Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. (6630 Views)

Still On Tithing – I Disagree With Daddy Oyedepo! / Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does / Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by Annunaki(m): 10:17am On Nov 25, 2015
plappville:
Christians practiced the commandments in the Old Testament, by learning from Christ’s wisdom revealed in Matt. 22:24-40. As noted in the analysis of Matt. 5:17, the Pharisees wanted to trap Jesus with words, so one of them, an expert in the law, asked him which commandment was the greatest.

22:37 Jesus replied: "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind." 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: "Love your neighbor as yourself." 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.

Jesus boils down all the commandments in the Old Testament to these two. They are the best way to obey all of them. Christians should live a life of divine love through the power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus’ name.

The apostle Paul, under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, is in perfect agreement with his Lord and Savior, using the key words "fulfilled" and "fulfillment" (Romans 13:8-10):

13:8 or he who loves his fellow man has fulfilled the law. The commandments, "Do not commit adultery," "Do not murder," "Do not steal," "Do not covet," and whatever other commandment there may be, are summed up in this one rule: "Love your neighbor as yourself. What islamist tertorist should know is that Love does no harm to the neighbor. Therefore, love is the fulfillment of the law.

Only the life and love of Jesus Christ that he sends into our hearts through the Holy Spirit can enable us to walk in divine LOVE. Our love for God cannot be self-initiated. God draws us to love him by his Spirit. This is the first great commandment. Only as we love him, we love others. That is the second greatest commandment. As for righteousness coming from keeping the two greatest commandments, only Christ righteousness that he offers us freely after his death on the cross and resurrection can save us. Our own righteousness cannot.

We must trust in Jesus Christ and receive the Holy Spirit and his righteousness in his name. Let not any spirit of the anti-Christ deceive you from the sacrifies of Christ. Islam is to be rejected and accused.

Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by plappville(f): 11:20am On Nov 25, 2015
Thanks bro for the likes...you know they always run to the OT to justify thier atrocities. Its important to refute them with the life of Christ as an example of what Christianity truelly is. They missed it because quran missed it too.

1 Like

Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by Annunaki(m): 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
plappville:
Thanks bro for the likes...you know they always run to the OT to justify thier atrocities. Its important to refute them with the life of Christ as an example of what Christianity truelly is. They missed it because quran missed it too.

Even running to the old testament to attempt to justify violence in the quoran is totally ridiculous and self defeatist because whilst one was descriptive the other is prescriptive. It's saying I know my religion is bad but yours is bad as well forgetting that christianity is not based on the old testament but on the glorious teachings of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. It still beats my imagination how any right thinking person can read of all the evil atrocities of mohamed in the quoran and hadiths and conclude that such a vile vermin is a prophet of the most High God.
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by plappville(f): 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
Annunaki:

Even running to the old testament to attempt to justify violence in the quoran is totally ridiculous and self defeatist because whilst one was descriptive the other is prescriptive. It's saying I know my religion is bad but yours is bad as well forgetting that christianity is not based on the old testament but on the glorious teachings of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. It still beats my imagination how any right thinking person can read of all the evil atrocities of mohamed in the quoran and hadiths and conclude that such a vile vermin is a prophet of the most High God.

Same here. I cant just understand why they keep blind eyes after all proofs..maybe the promise of 72 virgin myth. . undecided
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by orisa37: 7:59am On Nov 26, 2015
Emmm
I am talking Nigeria not Hebrew or Arabic. The central point in religion is its teaching about life from the tribes of the Hebrew and the Arabs............
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by channelz: 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
grin
parisbookaddict:

Arent u a master al taqiyyah user...
Apparently putting ur face has angered u..

Quick to throw insults ..thats the muslim

Happy Sunday Ifeann
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by parisbookaddict(f): 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
channelz:
grin

Happy Sunday Ifeann

Hope u had a lovely weekend..
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by channelz: 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Hope u had a lovely weekend...
Re: Disagree If U Want But ISIS Does Not Represent Muslims. by clefstone(m): 8:29am On Jan 03, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Jeremiah 4:22

The Lord says, “My people are stupid; they don't know me. They are like foolish children; they have no understanding. They are experts at doing what is evil, but failures at doing what is good.”

A revelation to Jeremiah when the jews disobeyed God... what does that have to do with ur discussion with
gimakon

By the way gimakon u dont have to trade words with rilwanye001. . He is very rude and its okay for muslims to insult , lie to and fight non muslims according to islamic teachings.. if u are a christian then u should know better than reply his insult.. cheers

Cheers..
you know a lot about islam and I admire u But how did u learn thiese things Did u live in d north?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Usefulness And Importance Of Trials And Temptations / When Was The Last Time You Prayed For Your Spiritual Growth? / This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.