Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Why The Growing Number Of Bachelors(single Men) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The Growing Number Of Bachelors(single Men) (4272 Views)

The Travails Of Mature Single Men And Women. / [photo] Check Out The 8 Types Of Bachelors We Have In Nigeria / A Letter From Association Of Bachelors Adressed To Our Dear Spinsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Growing Number Of Bachelors(single Men) by misspicy(f): 11:06am On Nov 18, 2015
iPopAlomo:

I dey tell you nii...
grin ......wasn't me
Re: Why The Growing Number Of Bachelors(single Men) by HermajestyQ(f): 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
utenwuson:
wifes re scares same way husband re scares too! wen u re a made man! u get "a yes" from almost every lady u woo cos women love made men! n will tag u responsible! now as a comfortable man u ll b totally confuse cos u ll smtym be looking @ over 5 ladies u could marry if they actually love u for u or for ur money.
Totally agree with you
Re: Why The Growing Number Of Bachelors(single Men) by HermajestyQ(f): 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
benedictnsi:
Because our single girls (spinsters) are now dating married men
not all single girls do that...at least I don't
Re: Why The Growing Number Of Bachelors(single Men) by HermajestyQ(f): 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
ITbomb:
The reasons include
1. Why pay for one when many are willing to provide the services for free provided you have a good apartment with a Nollywood subscribed dstv.

2. Many guys who got rejected by girls when they were struggling finds it hard to just invite someone to come when everything don set

3. People like me don't see any reason why I, being the provider, should be begging one small girl for a relationship

4. In the end, guys settled for the average girl while still keeping the side chicks. The married men are chopping the single girls while the single guys are opening threads on nairaland ranting their assz off
you are so right except for number #4. Its a lady that opened the thread not a guy.
Re: Why The Growing Number Of Bachelors(single Men) by itstpia8: 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
alterswerve:
The problem is WHY WERE YOU WONDERING in the first place?

shouldn't people wonder?
Re: Why The Growing Number Of Bachelors(single Men) by iPopAlomo(m): 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
misspicy:
grin ......wasn't me

:-|
Re: Why The Growing Number Of Bachelors(single Men) by regalregal2: 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
iPopAlomo:

I dey tell you nii...
d way miss spicy dey ask dis question e b lyk say she leave dem for somwhere. Abeg tel her d truth n save her d heartache. Tel her say na only few of us don see am

1 Like

Re: Why The Growing Number Of Bachelors(single Men) by iPopAlomo(m): 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
regalregal2:
d way misspicy/missspicy dey ask dis question e b lyk say she leave dem for somwhere. Abeg tel her d truth n save her d heartache. Tel her say na only few of us don see am

Hahaha... grin
Re: Why The Growing Number Of Bachelors(single Men) by misspicy(f): 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
regalregal2:
d way miss spicy dey ask dis question e b lyk say she leave dem for somwhere. Abeg tel her d truth n save her d heartache. Tel her say na only few of us don see am
grin....wasn't me
Re: Why The Growing Number Of Bachelors(single Men) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
Baby mama things
Re: Why The Growing Number Of Bachelors(single Men) by freddaboh(m): 3:45am On Dec 28, 2018
Rexhenrex:
There are 5 reasons.
1,some women are trouble if u marry them then u are finished because they will kill you by giving you high b.p. And nag you to death.

2,responsible women are scarce.this days, some ladies even brag about there sexcapedes with conviction and vigour.guys like such ladies very well just to flirt with them,but not to marry them if u doubt me ask around..
You too get sense.

3,ladies want people like *bill gates* they want you be carrying money on ur head before the agree. i swear you go dry because he will treat you like rag.he doesn't need to be too rich for u to say yes bae,just make sure he has a planned future.

4,because guys see marriage as a bondage so they wanna continue flirting...

5,because ladies want a perfect man.which is unpossible no i mean impossible cheesy

6,last but not the least, because of this pics below ...with this few points of mine i hope you are confused and not convince of the reasons stated to answer the aforementioned question... grin
Re: Why The Growing Number Of Bachelors(single Men) by Nobody: 4:11am On Dec 28, 2018
zinachidi:
u know y?? Its because of the dwinling number of responsible women.

Best answer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him / The Number 1 Slay Queen Of Nairaland. / I Feel Like A Prostitute Right Now. A Lady Complained To Joro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.