kill me. looooool. you are obviously pained because I called u a fool and you had to call me all sort of names like that? grin

What would you call Yahweh after reading tis' bible verse:

Jer 4:22 "My people are fools; they do not know me. They are stupíd children ... " grin grin
The bible is one gaddamn comic book grin

Take a chill pill brah!

Jeremiah 4:22

The Lord says, “My people are stupid; they don't know me. They are like foolish children; they have no understanding. They are experts at doing what is evil, but failures at doing what is good.”

A revelation to Jeremiah when the jews disobeyed God... what does that have to do with ur discussion with
gimakon

By the way gimakon u dont have to trade words with rilwanye001. . He is very rude and its okay for muslims to insult , lie to and fight non muslims according to islamic teachings.. if u are a christian then u should know better than reply his insult.. cheers

Cheers..

1 Like

Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Jeremiah 4:22

The Lord says, “My people are stupid; they don't know me. They are like foolish children; they have no understanding. They are experts at doing what is evil, but failures at doing what is good.”

A revelation to Jeremiah when the jews disobeyed God... what does that have to do with ur discussion with
gimakon

By the way gimakon u dont have to trade words with rilwanye001. . He is very rude and its okay for muslims to insult , lie to and fight non muslims according to islamic teachings.. if u are a christian then u should know better than reply his insult.. cheers

Cheers..

Better. They turn their quaran upside down. Now they extending territories to the bible. Na so them do, Christians say make them kill them finish for central African Republic. Just don't mind them, highly confused fellows.
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by Rilwayne001: 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Jeremiah 4:22 The Lord says, “My people are stupiid; they don't know me. They are like foolish children; they have no understanding. They are experts at doing what is evil, but failures at doing what is good.” A revelation to Jeremiah when the jews disobeyed God... what does that have to do with ur discussion with gimakon

The point is that he was crying foul when I called him a fool, when actually Yahweh refered to his children as fools/stupíd children. What then is the difference btw myself and Yahweh in this regard? lipsrsealed grin

By the way gimakon u dont have to trade words with rilwanye001. . He is very rude and its okay for muslims to insult , lie to and fight non muslims according to islamic teachings.. if u are a christian then u should know better than reply his insult.. cheers Cheers..

Once again, I am not rilwanye001, check my moniker and spell it correctly.

Still awaiting your reply on our discussion.
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:

The point is that he was crying foul when I called him a fool, when actually Yahweh refered to his children as fools/stupíd children. What then is the difference btw myself and Yahweh in this regard? lipsrsealed grin

Once again, I am not rilwanye001, check my moniker abd spell it correctly.

You are now the god worshipped in Judaism?
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by Rilwayne001: 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
gimakon:

Better. They turn their quaran upside down. Now they extending territories to the bible. Na so them do, Christians say make them kill them finish for central African Republic. Just don't mind them, highly confused fellows.

"'Pass through the city after him, and smite; your eye shall not spare and you shall show no pity; [size=15] slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women. [/size] ..'" Christian god-Ezekiel 9:5

Nigga, go read your buybull. wink
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by Rilwayne001: 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
gimakon:

You are now the god worshipped in Judaism?

Nnaaahh! I don't crave for burnt offerings, Yahweh do. I will never ever sacrifice my son to appease myself, Yahweh will.

I ain't Yahweh.
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Nnaaahh! I don't crave for burnt offerings, Yahweh do. I will never ever sacrifice my son to appease myself, Yahweh will.

I ain't Yahweh.

Mxm. You talk too much.
Go away with your satanic gospel. Islam will never be a religion the world will look up to. You fellows need to beg God for forgiveness and rewrite your quaran. What you fellows follow isn't leading u anywhere
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by Rilwayne001: 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
gimakon:

Mxm. You talk too much.
Go away with your satanic gospel. Islam will never be a religion the world will look up to. You fellows need to beg God for forgiveness and rewrite your quaran. What you fellows follow isn't leading u anywhere

"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man by lying with him. But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves."
Moses-Numbers 31:17

The day you read your buybull - on your own - starting from Genesis to Revelation, I can assure you that you will drop christianity dat day. grin

olodo.
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:

"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man by lying with him. But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves."

The day you read your buybull - on your own - starting from Genesis to Revelation, I can assure you that you will drop christianity dat day. grin

olodo.

And come to Islam? I challenge you, I can NEVER do that. Rather I be an Atheist.
Islam isn't even among what am thinking not now, not forever. A religion people dump, even your sheikh run away from, your mind tell you I will come into? With all this ISIS rubbish? No way. Islam already has a dent as far as I'm concerned

You train your children with so much Hate for other religions that even a 3 years old child is provoked into terrorism, the day a child is born into Islam, he already knows how to kill someone. Is that a religion I would drop the bible for?

Hear it from me, Jesus is very proud of me, not even your boss Allah, can do what he did for me. That same bible has kept me, your quaran has changed the thinking of billions - Negatively.

A lot of us has a disliking for islam. Beg God for forgiveness, am not calling Christians saints, but Islam... will never rule the world. it's cause is useless. It has already started in central African Republic. Soon, the world will rise and bring islam to a halt. You will remember what I told you today. Mark my words.
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by Rilwayne001: 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
gimakon:

And come to Islam? I challenge you, I can NEVER do that. Rather I be an Atheist.

