Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu (69696 Views)

Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House / Day Buhari Showered Praise On Ekweremadu. / Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by dantori(m): 11:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
chuna1985:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/assassination-attempt-on-ekweremadu/

But they said assassination? no where was it mentioned that the said assassin tried to shoot and doesn't the DSP have an orderly with a gun? why he no shoot the assassin this is logical and simple this idiot should know if they are spreading falsehood it May still come after them, foolish set of Pdthieves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
luvinhubby:
Hope Nigeria has not returned to OBJ's era of political assassination that died down during GEJ's tenure.

Buuhhaaarrriiiii ooooo!

Leave my president alone!

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by kel5000(m): 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
kestolove95:
Dem go always xcape, dey are killers in pdp
Booohari and apc wont stop @ nothing to get dsp outa the way
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by TimeManager(m): 11:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=Opinedecandid post=40134897]

Did you say 'couple of days'

YES! COUPLE OF DAYS.ITS NOT A ROCKET SCIENCE.

That is an IMPOSSIBILITY.

OPTIMISTS WOULD DISAGREE WITH YOU.THIS GOVT IS DRIVEN BY PROACTIVENESS

However, for your sake.
For being the very first APC supporters that is interested to address the issues raised with cursing and abusing, something that even Lai Mohammed cannot do,

LISTEN BRO I DO NOT ENGAGE IN CURSING NOR ABUSING(ITS AGAINST MY TENETS)INSTEAD I USE PUNCHLINES.AND TALKING ABOUT HON.MINISTER LAI; I AM NO WHERE NEAR HIS LEVEL.

If eventually things turn around, eventually... for your sake, I will unlearn what I learned from the APC and try to differ from them, by saying something good.
It is my sincere promise.

WHEN EVENTUALLY YOU MEANT TO SAY.NOT FOR MY SAKE BUT FOR THIS COUNTRY.PEOPLE COME AND GO BUT THE COUNTRY REMAINS.
No Lie Only Truth!
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by wealth123: 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
You live in Ikoyi? that must be in IGBOLAND not Lagos of the Yourubas? instead of you to tell us your real adress in AJEGUNLE. Decent people live in Ikoyi, not your type - Ethnocentric ....... i just don't want to be abusive and descend to your level.
hinwazaka:

I live in Ikoyi. Do you want my full address. Come so I can feed you to my Mastiffs. They haven't tasted dirty yourubast@rd meat in a full Month.

2 Likes

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by bigtt76(f): 11:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
Was there no armed security personnel attached to the Deputy Senate President's convoy? If yes, why did they not gun down the suspected assassins? angry I just believe its an attempt to cast bad light on the government. There was no attempted assassination that the Deputy Senate President's team were not aware of IMO undecided

3 Likes

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by abeniagbon(m): 12:07am On Nov 18, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Thank your God for sparing your life from the hands of the children of a bond woman.

Do we still have a country called Nigeria with a President as the Chief Security Officer?

Will silencing, probing, jailing, killing, and eliminating opposition elements in the country better the administration of President Buhari and his APC?

They promised us change,
WE HAVE BEEN SHORT-CHANGED.

They promised us to hit the ground running,
THEY HAVE HIT THE GROUND GROUNDED.

They promised to fight corruption,
THEY ARE NOW AIDING AND ABETING KWORRUPTION.

They promised to regulate global oil price and make pms available to Nigerians at a very low price,
NOW WE ARE BUYING FUEL ABOVE #200/litre, DESPITE HOW LOW OIL PRICE IS PER BARREL.

They promised to equate naira face-value with a dollar,
NOW, A DOLLAR GOES FOR OVER #220.

They promised to pay #5,000 to each unemployed youth,
NOW, THEY ARE DENYING, EXCUSING AND PROCRASTINATING.

They promised to create employment,
NOW, THEY ARE DAILY CREATING UNEMPLOYMENT. MANY COMPANIES AND JOB UNITS ARE LAYING-OFF, DOWN-SIZING, AND SACKING.

They promised us a better economy,
Now, THE ECONOMY IS IN COMATOSE .

They promised us increased security,
Now, WE HAVE MORE DARING INSECURITY.

WHO'S THIS FOOL . THIS MAN NA BIG INGRATE AND A BIG DISGRACE TO. TO HIS FAMILY AND TO NIGERIA AS AWHOLE
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 18, 2015
light skinned foreigner?
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Ekaka1(m): 12:16am On Nov 18, 2015
CecyAdrian:
shocked thank God he escaped. But I why smell foul play. PDP trying to make APC look bad or simply snipers that were allegedly trained by an ex-president
Ashawo trying to talk politics...mstchewwww embarassed
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Reptyle(m): 12:18am On Nov 18, 2015
Thank God he escaped.

