Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome - Properties (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome (34309 Views)

Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. / Nexthome Official Complaint Thread / Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
Browne Mews by NextHome | Important Figures

Cost till date - N15.5m

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
NextHome Blog: Why investing in commercial property may not be right for you? Part 1

When the economy is strong, the demand and the price of commercial real estate go up. People renting commercial property may choose to operate from home instead and close shop when the market is bad. But, even when the economy is doing great on a national scale, local economic changes (government policies) play their part as well.

Read more here:
http://nexthomedesigns.com/2016/03/13/why-commercial-property-may-not-be-right-for-you/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by Azumagcc(m): 12:22am On Mar 26, 2016
[quote author=brabus post=40771671][b]Sand delivery by NextHome
I need trucks for lease. azumagcc@gmail.com
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by n3xt(m): 7:24am On Mar 29, 2016
Before You invest in Residential Properties, Read This!

...property investment is a numbers game that needs to be approached with sound logic and a detached, objective eye. Your decisions on any residential investment should be based on who you are, where you are and where you want to be in the future and knowing the strategies that’ll get you there.

http://nexthomedesigns.com/2016/03/28/before-you-invest-in-residential-properties-read-this/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 03, 2016
i hail oooo, Lord let me learn one or two things on this project. A men
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by n3xt(m): 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
The Reserve by NextHome - 100% Good Deal

"Cash on Cash is the most important measurement. The Reserve by NextHome, a N45m property investment is a good example of a “good deal.” It is quite straightforward to calculate our investment returns, unfortunately few people do this and most end up making poor real estate choices."

http://nexthomedesigns.com/2016/04/06/the-reserve-by-nexthome-100-good-deal/

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
Pause a Second....Go over this Nexthome thread and please tell me if you see anything wrong or if you want to be treated this way.

https://www.nairaland.com/2089904/desmond-flats-ogombo-nexthome/10#44467739

Regards
#3strikes
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hello Guys,

Please click on this link and hear for yourself....Speaking of Robbing Peter to pay paul...

Guys Be warned...Dont enter one chance o.......Be careful of Brabus Nexthome. He comes online to Act as someone who knows it all. But since he is more interested in things that happens in the background....Explain this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq7reIR3zUY
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
Envy is an emotion we are all bound to feel at some point, and it can be a negative influence on your mind. The sooner you tackle it, the better your life will be.

@ Complainant above,

Can you in articulate manner list all your allegations against Brabus? I'm here to address all if the other thread opened for such can't serve your need.

Just give your allegations in bullet point. I believe you're talking fraud. Let's hear your complaints. How you were defrauded? And we will respond to your allegations.

Meanwhile, thanks for posting the link shared online. The issue which happened in 2012 has been laid to permanent rest. Find the link to the rest of the story attached.

https://www.nairaland.com/687022/building-luxury-block-flats-day-to-day/55#16407843

https://www.nairaland.com/1793643/nexthome-project-gallery/2#38391704

Is this a reprisal to the email attached concerning your project?
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
brabus:

@ Complainant above,

Can you in articulate manner list all your allegations against Brabus? I'm here to address all if the other thread opened for such can't serve your need.

Just give your allegations in bullet point. I believe you're talking fraud. Let's hear your complaints. How you were defrauded? And we will respond to your allegations.

Meanwhile, thanks for posting the link shared online. The issue has been laid to permanent rest. Find the link to the rest of the story attached. https://www.nairaland.com/687022/building-luxury-block-flats-day-to-day/55#16407843

Hello Guys,

Please click on this link and hear for yourself....Speaking of Robbing Peter to pay paul...

Guys Be warned...Dont enter one chance o.......Be careful of Brabus Nexthome. He comes online to Act as someone who knows it all. But since he is more interested in things that happens in the background....Explain this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq7reIR3zUY
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
Browne Mews | We're back

We commiserate with the family of our client on the passing of their beloved wife, mother and sister. We pray that the Lord will give them the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 10:09pm On May 02, 2016
Bosun Davies, On ‘Drive Magazine’ Cover.

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by n3xt(m): 7:06am On May 26, 2016
Buying a Land or Building in Lagos: Know the Setback Requirements.