Indeed, most christian turn atheist after realizing the lies in the buybull.. Unfortunate most of them dont know what atheism entails.

Anyway, I challenge you to read the bible on your own, starting from Genesis... Like i said earlier on u will dump christianity.

I am not persuading you to join Islam, that's you cuppa. But I implore you to read the bible with an open mind.

Islam isn't even among what am thinking not now, not forever. A religion people dump, even your sheikh run away from, your mind tell you I will come into? With all this ISIS rubbish? No way. Islam already has a dent as far as I'm concerned You train your children with so much Hate for other religions that even a 3 years old child is provoked into terrorism, the day a child is born into Islam, he already knows how to kill someone. Is that a religion I would drop the bible for? Hear it from me, Jesus is very proud of me, not even your boss Allah, can do what he did for me. That same bible has kept me, your quaran has changed the thinking of billions - Negatively.
A lot of us has a disliking for islam. Beg God for forgiveness, am not calling Christians saints, but Islam... will never rule the world. it's cause is useless. It has already started in central African Republic. Soon, the world will rise and bring islam to a halt. You will remember what I told you today. Mark my words.

bla bla bla bla ...... pray tell, what's happening in CAR?
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by Rilwayne001: 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
@ gimakon "Saul has slain his thousands and David his ten thousands. 1 Samuel 21:11

Happy reading wink
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Indeed, most christian turn atheist after realizing the lies in the buybull.. Unfortunate most of them dont know what atheism entails.

Anyway, I challenge you to read the bible on your own, starting from Genesis... Like i said earlier on u will dump christianity.

I am not persuading you to join Islam, that's you cuppa. But I implore you to read the bible with an open mind.

After the trouble you fellows started there. Starting an offensive, the other religions followed Christianity to wipe out whatever was called Islam from the face of CAR, and they have succeeded. It's also going on in Myanmar, progressing in Angola... very soon... oh very soon, islam would have no place on earth. when you type google fastest growing religion I hope you read the final parts. If you didn't, now let me show you.

...Islam may well still be around but at the rate that it's going only about 22% of the world population will be Muslim.

This is just the beginning. This is just the very beginning. Your oppression to other religions MUST STOP

I dream of a world of peace. Not some misguided people who read your word of God upside down.
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by Rilwayne001: 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
gimakon:

After the trouble you fellows started there. Starting an offensive, the other religions followed Christianity to wipe out whatever was called Islam from the face of CAR, and they have succeeded. It's also going on in Myanmar, progressing in Angola... very soon... oh very soon, islam would have no place on earth. when you type google fastest growing religion I hope you read the final parts. If you didn't, now let me show you.
...Islam may well still be around but at the rate that it's going only about 22% of the world population will be Muslim.
This is just the beginning. This is just the very beginning. Your oppression to other religions MUST STOP I dream of a world of peace. Not some misguided people who read your word of God upside down.

Okay…
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by coolar: 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
Lol....

I hereby declare Rilwayne001 winner over gimakon and parisbookaddict.

1 is greater than 2 in this case.

1 Like

Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by Rilwayne001: 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Really? We actually continued the discussion in another thread...where he exposed his ignorance on vocabulary and data analysis /research. . Enjoy. Here was my reply he has failed to answer..

You are just one obnoxious animal. I already reported you to the mods. Stop usin my picture to score cheap point... I decided not to continue with the discuss because of the nonsense you wrote on my pics..

Seun lalasticlala, please do something. OAM4J is not active at all. angry
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by parisbookaddict(f): 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You are just one obnoxious animal. I already reported you to the mods. Stop usin my picture to score cheap point... I decided not to continue with the discuss because of the nonsense you wrote on my pics..

Se.un lalastic.lala, please do something. OAM4J is not active at all. angry

Arent u a master al taqiyyah user...
Apparently putting ur face has angered u..

Quick to throw insults ..thats the muslim

Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by vodkat: 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Christanity start from Matthew to revelation after the birth of christ.

Every thing prior to Matthew is judaism .
I do it the number of judaist in nigeria r up to 1000

1 Like

Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 20, 2015
vodkat:

Christanity start from Matthew to revelation after the birth of christ.

Every thing prior to Matthew is judaism .
I do it the number of judaist in nigeria r up to 1000

You get sense jor! +1 for this HQ post.
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by yazach: 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Once again, I am not rilwanye001, check my moniker and spell it correctly.

You don se them ablaze mr man

1 Like

Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by pneumaticos(m): 3:31am On Nov 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Seun lalasticlala, please do something. OAM4J is not active at all. angry

You have been feeling hot lately

Can islam survive if 10 % of christian are doing what you quoting.....if we are slay them all from one point of the earth to another....do you think islam can survive a week of a physical anger of God shown at them....

Yes God does kill....an angel killed 185000 in a single night...there more than millions of angel at the throne of God.

So your reasoning line should be.can you still be alive if all the yoruba pastors you see were sword carriers .....

