Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,448 members, 7,839,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Why Are Most Women Wicked? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Women Wicked? (748 Views)

Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? / Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men / Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Women Wicked? by marvelck: 11:26am On Dec 31, 2015
I find it so annoying whenever I see women being harsh, mean or wicked to other people due to their privileged status. Most especially when it comes to the issue of house maids. If you see the way some women treat their maids, you will feel so sorry for them. They so maltreat and care less about the health or wellbeing of their housemaids. While buying nice stuffs for their own kids, they clothe their househelps in rag clothes. And many of them dont even bother sending their housemaids to school. You see their housemaids taking their kids to school everyday until they get to secondary school, while the housemaid remains as she is...uneducated and helpless. This is not fair at all. These people are also human and deserve to be treated fairly. Just like the case of a particular guy i got to no about, who works as an househelp for a family. This guy has bn working for them for years, and the family have not even bothered to help him get his school cert or GCE atleast. Cos I learnt the boy doesnt have school cert yet. And the boy is not getting any younger. Most people are like that. They watch and allow their housemaids to remain uneducated or redundant while their own kids grow to become graduates and successful in life. And tomorrow, these same people would start forming holiness in church or to outsiders. Its not fair o. God is watching everybody.
Re: Why Are Most Women Wicked? by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 31, 2015
My mummy z not wicked oo
Re: Why Are Most Women Wicked? by cruzita(f): 11:42am On Dec 31, 2015
undecided u wey be man if she dey maltreat the maid u no fit caution her or put her in order.
Re: Why Are Most Women Wicked? by Franklinemmy(m): 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
cruzita:
undecided u wey be man if she dey maltreat the maid u no fit caution her or put her in order.
helep me tela ohhh wink
cruzita:
helep me tela ohhh
Re: Why Are Most Women Wicked? by Simplymeah: 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
Epic question: They were thot by a very good teacher; man and dey learnt it d hard way! Imagine are u telling us d man/hubby doesn't know dat d guy nid help?
Re: Why Are Most Women Wicked? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
Trash...

Maids are slaves and they should be treated as such. There should be no form of friendship with a maid. Maids are to be handled as the slaves they are.

In that regard women are not wicked
Re: Why Are Most Women Wicked? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
Strahovski:
Trash...

Maids are slaves and they should be treated as such. There should be no form of friendship with a maid. Maids are to be handled as the slaves they are.

In that regard women are not wicked

This is just cruel nd evil

U call a whole living breathing human with soul a slave?
May God forgive u

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Women Wicked? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
sickstars:

This is just cruel nd evil

U call a whole living breathing human with soul a slave?
May God forgive u

A maid is a slave. There is no way you can bend it. That's it

(1) (Reply)

Am I Anorexic? / Girls How Do You Cope In A No Spend Relationship / Must Read: Valentine’s Day Disappointments And How To Deal With Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.