Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

I Prefer Nice And Slow From The Back,wha Abuh Ya. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Prefer Nice And Slow From The Back,wha Abuh Ya. (693 Views)

Why Ladies Tend To Take Nice And Sincere Guys For Granted / 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. / In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Prefer Nice And Slow From The Back,wha Abuh Ya. by kswainthrillz(m): 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
i swear,i love hitting slow from behind,itx the best,expecially with a big ass biatch....i'mma just finger her to make her extremely wet for free movement...guyz back or front,which one do yhu love/like
Re: I Prefer Nice And Slow From The Back,wha Abuh Ya. by tripplephi: 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
kswainthrillz:
i swear,i love hitting slow from behind,itx the best,expecially with a big ass biatch....i'mma just finger her to make her extremely wet for free movement...guyz back or front,which one do yhu love/like

SO WHATS OUR BUSINESS WITH YOUR PRIVATE NONSENSE NA, HOW DOES IT REDUCE FUEL SCARCITY OR BRING LIGHT TO OUR AREA.... ABI DONT YOU NEED BOTH OF THEM BEFORE YOU CAN BE COMFORTABLE WITH WOMAN? GET A LIFE

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Nice And Slow From The Back,wha Abuh Ya. by itstpia8: 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Campus Rape / Flipside Of Dating Pretty Girls. / T He Ir F Orce Offi Cial Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.