Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome - Properties (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome (34315 Views)

Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. / Nexthome Official Complaint Thread / Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
Yepa! Now that says a lot as to why things and parts are getting missing on my site.

And here is the guy that said he wasnt on my site even after I asked him as u all can see from my previous screenshots. Bosun is under a curse I have no doubt about that and Na his poor kids I pity cos I hate to say this but they cant escape it. There daddy is eating sour grapes now and their teeths will be set on edge...

Btw how I finish my project is none of your biz cos since we started a year ago we've never stop and we never complained of money to make ammends and corrections. Its my money and I do my things my way.

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 12:11am On Jan 25, 2016
Breaking News!

In the meantime, it's the week of my anniversaries. My birthday, wedding anniversary and NextHome will be clocking another year.

Your prayers and best wishes will be highly appreciated.

To mark this, the official laying of the foundation of NextHome Brick+Stone will kick off all activities on Thursday 28th January.

Thank you for all the wonderful years!

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 12:53am On Jan 25, 2016
Browne Mews | Milestone 4: First Floor Block Work

Interesting features:

- Screened porch
- Contemporary styling with open and flowing spaces for casual living.
- 14 foot high living room ceiling.
- And more hideaway features.

Follow us! Milestone 4 begins now.

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by bigcil2(m): 2:00am On Jan 25, 2016
So this house didn't finish , what a shame followed it from page one to thirteen and all I see is argument. It's a wrong move to argue with the client. If I was in play I will settle everything with the client off court (NL) and if we can't reach to a conclusion then we terminate the contract, then I move on with my post. Your client has actually tarnished your image but I believe in you toh. I'm in business and I know some clients just behave somehow so am not gonna judge anyone. Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 4:08am On Jan 25, 2016
bigcil2:
So this house didn't finish , what a shame followed it from page one to thirteen and all I see is argument. It's a wrong move to argue with the client. If I was in play I will settle everything with the client off court (NL) and if we can't reach to a conclusion then we terminate the contract, then I move on with my post. Your client has actually tarnished your image but I believe in you toh. I'm in business and I know some clients just behave somehow so am not gonna judge anyone. Goodluck.

The project is on course. What they wanted God won't give them. They come here to say check him very well o, he's a thief and when the smart ones choose to check out my work they are asking questions again.
If you planned to give a project to someone in Lagos and he tells you his reference site is in maiduguri. Shouldn't that tell you something is wrong somewhere. But someone in Abraham Adesanya can choose to check out a project in Ogombo to see for himself what we did for N10m. Just as we are inviting the whole world to come and see the ongoing work at the Browne Mews (directly opposite COWLSO hotel). The best project to check is that of people who complained most. Not everyone have time to read stories. I'm so confident of my work and I'm proud to share every location and put a face to everything.

I hope and believe you're not following the "He came, He didn't come" "He said it, He didn't say it" stories. It's the plan and plot to cause distraction and sow seed of discord into the heart of paying clients whom we laugh so hard whenever we see write ups like this. They do tell me things like "Mr Brabus, let me go and see what they have to say about you today" "Settle with these guys and move on with your life" "People get time o!" "See yabbing!"

But the inevitable constant remains that I'm resilient and refuse to be distracted by opposition. Ti okan wa ko ba da wa lebi, a o ri isinmi ogo. If our heart didn't condemn us, we will find eternal peace.

Not every one will believe all the c.ock and bull stories. The smart ones will do a background check and confirm the truth. Just as the owner of Browne Mews have done.

With that said, respect to all the complainants on my threads. Your unfounded allegations has kept me going all this while. It means our presence is felt.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 4:31am On Jan 25, 2016
Meanwhile, the Chateau in Silverpoint, Badore is loading while we resume work on Awoyaya (Genesis) mixed use development.

Follow us!

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by bigcil2(m): 8:45am On Jan 25, 2016
brabus:

The project is on course. What they wanted God won't give them. They come here to say check him very well o, he's a thief and when the smart ones choose to check out my work they are asking questions again.
If you planned to give a project to someone in Lagos and he tells you his reference site is in maiduguri. Shouldn't that tell you something is wrong somewhere. But someone in Abraham Adesanya can choose to check out a project in Ogombo to see for himself what we did for N10m. Just as we are inviting the whole world to come and see the ongoing work at the Browne Mews (directly opposite COWLSO hotel). The best project to check is that of people who complained most. Not everyone have time to read stories. I'm so confident of my work and I'm proud to share every location and put a face to everything.

I hope and believe you're not following the "He came, He didn't come" "He said it, He didn't say it" stories. It's the plan and plot to cause distraction and sow seed of discord into the heart of paying clients whom we laugh so hard whenever we see write ups like this. They do tell me things like "Mr Brabus, let me go and see what they have to say about you today" "Settle with these guys and move on with your life" "People get time o!" "See yabbing!"

But the inevitable constant remains that I'm resilient and refuse to be distracted by opposition. Ti okan wa ko ba da wa lebi, a o ri isinmi ogo. If our heart didn't condemn us, we will find eternal peace.

Not every one will believe all the c.ock and bull stories. The smart ones will do a background check and confirm the truth. Just as the owner of Browne Mews have done.

With that said, respect to all the complainants on my threads. Your unfounded allegations has kept me going all this while. It means our presence is felt.

Thank you.

I feel your pain , I was once accused on NL , when I posted an ad for working overseas some years back, I felt like crying , but I learnt one thing, if I'm doing what's right people will contact me. Whailers will keep on whailing. While I will keep up my good work. Like I said I am not judging anyone, I just feel is misunderstanding. Which is a norm experience in business. Keep up the good work and try to give your clients Offer Letter or An invoice for every payment. Let it state what they paid for and delivery time. What you can't do, don't try it cos people won't listen to stories even though you planned doing it for free. Remain blessed
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by smiley001(m): 11:37am On Jan 25, 2016
brabus:
Breaking News!

