Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment (67732 Views)

Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React / Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour / The Interior And Exterior Of Linda Ikeji's $3million Banana Island Mansion Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by AreaFada2: 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
macaranta:
House is fine ...extra-fine.

Sorry what's Laura's job again?

[url]macaranta.com[/url]
Chai, 9ja and hangers on mentality.

If one day Linda get's tired of all these people and kicks them out, she will suddenly become a bad sister and a disgrace to family.

Na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
This girl is just a failure-

2 Likes

Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by prideofscience: 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
What is she flaunting?? But DANGOTE'S Daughters dont dont do this undecided

1 Like

Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
Laura is a Sexy dancer
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by aprokomanager: 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
EgusiSoup:
cheesy
laura can showerself

1 Like

Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by Projectors(m): 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
Congratulations Linda but pls tread softly.
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by olayinex(m): 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
it making sense, this is beautiful
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by treasuredominic(m): 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
Cute one...

Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by ParagaLife: 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
190theclown:
Whos Linda and Laura Ikeji

Over here in Shwresbury we dont know them undecided

They are the new housemaids of Banana Island, Lagos, Nigeria. cool

2 Likes

Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by lonewolve2: 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
EzePromoe:
Linda baby, you remember me, your first love? kiss
hmm
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by Stamford007(m): 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
Damn the tv blow My mind away imagine playing ps4 or Xbox 360 on dat sh*t..God I must make my money in HD
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by BABANGBALI: 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
no go buy your own mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by TeeElesh: 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
Grass to grace

2 Likes

Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by hunkydory(m): 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
viickerz:
End time
cheesy
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by sucess001(m): 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
The show off is getting really irritating.

I dont beef her...i think my apartment is good enuf for me...but how many tours and stories on same? there are thousands of mansions in Nigeria...why is hers always in the news?

3 Likes

Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
So na all her family members follow her enter the house.... issokay.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by Resilience: 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
Laura, pls can we see your own house??

1 Like

Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by 400billionman: 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
tunmidon:
Why is she just tourching her head? is her head paining her :/

She is a model and upcoming actress..
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by bigerboy200: 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
deekaybeatz:
This ugly girl always famzing her sisters wealth
Go n Famz ur own pretty Sister's wealth naa...or better still,let ur beautiful Sister Famz ur own wealth...
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by joewilly(m): 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
i pray she make it to heaven. good mansion but she need to pay attention to her soul and not this world only.
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by neweraomo: 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
all these money from blogging....hmmmmm end time

1 Like

Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by DaegiiWealth(m): 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
I hate this kind of thread, you know?? By showing house, cars, necklace etc, you know?? I wonder why Nigeria wil move forward, you know?? Everything na celebrity... Its bullshit, you know??

1 Like

Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by 400billionman: 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
Poor people always show off the little they have.

1 Like

Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by UyiIredia(m): 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
Funny. I live in a duplex with my bro and I'm thinking it's too big. Sha sha I hope she fills it with a good hubby and lots of kids like mercy Johnson. If not, the emptiness would be deafning.
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by 400billionman: 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
DaegiiWealth:
I hate this kind of thread, you know??
By showing house, cars, necklace etc, you know??
I wonder why Nigeria wil move forward, you know??
Everything na celebrity... Its bullshit, you know??

The owners of this site are funny, they do not promote agriculture, business, manufacturing or other areas of wealth creation for the teeming unemployed youths to benefit.

Rather, they promote celebrity gossip, show off, and politics which adds nothing to our pockets.
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
What is her occupation? Her sister is a blogger. I don't know what she does, just that she is very ugly. Her noise is epic grin grin

1 Like

Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by DaegiiWealth(m): 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
When a dullard rules, the people wil suffer
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by midehi2(f): 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
nuelzy:
i love dat couch to d bone mhen
yea...its good for ........ grin
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
msmith247:
Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million home... as Laura take a tour of the designer's luxury apartment

She officially moved into her $3million, Banana Island, Ikoyi mansion after turning 35 in August. Laura invite you to have a look around their home, you don't hesitate to step across the threshold.

The 28-year-old, who shared a video showing off Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million home,admits that she is lucky to have her sister Linda around her

Scroll down for video - http://www.msmith247.com/#sthash.k6GbZtXQ.dpuf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ofbUayUeRQ

Nice one. Gr8 achievement but seriously...go and get married
Time is slowly ticking away..If u like nooooor consider ur age
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by estherdim: 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
Rextayne:
This girl is too fugly for my liking
seconded

1 Like

Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by midehi2(f): 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
400billionman:

The owners of this site are funny, they do not promote agriculture, business, manufacturing or other areas of wealth creation for the teeming unemployed youths to benefit.

Rather, they promote celebrity gossip, show off, and politics which adds nothing to our pockets.
nice observation but he is into business, a promoting one, not a stagnant one, he focused on where it generates fast income, you are part of generating the income he planned, strategized to have, why dont you go to those areas you mentioned than here cheesy
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by samuelizko(m): 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
midehi2:
yea...its good for ........ grin
its good for praying I guess

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage & Husband Visit Their son & Davido's Daughter in School (pics,vid) / Tonto Dikeh: Don't Teach My Son Pidgin, I Pay N1.5m As School Fees For My Son / Davido, Wizkid, Olamide, Mayorkun Hangout At Lagos Club (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.