Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

What Kind Of Man Is Mamagee Hooking Up With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Man Is Mamagee Hooking Up With? (2292 Views)

Is Mamagee Funny, Yes Or Nay? / If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic / See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Man Is Mamagee Hooking Up With? by mamagee3(f): 11:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
I need some answers based on romance. What kind of man am I most likely to hook up with based on looking at my profile pic?

Please use your psychic abilities, I am really curious!

I need to know his profession and personality traits.
Re: What Kind Of Man Is Mamagee Hooking Up With? by Monalisa185(f): 11:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
#faints

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Man Is Mamagee Hooking Up With? by MonitorinSpirit(m): 11:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
You need someone like me.

What is psychic ability? Do you need a psychiatrist doctor or a psychiatric patient?
Re: What Kind Of Man Is Mamagee Hooking Up With? by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
A guy wif a small lips 2 allow d gulping process!! #nooffence
Re: What Kind Of Man Is Mamagee Hooking Up With? by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
Re: What Kind Of Man Is Mamagee Hooking Up With? by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
Monalisa185:
#faints
resuscitates her! Cos its useless 2 faint ova a stewpid post! wink

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Man Is Mamagee Hooking Up With? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
A man like sweetorgasm and durentt
Re: What Kind Of Man Is Mamagee Hooking Up With? by iamtomi(f): 11:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
MonitorinSpirit:

What is psychic ability? Do you need a psychiatrist doctor or a psychiatric patient?
yea ryt..she needs a monitoring spirit like you.. grin

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Man Is Mamagee Hooking Up With? by mamagee3(f): 11:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
MonitorinSpirit:

Google is your friend! wink
Re: What Kind Of Man Is Mamagee Hooking Up With? by gunpoint(m): 11:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
Imbeciles
Hopeless homeless dudes.
You get my drift
Re: What Kind Of Man Is Mamagee Hooking Up With? by mamagee3(f): 11:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
A guy wif a small lips 2 allow d gulping process!! #nooffence
WTH is gulping process?
Re: What Kind Of Man Is Mamagee Hooking Up With? by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 15, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
A man like sweetorgasm and duntt
angry kontinue
Re: What Kind Of Man Is Mamagee Hooking Up With? by tpiar: 12:01am On Dec 15, 2015
this thread should be in sexuality section or perhaps dating ,depending on what you're looking for.
Re: What Kind Of Man Is Mamagee Hooking Up With? by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 15, 2015
Durentx:
angry kontinue
what? Do I know you? Remember yur new her
Re: What Kind Of Man Is Mamagee Hooking Up With? by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 15, 2015
iamtomi:
yea ryt..she needs a monitoring spirit like you.. grin
ok dis is funny grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Man Is Mamagee Hooking Up With? by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 15, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
what? Do I know you? Remember yur new her
u dontt kno me nd me too i dnt kno u angry sooo kontinue
Re: What Kind Of Man Is Mamagee Hooking Up With? by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 15, 2015
iamtomi... Mo je laps e.. Mo ko itan e je..
As e dey hot wink
Re: What Kind Of Man Is Mamagee Hooking Up With? by mamagee3(f): 12:04am On Dec 15, 2015
gunpoint:
Imbeciles
Hopeless homeless dudes.
You get my drift
May the god of aruisi strike you dead! angry

Ediot! angry
Re: What Kind Of Man Is Mamagee Hooking Up With? by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:04am On Dec 15, 2015
mamagee3:
WTH is gulping process?
ask me again!
Re: What Kind Of Man Is Mamagee Hooking Up With? by mamagee3(f): 12:05am On Dec 15, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
ask me again!
Re: What Kind Of Man Is Mamagee Hooking Up With? by 20bc(m): 12:05am On Dec 15, 2015
Op I know who you need, you know that Dada man across the street, yes the one that is always stark naked, he is the best for you. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Man Is Mamagee Hooking Up With? by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 15, 2015
Durentx:
u dontt kno me nd me too i dnt kno u angry sooo kontinue
Then why quote me? undecided
Re: What Kind Of Man Is Mamagee Hooking Up With? by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:06am On Dec 15, 2015
gunpoint:
Imbeciles Hopeless homeless dudes. You get my drift
na! She doesn't..
Re: What Kind Of Man Is Mamagee Hooking Up With? by trollolololol(m): 12:06am On Dec 15, 2015
how many mirrors have you cracked with that ugly face tho?
ugh sad
grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Man Is Mamagee Hooking Up With? by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 15, 2015
profojah:
iamtomi... Mo je laps e.. Mo ko itan e je..
As e dey hot wink
shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Kind Of Man Is Mamagee Hooking Up With? by mamagee3(f): 12:08am On Dec 15, 2015
trollolololol:
how many mirrors have you cracked with that ugly face tho?
ugh sad
grin grin
You mean your mom's ugly face? undecided

Btw, you need to get your ugly middle finger out of the camera.

Your F.U is so dry!
Re: What Kind Of Man Is Mamagee Hooking Up With? by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 15, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Then why quote me? undecided
ma bi mi ni jamb question. Zenithbankwebsurfermastercard Zer
Re: What Kind Of Man Is Mamagee Hooking Up With? by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 15, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
shocked shocked shocked
grin . Naso bro.. Mi o le wa para mi
Re: What Kind Of Man Is Mamagee Hooking Up With? by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 15, 2015
Durentx:
ma bi mi ni jamb question. Zenithbankwebsurfermastercard Zer
undecided undecided undecided stop to dey further useless the useless thread
Re: What Kind Of Man Is Mamagee Hooking Up With? by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 15, 2015
profojah:

grin . Naso bro.. Mi o le wa para mi
mo cover e wink wink
Re: What Kind Of Man Is Mamagee Hooking Up With? by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 15, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
mo cover e wink wink
Thanks bro
Re: What Kind Of Man Is Mamagee Hooking Up With? by gunpoint(m): 12:15am On Dec 15, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
na! She doesn't..
Apparently she truly doesn't.
You are right

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Guy Jerked Off Over 200 Times During Se.x, Is He A Macho Man? / Lady Shares Her Boyfriend's Words Asking For Forgiveness Few Days Before He Died / How To Get Over A Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.