Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Ibe Kachikwu orders ''DPR'' To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibe Kachikwu orders ''DPR'' To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians (28065 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today / Hoarded Fuel Explodes At Atani In Anambra / Minister Orders DPR To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibe Kachikwu orders ''DPR'' To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians by kingstylo01(m): 7:48am On Nov 18, 2015
Amg
Re: Ibe Kachikwu orders ''DPR'' To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians by youngice(m): 7:49am On Nov 18, 2015
God knows I have nothing to say
Re: Ibe Kachikwu orders ''DPR'' To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians by funkyibodude(m): 7:50am On Nov 18, 2015
Talk is cheap tongue
Re: Ibe Kachikwu orders ''DPR'' To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians by Kingspin(m): 7:51am On Nov 18, 2015
Same stupid country.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu orders ''DPR'' To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians by Abugab(m): 7:51am On Nov 18, 2015
labamo07:
Yet some people will come out all in the name of freedom of speech/access to Internet to start saying/writing rubbish to blame Mr president for the scarcity. Shey na him dey hoard fuel?..............

I keep wondering how some Nigerians reason particularly a section of the youth that are expected to be rational and more logical. Always blame game for them forgetting that if things gets worse they are the worst hit.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu orders ''DPR'' To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 18, 2015
Is the directive applies nationwide or only abuja.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu orders ''DPR'' To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians by Speakdatruth: 7:52am On Nov 18, 2015
Ikengawo:
Lol nigeria is finishd
Biafra spotted
lagoon is not far
Re: Ibe Kachikwu orders ''DPR'' To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians by Holyman3(m): 7:53am On Nov 18, 2015
Silly bigot Kachikwu.

You owe me and i decided to close my business until you pay me.
Then you use force to take my goods.

Aren't you and your Master being Militias here?

4 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu orders ''DPR'' To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians by nairaman66(m): 7:54am On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Ibe Kachikwu orders ''DPR'' To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 18, 2015
labamo07:
Yet some people will come out all in the name of freedom of speech/access to Internet to start saying/writing rubbish to blame Mr president for the scarcity. Shey na him dey hoard fuel?..............
Mr. President is still the cause.
From what the petroleum minister is saying, I smell game
Re: Ibe Kachikwu orders ''DPR'' To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians by Egabs(m): 7:54am On Nov 18, 2015
labamo07:
So nw they re hoading fuel n all the filling station all over the country re hoading it nonsense man think pls, pls think
Re: Ibe Kachikwu orders ''DPR'' To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians by ERAKAMUS: 7:55am On Nov 18, 2015
BUHARI HAS FINISHED THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu orders ''DPR'' To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians by seniorbros(m): 7:55am On Nov 18, 2015
ojubi:
Silly talk from Kachukwu. So he has finally join the APC propaganda machine.
I have also ordered Nigerians to burn down all NNPC filling stations that has no fuel.
Rubbish. If you want fuel at the stations pay subsidy claims. It is not rocket science.

Why are you angry? Is there any other thing bothering your mind apart from this good news? Keep your frustrations aside and try to learn objective reasoning. What has hoarding fuel in the filing stations got to do with subsidy claims? Efulefu
Re: Ibe Kachikwu orders ''DPR'' To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians by free2ryhme: 7:55am On Nov 18, 2015
All the filling station from ibafo busstop, bothsides of the road, to Assese sells for N100
Re: Ibe Kachikwu orders ''DPR'' To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 18, 2015
francizy:
grin grin grin grin grin

Are we experiencing fuel scarcity or change?

Thought it was change, if so, then why are people crying?

angry angry angry angry angry

Sai Barbra.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu orders ''DPR'' To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians by akatekpe(m): 7:57am On Nov 18, 2015
As if DPR officials won't just go collect chop money and go back to their office

2 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu orders ''DPR'' To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 18, 2015
labamo07:
The same way your likes blame ex president Jonathan.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu orders ''DPR'' To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians by ckmayoca: 7:59am On Nov 18, 2015
Can't wait to see this action film.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu orders ''DPR'' To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 18, 2015
Holyman3:
Silly bigot Kachikwu.

You owe me and i decided to close my business until you pay me.
Then you use force to take my goods.

Aren't you and your Master being Militias here?
There are old fuel in their tank.That is the ones that govt has already paid for as subsidy.These marketers are crooks.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu orders ''DPR'' To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians by Sanuzi(m): 8:02am On Nov 18, 2015
OK OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Ibe Kachikwu orders ''DPR'' To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians by hinwazaka: 8:06am On Nov 18, 2015
Kachukwu, even though we are from the same LG, I would disagree with you on this. There is a limit to theatrics and performances. NOONE blames you for this. We hold the useless President, responsible for this nonsense. You can drop the act now.

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu orders ''DPR'' To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians by fashrola(m): 8:06am On Nov 18, 2015
I guess the best way to get out of this menace is to buy a diesel powered Car as a backup ride
Re: Ibe Kachikwu orders ''DPR'' To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians by str8talk1: 8:07am On Nov 18, 2015
Good directive.
I think d Nigerian govt. r yet 2 nip dis hoarding of petroleum prdts in d bud. Until laws r initiated to confiscate d erring filling station and convert it to NNPC's own dis ugly incident will not stop.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu orders ''DPR'' To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 18, 2015
faray:
End time fuel scarcity

U be lasisi brother?? grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibe Kachikwu orders ''DPR'' To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians by teebaxy(m): 8:10am On Nov 18, 2015
ojubi:
Silly talk from Kachukwu. So he has finally join the APC propaganda machine.
I have also ordered Nigerians to burn down all NNPC filling stations that has no fuel.
Rubbish. If you want fuel at the stations pay subsidy claims. It is not rocket science.
may we know you, sir?
Re: Ibe Kachikwu orders ''DPR'' To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 18, 2015
please oh! let this be true
Re: Ibe Kachikwu orders ''DPR'' To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians by ProfV(m): 8:12am On Nov 18, 2015
Nice order by the Minister, but execution is all am waiting for.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu orders ''DPR'' To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians by Holyman3(m): 8:13am On Nov 18, 2015
Love Machine:
There are old fuel in their tank.That is the ones that govt has already paid for as subsidy.These marketers are crooks.

Hahahahaha. I cant stop laughing.
When was the last time they were paid?
Do you think there are paid in advance?
Re: Ibe Kachikwu orders ''DPR'' To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians by Toks2008(m): 8:18am On Nov 18, 2015
Pavore9:
All those outlets hoarding theirs will now prefer to sell than losing everything!

Omo you need to come to my area and you will see nuctural filling stations selling only at night and at 100naira wwith adjusted dispensers and during the day,they will never sell...

We are our own enemies in this country.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu orders ''DPR'' To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians by kozmokaz(m): 8:20am On Nov 18, 2015
make I go buy 50 liters ooo wet I go carry dey waka ... incase I see any one for road! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks / Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year / Kogi Poll: Resign Now, PDP Tells AGF, INEC Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.