Your response to this question confirms your level of understanding

1 Like

Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by orisa37: 11:14am On Nov 22, 2015
Truely truely ISIS, like AlQaida and Aljazerra are all CIA and FBI Products.
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by ByfireByfire: 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
orisa37:

parisbookaddict, you now can see what this your kind of thread can cause.
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by orisa37: 9:16am On Nov 23, 2015
ByfireByfire:

parisbookaddict, you now can see what this your kind of thread can cause.
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by orisa37: 9:38am On Nov 23, 2015
parisbookaddict, you now can see what this your kind of thread can cause. All we are saying is that The Hausa/Fulani should stop their bigotry. The Yorubas should stop being complacent. The Ibos to stop their rascality and we all come together to stop our country being used as a Pun in i nternational politics.
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by parisbookaddict(f): 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
orisa37:
parisbookaddict, you now can see what this your kind of thread can cause. All we are saying is that The Hausa/Fulani should stop their bigotry. The Yorubas should stop being complacent. The Ibos to stop their rascality and we all come together to stop our country being used as a Pun in i nternational politics.

Emmm
I am talking religion not tribes...
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by orisa37: 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
I am just appreciating your faith bros.
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by plappville(f): 1:12am On Nov 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:

"'Pass through the city after him, and smite; your eye shall not spare and you shall show no pity; [size=15] slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women. [/size] ..'" Christian god-Ezekiel 9:5

Nigga, go read your buybull. wink

Rilwayne001:

olodo.

You seem to have put in a lot of effort to fuel your vitriol. Too bad you didn't put in quite enough effort to understand what Christianity actually is. Jesus Fulfilled the prophecy what does this really means?

The following explained is not for you, because as a muslim, you probably wouldn't listen if the truth smacked you in the face... but this is for anyone else who is unsure enough to be persuaded by your ignorance. Since Jesus did not kill, am sure you will accused him of disobeying his Father when He forgave the adulterous woman. Lets break things dowm for clearity.

Sin = wickedness = intolerable to holy God = death to sinners. In the old testament, this meant capital punishment to keep the depravity and immorality from overwhelming a young world. In the N.T, from the words and actions of Jesus Christ, we know [A] that moral wickedness is still intolerable and punishable by death, [B] that some O.T. laws were satisfied and became obsolete eg, ceremonial laws, BUT [C] that by His substitutionary atonement, if we repent of our immoral behaviour (as described in O.T. law) capital punishment is no longer necessary, and we will not die a spiritual death. In summary: Jesus FULFILLED {= interpreted, and offered atonement for} the law and thus we are no longer under {the punishment of} the law IF WE REPENT FROM OUR MORAL DEPRAVITY AND ACCEPT ATONEMENT FROM JESUS. We Christians honor and revere the Old Testament, but we interpret it through Jesus Christ and the new era of salvation and fulfillment that he ushered in on the day he was born. God of the bible is a Holy God. He is a God of righteousness, God of Justice and of Love. He said we should leave Vengeance to him through Jesus. But allah ordered Muslims to kill through Muhammad. Hope people can spot the difference? undecided
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by plappville(f): 1:23am On Nov 25, 2015
orisa37:

If you had read the quran, you wont say this.. undecided
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by plappville(f): 1:26am On Nov 25, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Arent u a master al taqiyyah user...
Apparently putting ur face has angered u..

Quick to throw insults ..thats the muslim

They throw insults to stop or derail threads. Am used to them now. Just keep doing the work all the way.. smiley
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by plappville(f): 1:53am On Nov 25, 2015
Christians practiced the commandments in the Old Testament, by learning from Christ’s wisdom revealed in Matt. 22:24-40. As noted in the analysis of Matt. 5:17, the Pharisees wanted to trap Jesus with words, so one of them, an expert in the law, asked him which commandment was the greatest.

22:37 Jesus replied: "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind." 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: "Love your neighbor as yourself." 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.

Jesus boils down all the commandments in the Old Testament to these two. They are the best way to obey all of them. Christians should live a life of divine love through the power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus’ name.

The apostle Paul, under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, is in perfect agreement with his Lord and Savior, using the key words "fulfilled" and "fulfillment" (Romans 13:8-10):

13:8 or he who loves his fellow man has fulfilled the law. The commandments, "Do not commit adultery," "Do not murder," "Do not steal," "Do not covet," and whatever other commandment there may be, are summed up in this one rule: "Love your neighbor as yourself. What islamist tertorist should know is that Love does no harm to the neighbor. Therefore, love is the fulfillment of the law.

Only the life and love of Jesus Christ that he sends into our hearts through the Holy Spirit can enable us to walk in divine LOVE. Our love for God cannot be self-initiated. God draws us to love him by his Spirit. This is the first great commandment. Only as we love him, we love others. That is the second greatest commandment. As for righteousness coming from keeping the two greatest commandments, only Christ righteousness that he offers us freely after his death on the cross and resurrection can save us. Our own righteousness cannot.

We must trust in Jesus Christ and receive the Holy Spirit and his righteousness in his name. Let not any spirit of the anti-Christ deceive you from the sacrifies of Christ. Islam is to be rejected and accused.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified / What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? / Tracts Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.