Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones (19257 Views)

Buhari's Govt Won't Succeed Until Amaechi Apologises To Pastors - Bishop Adeoye / Presidency Blasts Galadima, Says Buhari Won't Be Alone In 2019 / Buhari Won't Sign Budget Unless National Assembly Provides Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by Lucasbalo(m): 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Cramjones you're a fool and if care is not taken you'll die of high bp. How do you know if PMB is going to fail in fours years time? Why can't you fools give PMB a break? You be winch? Dem born you for witch? Why are you and those in the red zone so obsessed about PMB and his administration? Abi one of Buhari goat chop your yam?
You don't have to call him name because you disagree with him. What you should do is counter his points. He has some good points though. Nigeria economic situation will need to be overhauled to get better and I don't see anyone who can do that. Hopefully, Buhari will get the country back on the right track.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by mulattoclaro(m): 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
Lucasbalo:
You don't have to call him name because you disagree with him. What you should do is counter his points. He has some good points though. Nigeria economic situation will need to be overhauled to get better and I don't see anyone who can do that. Hopefully, Buhari will get the country back on the right track.
bros stop wasting your precious time talking to them. They're land grabbers and potential oil thieves. They've been looking for ways to grab our lands since 1967 but we countered them. Igbos are cursed.
Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by WisdomTank: 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
Interview btwn a Nigerian immigrant & d consular at d Embassy.....Interview Starts...

OFFICER:- what is your name?

Monday:- M.P sir

OFFICER:- In full please

Monday:- Monday Philips

OFFICER:- your father's name?

OFFICER:- what does that mean?

Monday:- Marthin Philips

OFFICER:- your native place?

Monday : M.P sir

OFFICER:- what's that?

Monday:- Mkpuma Province

OFFICER:- what is your qualification?

Monday:- M.P

OFFICER:- (angry) what is thaat?!!!

Monday:- Mathematics Professor

OFFICER:- so why do you need a job?

Monday:- it is because of M.P sir

OFFICER: meaning?

Monday:- Money Problems

OFFICER:- would you explain yourself and stop wasting my time? What's your personality like?

Monday: MP sir.

OFFICER: and what is that?
Monday:- Marvelous Personality

OFFICER:- I see... I will get back to you.

Monday:- sir, how was M.P sir?

OFFICER:- and what's that again?

Monday:- My Performance.

OFFICER:- I think u have M P

Monday:- m.e.a.n.i.n.g?

OFFICER:- Mental Problem!!!

7 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by Okanokan(m): 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
It took you too long to know! All that glitter is not GOLD!
Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by DANILSA(m): 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
Saying the truth now cant save the country, Buhari is a disaster. U neva shii shomthing. by the time you can't afford mb again then you will understand the meaning of professional wailing. Don't know other states but Port Harcourt is a disaster. No market, No work, No light, No fuel, No hope.
APC members now hide, including my landlord. no more sai baba.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
bros stop wasting your precious time talking to them. They're land grabbers and potential oil thieves. They've been looking for ways to grab our lands since 1967 but we countered them. Igbos are cursed.

're u ok?

U seriously 've comprehension problem.
the dude was addressing u. but in Ur hatred for Igbo people wabam. U attack them

is cramjones or buhari Igbo..

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by Lucasbalo(m): 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
WisdomTank:
Interview btwn a Nigerian immigrant & d consular at d Embassy.....Interview Starts...

OFFICER:- what is your name?

OFFICER:- In full please

Monday:- Monday Philips

OFFICER:- your father's name?

OFFICER:- what does that mean?

Monday:- Marthin Philips

OFFICER:- your native place?

Monday : M.P sir

OFFICER:- what's that?

Monday:- Mkpuma Province

OFFICER:- what is your qualification?

Monday:- M.P

OFFICER:- (angry) what is thaat?!!!

Monday:- Mathematics Professor

OFFICER:- so why do you need a job?

Monday:- it is because of M.P sir

OFFICER: meaning?

Monday:- Money Problems

OFFICER:- would you explain yourself and stop wasting my time? What's your personality like?

Monday: MP sir.

OFFICER: and what is that?
Monday:- Marvelous Personality

OFFICER:- I see... I will get back to you.

Monday:- sir, how was M.P sir?

OFFICER:- and what's that again?

Monday:- My Performance.

OFFICER:- I think u have M P

Monday:- m.e.a.n.i.n.g?

OFFICER:- Mental Problem!!!

Funny.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by Chubhie: 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
speedyGonzales:

Even the fucken blind can see! he simply lacks the brain cells!

The guy should just resign and tender an apologia to the nation for raising and dashing hopes.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by thunderrider: 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by tempest01(m): 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
First time I agree with cramjones

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by Muritino(m): 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
You be God?
Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by anonimi: 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
in orderwords... nigeria is fvcked up... right?
Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by kennyman2000(m): 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hmmmm....
Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by Ephemmm: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
warrior01:
Oo

God that finally grant you some little sense will surely do it for other APC supporters in Jesus name. Just wanna say thank you for this piece. No need living in denials no more.

Imagine! Someone is enlighten you about the mis-management of the economy under PDP's administration despite oil-booming, subsidy removal and depletion of reserves and you cannot decode it.