Planning is a system that orders the use and development of land for the benefit of our communities. The overall aim of planning is to ensure a balance between enabling development while at the same time conserving and protecting the environment and local amenities. The idea is to create better and balanced environment for people to live, work, play, pray, recreate and move around with utmost ease.

https://nexthomedesigns.com/2016/05/26/building-in-lagos-know-the-setback-requirements/

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by n3xt(m): 10:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
Browne Mews by NextHome | Framing Completed, #finishes on my mind.

Aaand we have a framed house! The framing for this Quadplex has been finished up and we are presently gathering momentum to finish,
furnish and market this build. Hoping to post new photos next week!

In the meantime, let me share with you some "shape-of-things-to-come" pics. #H52 Benchmark

#Brabus

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by n3xt(m): 11:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
/
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by n3xt(m): 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
-
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by n3xt(m): 11:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
And this... The design

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by n3xt(m): 11:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
Then... Construction Begins

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by n3xt(m): 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
And this... Production of Sandcrete Blocks

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by n3xt(m): 11:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
This... Walls Raised

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by n3xt(m): 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
And this... I can never miss this part!

Brabus

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by n3xt(m): 11:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
More exciting updates inside the thread.

Browne Mews is a NextHome 2015-2016 Project. All pictures and data contained herein are taken from the site.

Brabus

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by n3xt(m): 3:31am On Jun 20, 2016
Off takers wanted! With 30% Down Payment, you can be a bonafide owner of this grand house as buy-to-let or buy-to-live-in. Balance payable in 2 equal installment*

- 10% ROI guaranteed in the first year when you buy-to-let

Features

- Over 180m2 livable space per Dwelling
- 11.5ft high headrooms
- Open Plan Living
- Sky Roof Windows
- 3 Car parking space per Dwelling
- All Units are Solar/Inverter Ready
- Fitted Kitchen
- Modern GateHouse with Gate Operator (each Dwelling is provided with a remote control)
- 72 hours flood protection guaranteed.

_________
* T&C applies.

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by n3xt(m): 3:48am On Jun 20, 2016
A similar development delivered by NextHome.

During | After Construction Pictures

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by n3xt(m): 3:52am On Jun 20, 2016
A similar development delivered by NextHome

During | After Construction Pictures 2

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by n3xt(m): 3:58am On Jun 20, 2016
Browne Mews by NextHome has over 65m2 open plan living room

Almost 10m2 larger than the completed project shown in the picture below.

_______
Project Design and Development by Brabus
Interiors Designs: NextHome

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by n3xt(m): 4:07am On Jun 20, 2016
N30m | Outright Payment

N35m | Payable in 3 installments*

Off takers, please call 0700-NEXTHOME or 08023429122

_________
T&C applies

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by FastShipping: 4:19am On Jun 20, 2016
n3xt:
N30m | Outright Payment

N35m | Payable in 3 installments*

Off takers, please call 0700-NEXTHOME or 08023429122

_________
T&C applies

Your Olumide is a big joke of a guy. We've been trying to meet him for two weeks and he seems not to be sure of his work. He hasn't been responding to text and my architect has been trying to meet him to no avail. I don't want anything to delay what we are trying to do. Time is of essence to me.

I have decided to go with TouchstoneNG (a nairalander). I have given my architect the go ahead to make contact with TouchstoneNG.

I want the finishing to start as soon a my tiles get to Lagos first week of August.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by n3xt(m): 4:32am On Jun 20, 2016
FastShipping:

Your Olumide is big joke of a guy. We've been trying to meet him for two weeks and he seems not to be sure of his work. He hasn't been responding to text and my architect has been trying to meet him to no avail. I don't want anything to delay what we are trying to do. Time is of essence to me.

I have decided to go with TouchstoneNG (a nairalander). I have given my architect the go ahead to make contact with TouchstoneNG.

I want the finishing to start as soon a my tiles get to Lagos first week of August.

Ok. That's good to know. Olumide (Geometro Creative) is a very busy pro whose signature is engraved on most contemporary builds in Banana Island.

Getting him on a short notice is a hard nut to crack. Also, his doors may take more than 4 month to produce.

I doubt you have that time to wait. Good to see that you already have someone to handle the job for you.

http://www.privateproperty.com.ng/p-flat-for-sale-ikoyi-nigeria/my3018

Cedar Doors with 100 years guarantee!
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by n3xt(m): 5:13am On Jun 20, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Three-storey Building Collapses In Umuahia (photos) / Urgent Sale: 1 &Half Plot @ Treasure Park Est8 Ph 2 (CITY OF DAVID), Shimawa #6M / Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.