Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

9 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 (3927 Views)

How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed / Advice Needed:how Should I Start? / Relationship Advice Needed (how do I handle this?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 by obiorathesubtle: 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: 9 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
MoRAL LeSSON to The Ladies Out There:- Don't Get into A Relationship If You don't wanna have sex...Platonic Relationship doesn't exist!!!undecided Hold The cookie tight...lipsrsealed

These Niggaz Ain't Loyalangry....cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
angry op permit to say dah yu are sick......so u wanna dump ur girl cos she doesn't want s*x....and u wanna go for a girl dah will give yu s*x abi?? So when u are done with her....with the hope of marrying a virgin u would go bck to ur real gf and start saying its the devils work.....mummu

2 Likes

Re: 9 by obiorathesubtle: 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
Estharfabian:
MoRAL LeSSON to The Ladies Out There:- Don't Get into A Relationship If You don't wanna have sex...Platonic Relationship doesn't exist!!!undecided Hold The cookie tight...lipsrsealed

*muah*

Thank you, on behalf of the Ladies

Now answer my questions
Re: 9 by obiorathesubtle: 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
Harbosede02:
angry
hey sugar, why the face? Sth wrong? Need a lollipop??

Don't be angry ok?
Re: 9 by beautifullll1(f): 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
Let her catch you with the other girl.... Done deal!!!!!!
Re: 9 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
*muah*

Thank you, on behalf of the Ladies

Now answer my questions
Uh...Well, If you're willing to leave her for this "Booty-call" Chick...Then, Go for it! undecided

Just know You just left A Diamond...cry

Tips for the breakUp----Tell her You've Got Aids Or something...she'd even be the one to break up Witcha...:wink

1 Like

Re: 9 by obiorathesubtle: 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
Harbosede02:
angry op permit to say dah yu are sick......so u wanna dump ur girl cos she doesn't want s*x....and u wanna go for a girl dah will give yu s*x abi?? So when u are done with her....with the hope of marrying a virgin u would go bck to ur real gf and start saying its the devils work.....mummu
undecided uhhh, basically, yes

Hey, don't be bitter okay. That's just how the world works
Re: 9 by hariorh: 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
Estharfabian:

I'm currently in one. Almost a year now. So? wink
Re: 9 by obiorathesubtle: 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
beautifullll1:
Let her catch you with the other girl.... Done deal!!!!!!
hmmm. That sounds painful, but in the absence of something less sullen, I'll keep this in mind

*greatful*
Re: 9 by obiorathesubtle: 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh...Well, If you're willing to leave her for this "Booty-call" Chick...Then, Go for it! undecided

Just know You just left A Diamond...cry

Tips for the breakUp----Tell her You've Got Aids Or something...she'd even be the one to break up Witcha...:wink
grin that one got me

alright. Come take your bear hug for meaningful contribution. Keep this up and you might get a kiss (O.o)

Diamond? You barely know her. You sound like a feminist!undecided
Re: 9 by obiorathesubtle: 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
hariorh:

hmmm. Let's see how it turns out in 5 months time

1 Like

Re: 9 by hariorh: 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Yea. I don't write stories, I'll just list everything out
1. I love her
2. We're in a no-sex relationship
3. I've been faithful, 1 year and 5 months without sex. It's hard! I need a damn medal!
4. I had sex with another girl(I didn't cheat, we never agreed I won't have sex with someone else.)
5. It was mind blowing. I just remembered what the fûck it feels like, the waist pain, the pleasure! Fûck! That shît was good!
6. The girl I had sex with is ready for a relationship, she says she'll wait for me, she loves me and all. I don't love her, but I can manage, as long as I'm getting the kpomo
7. I want to break up with my girlfriend

Question: how do I do it without making it look like it's because of the sex?
Question 2: uuuh. If I just tell her, I'm breaking up with you, she'll ask questions and I hate answering her questions. So, how do I do it on stealth mode?? So she won't overreact and all.

Yes! Oya. Keep em answers coming!

Point 1 and 7 are contradictory. You can't have both in this ur story.

4. You actually cheated (agreement or not. unless ur gf was with u and happily watching while u were banging the side chic).

6. The side chic is a ho. Knowing fully well u have a relationship and still having sex with u. (better don't start a relationship with this one or u will regret it in future)

Bros, simply say you just want advice on how to break up. No need bringing up the sex issue.

BTW she can't overreact as you didn't touch her cookie. If she does, call the cops.

grin
Re: 9 by hariorh: 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
hmmm. Let's see how it turns out in 5 months time

I ll make a mental note my brother grin
Re: 9 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided uhhh, basically, yes

Hey, don't be bitter okay. That's just how the world works
really....eating ur cake and having it back huh??
Re: 9 by obiorathesubtle: 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
Harbosede02:
really....eating ur cake and having it back huh??
uh. That'll be perfect huh? smiley
Re: 9 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
hariorh:

Almost?not even up to A Year?undecided Let's see if you'd survive two years Without "Cheating"....grin

The Op got tayad...You would too, Unless You've got some serious Libido issues...lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 9 by obiorathesubtle: 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
hariorh:

I ll make a mental note my brother grin
grin and if you ever need paper. I'm available
Re: 9 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
grin that one got me

alright. Come take your bear hug for meaningful contribution. Keep this up and you might get a kiss (O.o)

Diamond? You barely know her. You sound like a feminist!undecided
Well, I Used to Be....Buh Nigerians turned "feminism" into something Else...undecided

Anyways....Thanks for the hugs....I Don't need it..undecided You don't Look like One of the "good guys"...cry

It's Okay for A guy to Cheat Buh when A Girl does the Exact thing, You'd see bashing/rude comments from these NL Hypocrites...! it's Sadcry
Re: 9 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
It's your life, you're free to ditch or be with whomever you want. You & your GF obviously have different outlooks. It's not by force that you should remain with her when things don't align in the relationship. I don't think you're a bad person for wanting to have sex, it's your choice, dare I say, your right, like it's also hers to abstain, therefore you shouldn't feel obligated. You owe her nothing as far as I'm concerned. You played your part for over a year & didn't try to make her change her principles. I say job well done, go get your life!
Re: 9 by obiorathesubtle: 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
hariorh:

Point 1 and 7 are contradictory. You can't have both in this ur story.

4. You actually cheated (agreement or not. unless ur gf was with u and happily watching while u were banging the side chic).

6. The side chic is a ho. Knowing fully well u have a relationship and still having sex with u. (better don't start a relationship with this one or u will regret it in future)

Bros, simply say you just want advice on how to break up. No need bringing up the sex issue.

BTW she can't overreact as you didn't touch her cookie. If she does, call the cops.

grin
uh. I object to your objection on point 4. She said and I quote "ok, we'll date, but no sex", then I said, "anything else?" She said "no", then I said "what if the temptation comes at me" then she said "you should deal with it anyway you can". Invariably, she gave me permission to do anything! Pay attention now

Uhhh. Side chick isn't a ho. Do not call her that, she's a responsible sweetheart who knows how to fÚck

I can Love and want to break up.

Btw. God bless you for your contribution *here's your rice and coke*
Re: 9 by IamLEGEND1: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
I can't help you bro
there is no way she won't overreact
all dem bítches be crazy.
Re: 9 by hariorh: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
uh. I object to your objection on point 4. She said and I quote "ok, we'll date, but no sex", then I said, "anything else?" She said "no", then I said "what if the temptation comes at me" then she said "you should deal with it anyway you can". Invariably, she gave me permission to do anything! Pay attention now

Uhhh. Side chick isn't a ho. Do not call her that, she's a responsible sweetheart who knows how to fÚck

I can Love and want to break up.

Btw. God bless you for your contribution *here's your rice and coke*

Question... Is she a virgin
Re: 9 by obiorathesubtle: 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:
It's your life, you're free to ditch or be with whomever you want. You & your GF obviously have different outlooks. It's not by force that you should remain with her when things don't align in the relationship. I don't think you're a bad person for wanting to have sex, it's your choice, dare I say, your right, like it's also hers to abstain, therefore you shouldn't feel obligated. You owe her nothing as far as I'm concerned. You played your part for over a year & didn't try to make her change her principles. I say job well done, go get your life!
*round of applause*

But you didn't do what I asked
Re: 9 by jonaifame22(m): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
Tell her u also do not want sex wth her.
Start being distant frm her.
When u guys meet answer her questions wth " I don't know" as an answer to questions thrown at u.
Re: 9 by obiorathesubtle: 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
hariorh:

Question... Is she a virgin
oui, mademoiselle
#prayforparis
Re: 9 by hariorh: 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
Estharfabian:
Almost?not even up to A Year?undecided Let's see if you'd survive two years Without "Cheating"....grin

The Op got tayad...You would too, Unless You've got some serious Libido issues...lipsrsealed

I doubt that...

We already devised a way of satisfying that" libido"

grin
Re: 9 by obiorathesubtle: 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
jonaifame22:
Tell her u also do not want sex wth her.
Start being distant frm her.
When u guys meet answer her questions wth " I don't know" as an answer to questions thrown at u.
hmmmm. I don't see a clear picture, but thanks
Re: 9 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
hariorh:

I doubt that...

We already devised a way of satisfying that" libido"

grin
LoLgringringrin from what I've heard...Nothing beats The real Thing...undecided
Re: 9 by obiorathesubtle: 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
I can't help you bro

there is no way she won't overreact

all dem bítches be crazy.
c'mon man. Why you lose faith so easy? Help me out man!

She's calm really, but I've never made her so angry. I'm expecting the worst, so....
Re: 9 by jonaifame22(m): 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
hmmmm. I don't see a clear picture, but thanks
u said u wanted to knw how to dispatch her kindly right?
Re: 9 by hariorh: 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

obiorathesubtle:
oui, mademoiselle

#prayforparis

I've seen this setting before. It never ends well... Seems the babe is not really into you. Looks like u just pressurized her and she agreed on those conditions.

Anyway sha, if na so, I'd advise u let her go.

Otherwise she seems OK to me than thy side chick

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of These Two Beautiful Ladies Should I Continue Eating Her Food? / My First Date Experience / Why Do Girls Think Taller Guys Have Longer D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.