In the meantime, it's the week of my anniversaries. My birthday, wedding anniversary and NextHome will be clocking another year.

To mark this, the official laying of the foundation of NextHome Brick+Stone will kick off all activities on Thursday 28th January.

Congrats Chief... Wia d parry @?

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 4:27am On Jan 28, 2016
Milestone 4 |Browne Mews by NextHome

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 4:40am On Jan 28, 2016
smiley001:

Congrats Chief... Wia d parry @?

The parry is at NextHome Brick+Stone, LSPDC Lekki Scheme II, Lekki Lagos where we officially lay the foundation stone of our ultra-modern brick and stone production facility which will also double as our equipment yard.

________
Good job so far, smiley001. We believe this will open up new opportunities for us both.

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 4:50am On Jan 28, 2016
Thanks bigcil2. See you at the top.

"Get your friend to tell you your faults, or better still, welcome an enemy who will watch you keenly and sting you savagely. What a blessing such an irritating critic will be to a wise man. What an intolerable nuisance to a fool." - Spurgeon

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 5:16am On Jan 28, 2016
Updates

Site Store and Equipment Room been taken down to allow space for the installation of the gate house and 2 septic tank for this build.

@smiley001, you better be ready.

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by spyder880(m): 7:46am On Jan 28, 2016
brabus:
Breaking News!

Congratulations my man, wishing you more success this 2016 and beyond. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
spyder880:

Congratulations my man, wishing you more success this 2016 and beyond. cheesy

My big boss! The Change has come grin
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 8:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
Raising the walls

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
More

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

Block supply as at when needed. We're more than ready!

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
Slab thickness and neatness explored. So perfect!

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
Now Official | NextHome Brick+Stone, Lekki II

We laid the foundation stone today. And construction a 60m2 site store/shed ongoing. Installation of solar panels, tanks and trenching in utilities ongoing. Here's sneek peak into activities on site.

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by bigcil2(m): 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
@Brabus I want to know the estimate it will cost me to construct and 4 Bedroom Bungalow with a mini flat BQ on 2000sqm land and a security post. The house will have a swimming pool and a basket ball court. Also finishing will be four star materials (door, flooring ) there will be 5 toilets and 4 Bathrooms. 2 masterberooms (in terms of size). All rooms will be ensuite but the masterbed will be bigger. Water heater in every bathroom including kitchen. Kitchen should be state of the art (modern). Other rooms. Play room & store. Kitchen walls will be tiled. On the outside if there will still be space I will need a garden at the back and pool at back, need another space like a turf.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
bigcil2, is it Contemporary or Mediterranean styled house?

I mean is it modern styled houses using elements which includes glass, slats, screen shutters and flat roof or our traditional pitch roof design styled house?
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
You may want to inspire me with those things that WOW you. Trust me, I'll catch up instantly.

But if you ask me to think outside the box. Below are the crazy thoughts occupying my mind at the moment.

I'm thinking of a modern 4 bed with a courtyard, loft space and double volume. We can conveniently get an urban garden with flagstone pathway on 2000m2. Baba, lead me on. I'll follow.

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by bigcil2(m): 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
brabus:
bigcil2, is it Contemporary or Mediterranean styled house?

I mean is it modern styled houses using elements which includes glass, slats, screen shutters and flat roof or our traditional pitch roof design styled house?
Please post samples am lost undecided grin
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
bigcil2:

Please post samples am lost undecided grin

Choose between this 2 designs below. The first been modern and the 2nd traditional design.

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by twinskenny(m): 7:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
brabus:

Choose between this 2 designs below. The first been modern and the 2nd traditional design.

first design so superb!!! nice one

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
twinskenny:

first design so superb!!! nice one

That's something from the architect/designer of K-024 by NextHome.

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by bigcil2(m): 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
brabus:

I'd go for the first image (foreign concept)

2 Likes

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by bigcil2(m): 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
brabus:
You may want to inspire me with those things that WOW you. Trust me, I'll catch up instantly.

But if you ask me to think outside the box. Below are the crazy thoughts occupying my mind at the moment.

I'm thinking of a modern 4 bed with a courtyard, loft space and double volume. We can conveniently get an urban garden with flagstone pathway on 2000m2. Baba, lead me on. I'll follow.

Wow I love this ...
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
bigcil2:

I'd go for the first image (foreign concept)

Ok. Next Question? Sorry too many questions o. Your terrain. Is it dry and flat land or waterlogged/flood prone site?

If the land is in Lagos, just let me know if it's mainland or island?
If outside Lagos, pls share the town. I can always get the geographic information.

Just need to get the various variables required to come up with a design and estimate.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by bigcil2(m): 8:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
brabus:

Ok. Next Question? Sorry too many questions o. Your terrain. Is it dry and flat land or waterlogged/flood prone site?

If the land is in Lagos, just let me know if it's mainland or island?
If outside Lagos, pls share the town. I can always get the geographic information.

Just need to get the various variables required to come up with a design and estimate.

Okay sir... Dry and flat land ,located in Abeokuta.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
bigcil2:

Okay sir... Dry and flat land ,located in Abeokuta.

That's fine. I'll revert with information pretty soon. You may want to send me an email for further discussions.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
@ bigcil2, your mail is well received. I'll revert pretty soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Urgent Sale: 1 &Half Plot @ Treasure Park Est8 Ph 2 (CITY OF DAVID), Shimawa #6M / Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It? / Lagos To Relocate 400 Jakande Estate Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.