Just wondering why his fully armed security details did not engage these "mercenaries" that kept trying to crash into the DSP's car.

If there was actually an attempt on his life, he needs to have his security details changed and have them investigated for complicity.
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Eluwilussit(m): 12:22am On Nov 18, 2015
luvinhubby:
Hope Nigeria has not returned to OBJ's era of political assassination that died down during GEJ's tenure.

Buuhhaaarrriiiii ooooo!

Soon, we will remember that man. He may be "weak" but it takes strength not to crush your enemies with all the powers at his disposal, but he chose to forgive them. So is Jonah really weak? cool
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by manijozie: 12:25am On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by klax(m): 12:25am On Nov 18, 2015
hinwazaka:
This is how they tried to kill Akpabio before he went for his trip abroad. This bast@rd we call our President has brought back the days of political assassinations. God will punish the 15 million Nigerians who thumbed us back to Egypt and pharoah.

The 25 million are also feeling the heat now and started biting their fingers in regret. This is going to be the worst govt in Nigeria since independence. No matter how they try to dress the situation APC can not handle Nigeria and Buhari still in nightmare what to do and where to start from he is confused completely.
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by devilishM: 12:25am On Nov 18, 2015
Omenkata:

just be a good boy don't be a troll

cc

Lalasticlala obinoscopy

Grow up little man, you are not making sense.
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by NellyGhenghen(m): 12:35am On Nov 18, 2015
Nigerians don't let these politicians play with your heads and use you for their dirty work. They are all the same, they don't care about us, they are fighting for the throne and their personal interests, using we the masses as bait. Dont pay attention to any of this BS. They are all the same I repeat.
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by jollanson(m): 12:43am On Nov 18, 2015
hinwazaka:
This is how they tried to kill Akpabio before he went for his trip abroad. This bast@rd we call our President has brought back the days of political assassinations. God will punish the 15 million Nigerians who thumbed us back to Egypt and pharoah.

Ur words are full of curses....mind he is ur President, try to respect dat, @ least for dis period.
The 15million Nigerians u ar suppose to bless, were never fore sighted. Blame dem for all I care but not to lay curse on them.....they neva new n I bliv they are regretting it too. Peace out
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by telexfree1: 12:48am On Nov 18, 2015
BlackMaria:

So Akpabio trying to break the red light is a sign of assassins chasing him to kill. You better concentrate on Biafra and stop involving your-self in what concerns the so-called zoo as u idiots term it.
You and your family are cursed. I will make sure,I track u down 4 what u just said against 15million Nigerians. Just watch ur back.

Are you mad?
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Ordinary9jaGuy(m): 12:52am On Nov 18, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Who else if not APC

They can't handle the criticism of the Opposition.

Fayose, Senator Ben Bruce and Ike Ekweremadu are nightmares to the APC administration filled with lies and propaganda.

Thank God for the life of the people's senator.

People like u live in ur own percieved reality and stay wise in it even when ur thoughts are bridled with holes which shows ur St.upidity.

If this was a hired mercenary, he will definitely finish d job. Parties are just out to discredit one another with propaganda just as US has been doing since 1800

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by gary400(m): 1:14am On Nov 18, 2015
hinwazaka:
buhari forgot those who helped him won the election, those northerners came out in multitude,mobilised ppl to vote him to aso-rock....those AProco- haram still dey kill ppl over there,well I believe obj and Tinubu convinced him by saying Oga no be them na we do am for u....
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by gary400(m): 1:19am On Nov 18, 2015
Yellowson:
Na why we dey talk of biafra make the whole Igbos unite coz dis zoo people no want us near at all dey just want to use us and drill us
e no go happen lae lae...una wey dey greedy sef dey tak una own....buhari rich now...light dey stable small...if na una brother...light ni go dey at all cuz una go open border make dem dey import generator.....due to light stability Generator don less...buhari try for that one sha...
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Escobapablo(m): 1:22am On Nov 18, 2015
Pls b4 u all start and finish APC and PDP wars, I wish someone can make me understand d statement ' ESCAPED A SUSPECTED ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT'. I am not sure wht it means. Is it an assassination that was attempted, no, it was suspected, then someone now escaped d suspicion? Wait let me try to use another eg, 'I escaped a suspected armed robbery attack in my house'. Pls wht does d reporter want me to understand pls?
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by gary400(m): 1:25am On Nov 18, 2015
hinwazaka:

I live in Ikoyi. Do you want my full address. Come so I can feed you to my Mastiffs. They haven't tasted dirty yourubast@rd meat in a full Month.
young man, am using this avenue to appeal to you that whenever u have issues wid any member of nairaland, let it be btw u and the person don't bring tribe into this mattaz abeg cuz if yorubaz no accommodate una...I wonder how ur uncle wey u dey serve spare parts under go build house for Ikoyi wey u dey see chance lay ur head for BQ.....

