Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

For The Fear Of Loneliness & Being Hurt, Man Marries Hot & Crispy Pizza - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Fear Of Loneliness & Being Hurt, Man Marries Hot & Crispy Pizza (745 Views)

Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) / Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) / Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Fear Of Loneliness & Being Hurt, Man Marries Hot & Crispy Pizza by TrulyHis(f): 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
Tired of being lonely a 22-year-old man got married to a pizza in a bizarre wedding ceremony in the city of Tomsk, Russia.

The unnamed Russian man is so deep in love with pizza he even decided to tie the knot with it. Seriuosly. The man believes that relationship between humans are too complicated and the only love he finds true is love for food.

And even after Russian authorities in registry office and the church refused to officially register the marriage, he managed to organise the ceremony in a local pizzeria with the chefs, managers and waitresses as guests.

Commenting on his decision the groom said: “At some point I realised that half of my friends were complaining about their better half, while the others were complaining about the lack of a better half. Love between two humans is a complicated wild thing.

I was grateful that I had at least my love of food and then it came to me that actually love for food remains stable no matter what. Pizza would not reject you or betray you, and speaking quite frankly and sincerely, I love it.

Taking his obsession to a whole new level, the man even hired a professional photographer to remember their big day. At the end of the day a hot and crispy pizza bride and joyful groom were provided with a marriage certificate and enjoyed a fireshow in their honor.

Just imagine their first night as a husband and a wife!

http://www.familyparliament.com/4663/for-the-fear-of-loneliness-amp-amp-being-hurt-man-marries-ho

Re: For The Fear Of Loneliness & Being Hurt, Man Marries Hot & Crispy Pizza by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
End time
Re: For The Fear Of Loneliness & Being Hurt, Man Marries Hot & Crispy Pizza by grad2012(f): 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
See luv embarassed .
Re: For The Fear Of Loneliness & Being Hurt, Man Marries Hot & Crispy Pizza by Dekatron(m): 6:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
Werey re o!!
Re: For The Fear Of Loneliness & Being Hurt, Man Marries Hot & Crispy Pizza by dovie002(m): 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
Weyrey in the highest order!

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Most Women Wicked? / Am I Anorexic? / Memories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.