Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment (67727 Views)

Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React / Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour / The Interior And Exterior Of Linda Ikeji's $3million Banana Island Mansion Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by fittty(m): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
F*#&k is this? undecided
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by Emmahunk(m): 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
Linda, please can you show us where you were living before this $3m mansion?
Getting real sick of all the publicity. Your sister should look for other ways of coming to limelight please.
Genevieve Nnaji , Ini Edo and the rest are making multi billion dollar investments and yet keeping it modest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by hotdi(m): 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
axortedbabe:
Make she no go hustle her own..
Your sister house no b ur house o..
Madam showoff

Talk sense into her head wink
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by prettydynamic: 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
A big congrats to her, the house is tastefully furnished.
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by OyinMIXmola(f): 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
Aliswell.....vanity upon vanity buh that doesn't mean am not gon make mine....FOCUSED
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by October1960: 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nigerian bling bling and brazilian hair grin
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by Paentera(m): 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hope she's up to date with her taxes sha.

Cos something tells me LIRS will come after her since they also have access to the BVN data base managed by NIBBS.
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by SirdeKay: 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
I rejoice wth u. But softly, softly o my dear sister. The Yoruba people have a saying- Bi isu eni ba ta, a nfi owo bo je ni.
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by hotdi(m): 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
400billionman:
Poor people always show off the little they have.

Gbam! grin
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by talktrue1(m): 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
Her leg was not showing fully on the 2nd picture. whatapn!
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by October1960: 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
With her DSM grin

Rextayne:
This girl is too fugly for my liking
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by Nickymezor(f): 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
Kul house
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by danduj(m): 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
jenyfah:
End time
stop dus shit na,u get sense pass lasisi69
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by repogirl(f): 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
Why is Laura Ikeji trying so hard to seem like a wh'ore? That girl still has plenty more growing up to do, seriously! angry

Modified, just watched the video;

These children go kee themsef on top $3 million house ehhh.... grin

1 Like

Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by Tex42(m): 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hmmmm! Linda ikeji's mansion saga continues... Na how long this one go linger on? Only Laura, Linda sis know.

This mansion exhibition fit pass for a reality show/series...

Linda's mansion tour, season 1,episode infinity... Me Pasa for one corner dey watch.

1 Like

Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by bummyla(m): 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
Congratulations! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by sunny2k: 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
wonder wt kind of home u'll expect ur hubby to b to own?
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
Will the house fly during rapture?
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by midehi2(f): 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
samuelizko:

its good for praying I guess
grin
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
we have heard this several times.
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by Mattex001(m): 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
This Laura na Aunty Agbaya ooh!
See as she dey jump ontop bed like omode!

Oga ooh!

Linda is busy hustling this Olosho is going up and down with her friends showing off another persons Property!

Why not going and work for your own sef!

Anyways She's lucky to have a sis who is self made if not we probably won't even know if she ever existed.

Nonsensical

1 Like

Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by scarr: 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
Photoshop Gone Wrong... grin grin grin grin grin

Where is her left foot? and how come her legs are so unproportionally long
All i see is liessss until i see the receipt of the house.....

#FormerLIBer

Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by litetias(m): 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
The house try sha!

1 Like

Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by slap1(m): 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
Another house or the one on Banana Island?
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by romoruyi(m): 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
How is that related to this? sad sad sad; u be EP oooo

viickerz:
End time
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by Chubhie: 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
confamgist237:
All iz well..

Awon omo ibo.. Won ti fi period first born shey ogun owo...

Linda 35yrs still with her parent.. Single and searching

Laura 28yrs still with her parent... Single and searching

iya ati mama linda ti yi ti baayi oooo
No bride price for una..
Na linda go pay groom price

Quote me make u die...
Babalawo relax. Eva Carnerio got married at 42 years. Linda and laura still gat enough time to flex.
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
Amebor pays
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by deekaybeatz(m): 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
bigerboy200:

Go n Famz ur own pretty Sister's wealth naa...or better still,let ur beautiful Sister Famz ur own wealth...
My bro u are on ur own
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by GreatEngineer(m): 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
When will your sister ( Linda) shit inside bucket and you bring it to show us the colour of her pupu. Nonsense!
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by Chinwem(f): 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
I don't understand that accent at the beginning
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by favistar(m): 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hmmmm ...Passing by! ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage & Husband Visit Their son & Davido's Daughter in School (pics,vid) / Victoria Kimani Slams Tiwa Savage For Showing Off Her New Car / Anita Adetoye Weds Emmanuel Ikubese (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.