Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Who Is The Real Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Real Mother (2289 Views)

Please Who Is The Real Mother Here? (pic) / In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) / Who Are The Real Women? The Ones That Suck That Junk Out Of Your D!cky? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Real Mother by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
I know dis might not be d right section buh pls pardon me ya all. Am posting dis here cos I knw I'll get faster responses. I was in class teaching reproduction n I mentioned artificial insemination and all dose n a sttudent of mine asked. Me a question dat got me confused so I promised to get back to ha tomoro. D question is if a woman's egg is artificially fertilized (I.e) externally by her husband's sperm and d fertilized egg(zygote) gets deposited in anoda woman(a third party) and dis woman delivers d child. Who'll be d tru mother? D first woman or d second.

I dint use google cos I want criticism n arguments n justifications of one's reason. Thanx in anticipation of ur replys
Re: Who Is The Real Mother by chocolateme(f): 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
The birthed mother whether you disagree with me or not. The word "Mother" goes beyond biological claim. That's why it's not every woman that her egg is fertilized is fit to be a mother. The first woman is a donor but can be a mother to the child even though there was no bond and connection during the formation.
Re: Who Is The Real Mother by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
You must be a very bad teacher, I hope this isn't how you abbreviate to your students? undecided

To your question.......I can't say.
We deal with romance and sexuality here.

Family section#

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Mother by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
Its obvious you have no. Scientific knowledge! What ar u teaching? I guess its social studies! Fertilization leading to the formation of a. Zygote That forms a Fetus Is Via fusion of Sperm(male gamate) and Ova(female gamate)! Irrespective of weda d zygote was placed in a tube to incubate or it was placed in anoda woman! Owner of d child is biologically the owner of d ovum
Re: Who Is The Real Mother by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
stupidity:
You must be a very bad teacher, I hope this isn't how you abbreviate to your students? undecided

To your question.......I can't say.
We deal with romance and sexuality here.

Family section#

Lolz bad ticha? How? Abreviate wot?
Re: Who Is The Real Mother by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
chocolateme:
The birthed mother whether you disagree with me or not. The word "Mother" goes beyond biological claim. That's why it's not every woman that her egg is fertilized is fit to be a mother. The first woman is a donor but can be a mother to the child even though there was no bond and connection during the formation.
talk science don't bring morality here
Re: Who Is The Real Mother by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
Who is a mother?
Re: Who Is The Real Mother by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
Osahon7:
Its obvious you have no. Scientific knowledge! What ar u teaching? I guess its social studies! Fertilization leading to the formation of a. Zygote That forms a Fetus Is Via fusion of Sperm(male gamate) and Ova(female gamate)! Irrespective of weda d zygote was placed in a tube to incubate or it was placed in anoda woman! Owner of d child is biologically the owner of d ovum

Lolz. Brother a zygote a cell resulting from d fusion of an ovum and a spermatozoon
Re: Who Is The Real Mother by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
Anyss:

Lolz. Brother a zygote a cell resulting from d fusion of an ovum and a spermatozoon
fusion of ovum and sperm is called wat?
Re: Who Is The Real Mother by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
the first woman. correct Me if Am wrong. Am only but a Politician not A biology teacher nor gynaecologist.
Re: Who Is The Real Mother by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
Osahon7:
fusion of ovum and sperm is called wat?

Is called fertilization
Re: Who Is The Real Mother by chocolateme(f): 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
Osahon7:
talk science don't bring morality here
its obvious that even a newborn knows that the child belongs biologically to the woman with the fertilized egg. Unless the op is deliberately looking for arguments on this thread. I only answered to the word "mother" because it encompasses different definitions. And as such, this thread shouldn't have been created in the first place right? The Op is seeing a lot of Philippines movies.
Re: Who Is The Real Mother by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
Anyss:

Is called fertilization
so what's d bone of contention here?? The biological and scientific mother of the Child is The owner of the ovum(egg)! Case closed!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Mother by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
chocolateme:
its obvious that even a newborn knows that the child belongs biologically to the woman with the fertilized egg. Unless the op is deliberately looking for arguments on this thread. I only answered to the word "mother" because it encompasses different definitions. And as such, this thread shouldn't have been created in the first place right? The Op is seeing a lot of Philippines movies.

Am not deliberately looking for attention. Am confused as well. Wen she asked I checked and saw dis definition of a mother.

"dependent on the
context, women can be considered mothers by virtue of
having given birth, by raising their child(ren), supplying their
ovum for fertilization, or some combination thereof".