3 Likes

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by poseidon12: 1:33am On Nov 18, 2015
allytinted:
who ekweremadu don help?
Help you with what?
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by hollypagan: 1:48am On Nov 18, 2015
then did you call your men to follow them?as high profile official you should have men to support you
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by bros856: 2:01am On Nov 18, 2015
Ike Ekweremadu leave what belongs to Ceaser to Ceaser and set yourself free, its Biblical. Have you forgotten the stories of Okadigbo. If you love your life don't be too greed. you have been Deputy senate President for 8years during your party PDP regime what are you looking for again during APC regime on same position. Ike Ekweremadu this is Nigeria, don't be deceived you will not survive it to the end, don't try to be come a champion because there is an expensive price to it.

What are you doing in APC government when you are still a PDP chieftain.

A child that denies the mother sleep at night also know no sleep.

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by PapateeOfLife(m): 2:16am On Nov 18, 2015
“The suspected assassins who operated in a tinted, white-coloured Mercedez Benz AMG E63 without a plate number, were chauffeured by a long-bearded light skinned foreigner, apparently a mercenary."

If the care was tinted, how then could the DSP lay description of.......

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by FisifunKododada: 2:20am On Nov 18, 2015
cool grin grin grin Lol at "light skinned foreigner." Anyway, on a more serious note long beard could mean an Islamic fundamentalist.
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by FisifunKododada: 2:22am On Nov 18, 2015
Opinedecandid:
[s]Thank your God for sparing your life from the hands of the children of a bond woman.

Do we still have a country called Nigeria with a President as the Chief Security Officer?

Will silencing, probing, jailing, killing, and eliminating opposition elements in the country better the administration of President Buhari and his APC?

They promised us change,
WE HAVE BEEN SHORT-CHANGED.

They promised us to hit the ground running,
THEY HAVE HIT THE GROUND GROUNDED.

They promised to fight corruption,
THEY ARE NOW AIDING AND ABETING KWORRUPTION.

They promised to regulate global oil price and make pms available to Nigerians at a very low price,
NOW WE ARE BUYING FUEL ABOVE #200/litre, DESPITE HOW LOW OIL PRICE IS PER BARREL.

They promised to equate naira face-value with a dollar,
NOW, A DOLLAR GOES FOR OVER #220.

They promised to pay #5,000 to each unemployed youth,
NOW, THEY ARE DENYING, EXCUSING AND PROCRASTINATING.

They promised to create employment,
NOW, THEY ARE DAILY CREATING UNEMPLOYMENT. MANY COMPANIES AND JOB UNITS ARE LAYING-OFF, DOWN-SIZING, AND SACKING.

They promised us a better economy,
Now, THE ECONOMY IS IN COMATOSE .

They promised us increased security,
Now, WE HAVE MORE DARING INSECURITY.[/s]

Arrant Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by presleYzzi(m): 2:57am On Nov 18, 2015
Just one car against a convoy? Nd you calll that assassination attempt Ion buy that. There's a fowl play

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by inkon: 3:27am On Nov 18, 2015
BlackMaria:

So Akpabio trying to break the red light is a sign of assassins chasing him to kill. You better concentrate on Biafra and stop involving your-self in what concerns the so-called zoo as u idiots term it.
You and your family are cursed. I will make sure,I track u down 4 what u just said against 15million Nigerians. Just watch ur back.
u are gonna track him down? like serious? lolzzzzzz..
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by likila: 3:45am On Nov 18, 2015
Sango should fire buhari for yansh!
this is tinubu handiwork!
we have not forgotten how he slaughter Bode!
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by likila: 3:46am On Nov 18, 2015
tinubu!
your father is a barstard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting / Biafra: Presidency Responds To Obasanjo's Call On Buhari To Meet With Kanu / Major Ibrahim Babangida And Mamman Vatsa In Okigwe In 1969 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.