So Hu is d real one? Cos both of em r emotionally attached to d child somehow
Re: Who Is The Real Mother by IamLEGEND1: 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
Biologically.....the egg owner is the mother.
Socially....... The human incubator is the mother.
It's just a twisted case of NATURE Vs NURTURE.
Twisted or not
nature always wins.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Mother by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Twisted or not
nature always wins.

Woow. Thanx. Guess am gonna jus quote u verbatim
Re: Who Is The Real Mother by obiorathesubtle: 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hmm. I think the real mother is Kim kardashian

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Mother by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Twisted or not
nature always wins.
this is one of the best speech you've made on NL, Man, Am I impressed !
Re: Who Is The Real Mother by googleTALK: 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
Anyss:
I know dis might not be d right section buh pls pardon me ya all. Am posting dis here cos I knw I'll get faster responses. I was in class teaching reproduction n I mentioned artificial insemination and all dose n a sttudent of mine asked. Me a question dat got me confused so I promised to get back to ha tomoro. D question is if a woman's egg is artificially fertilized (I.e) externally by her husband's sperm and d fertilized egg(zygote) gets deposited in anoda woman(a third party) and dis woman delivers d child. Who'll be d tru mother? D first woman or d second.

I dint use google cos I want criticism n arguments n justifications of one's reason. Thanx in anticipation of ur replys
they're both the mother in a way, just that the first is the biological and the other is the surrogate mother, that practice is known as surrogacy
Re: Who Is The Real Mother by kelechi50: 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Twisted or not
nature always wins.
kudos to you guy
Re: Who Is The Real Mother by IamLEGEND1: 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . this is one of the best speech you've made on NL, Man, Am I impressed !

Re: Who Is The Real Mother by IamLEGEND1: 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
kelechi50:
kudos to you guy

Re: Who Is The Real Mother by IamLEGEND1: 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
Anyss:

Woow. Thanx. Guess am gonna jus quote u verbatim

Re: Who Is The Real Mother by biobash(m): 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
Anyss:

The Mother is the woman that owns the egg, while the other woman (third party) is called Surrogate mother
Re: Who Is The Real Mother by debraluv(f): 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
Am in south Africa it is so common here it is called surrogate, the woman who owns the egg is the real mother, but people looks for a beautiful woman b'cus d child may look like her, and also she must be separated from the baby or they may grow bond if they spend little time together. So the one who owns the egg is the mother of the baby the other one just keep the baby for nine month. Gudluck
Re: Who Is The Real Mother by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
debraluv:
Am in south Africa it is so common here it is called surrogate,Gudluck
biobash:

quote author=googleTALK post=40124099] they're both the mother in a way, just that the first is the biological and the other is the surrogate mother, that practice is known as surrogacy
biobash:

The Mother is the woman that owns the egg, while the other woman (third party) is called Surrogate mother

Wooooow Tanx ya all. Really appreciate ur contributions. I guess dat word surrogate did not even cross my mind.
Re: Who Is The Real Mother by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=40125047][/quote]

Lolz. Whr do u get all these ur pix? U must av loads of em. I c most of ur comments here on NL and u mostly. Use such pixes. Dey r usually lovely n I Love em
Re: Who Is The Real Mother by IamLEGEND1: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
Anyss:

Lolz. Whr do u get all these ur pix? U must av loads of em. I c most of ur comments here on NL and u mostly. Use such pixes. Dey r usually lovely n I Love em
yeah it's easier to just post a pic and move on.....except in cases like this.

You think they're lovely? grin

Re: Who Is The Real Mother by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
yeah it's easier to just post a pic and move on.....except in cases like this.

You think they're lovely? grin

Yes They're and dey Mak me laf soo much. I keep wondering were u fish dem out Annd dey always fit to d scenario perfectly
Re: Who Is The Real Mother by IamLEGEND1: 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
Anyss:

Yes They're and dey Mak me laf soo much. I keep wondering were u fish dem out And dey always fit to d scenario perfectly
mostly random sites.
and I'm glad I could be of service,even if it was inadvertently.

stay classy,dear.
Re: Who Is The Real Mother by itstpia8: 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
Anyss:

you should still use google.
Re: Who Is The Real Mother by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 18, 2015
Anyss:

You just described surrogacy and the owner of the egg is the mother and not the surrogate , the child has genetic materials from the sperm and the egg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Kind Of Man Is Mamagee Hooking Up With? / Her Husband Treats Her Badly And She's So Beautiful... / No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.