You need to re-read the write up, may be you can understand better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by seunlayi(m): 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
to be truthful, this past months is a setback for Nigeria and Nigerians wink wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by LastSurvivor: 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
It seems wailing crew is increasing every hour..
Nawaooo.. wailers will soon be selling forms
Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
cramjones:
This is a very difficult op-ed to write haven been identified as an ardent supporter of President Mohammadu Buhari, however, I have sat back to study the trends in terms of the raw data that reflects development indicators for Nigeria and have realized that fixing Nigeria is way beyond PMB at this point, for the most part in the first 4 years of this government, expect nothing but a little improvement but for the most part things getting really worse! Here is why.

1. When oil was over $100/bararell for the most part in GEJ's regime, the per capita income was only $2800 (average annual earning per head as a function of total GDP), meaning Nigeria saw more money than it had ever seen in the past 16 years, but most citizens can't point out to any Dubai-like improvement. Most of that money made people like Dasuki and Deziani billionaires and left over 112 million people living in poverty. Today oil price less than half of it, per capita income is down to $2200 with persistent rampant corruption even under Buhari. I doubt that any tangible thing can be done in four years. In fact, the economy is so bad that Buhari can't even balance the budget without driving Nigeria further into debt by asking the Senate to grant him approval to borrow over $10billion.

2. Today our growth rate is 2% as opposed to an annual rate of 7%. A 2% growth rate with no hope of an oil price increase will only lead to more job losses, less capital development, and an even more indebted nation.

3. Naira has fallen from N160 to N225 to a dollar in less than 2 years. To understand the impact of this better, consider the following:

Mr Musa earns N160,000 monthly 2 years ago, an equivalent of $1000 value at that time. If Mr. Musa is still earning N160,000 it simply means the real value of money he has is $711. This is even more real in Nigeria since almost everything is imported, and the USD is the currency used to purchase this goods. It simply means that more naira would have to be used to purchase the dollar....eventually this would lead to the price of many things going up since importers would have to break even. Take a trip to the Lagos ports, they are almost dead, customs have lost over 70% of their revenue in the last year or so, due to an almost docile activity.

4. With ISIS attacking Paris, Boko Haram has been more emboldened to continue its campaign on soft targets. The geo-political climate of Nigeria has given rise to Biafra, and in general a wave of percieved and real instability. This will only drive away investors - leaving Nigeria in a more gloomy economy mess.

5. For the past 6 months, Nigeria has had little or no policy directions. We have only 1.5 years to go, and campaigns for elections will begin. As campaigns draw closer, most of the money that would be needed for capital development woudl be diverted for elections. Agitations in the South East would continue, Boko Haram attacks on soft targets will continue, youths would remain unemployed due to little or no capital flowing into and within the country. I only see doom.

I love APC, but I am afraid, the nation can only see any TRUE change if you only give it at least a decade, the remaining 3.5 years is definitely NOT going to be better. Brace yourselves for the worst before it gets an inch better.

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones

CC: tonyebarcanista lalasticlala ishilove

It's a pity that after writing nonsense, u include ur name grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
DropShot:
Your opinion which has no relevance with what will actually happen. I will wait for his budget for next year and pass a judgement after a full year of his presidency.
Going by what we have seen so far, I will rate him 6 out of 10. Fingers crossed.

Where did u 6 come from grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by Kingspin(m): 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
Some APC members are feeling too big and shaming to accept that Buhari is falling already.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by Malakh: 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
ok I'm not a follower of politics but to make it easy on you guys and to open your eyes, this is what lies ahead for you guys

And they shall pass through it,hardly bestead and hungry and it shall come to pass that when they shall be hungry,they shall fret themselves and curse their king and their God and look upward, Isaiah 8:21...in other words they future is bleak, believe it or not....Obama spoke about change, Buhari spoke about change only if you guys knew the change that waits you, you'll definitely know but this is why you are gonna curse your king

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by tobeetoe(m): 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hey, your opinion is false. The only reason for the high exchange rate is because of the high rate of importation. In Nigeria, we import everything. As little as Papers, tooth-pick. The Dollar will keep rising until the common man resumes back to the production of clothes, tooth-picks, palm oil etc and Our refineries. The Indomitable Okonjo-Iwela talked about this but you blinded Apc followers never paid attention to this. Ask Emefiele when you See Him.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by flokii: 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
senseless post undecided

na your papa wan rule succeed?

all these IPOB youths sef...
Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by simplisity(m): 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
God will make a way where there is no way. It shall be well with Nigeria
Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by EmekaBlue(m): 5:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
We don enta..Baba wey dey plan come drink kunu and zobo with fura de nunu then check his abooki Atlas map whr he go travel form big man presido next..Better find self hammering way and forget d DuaraDullard
Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by dotcomnamename: 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
[s]
cramjones:
This is a very difficult op-ed to write haven been identified as an ardent supporter of President Mohammadu Buhari, however, I have sat back to study the trends in terms of the raw data that reflects development indicators for Nigeria and have realized that fixing Nigeria is way beyond PMB at this point, for the most part in the first 4 years of this government, expect nothing but a little improvement but for the most part things getting really worse! Here is why.

1. When oil was over $100/bararell for the most part in GEJ's regime, the per capita income was only $2800 (average annual earning per head as a function of total GDP), meaning Nigeria saw more money than it had ever seen in the past 16 years, but most citizens can't point out to any Dubai-like improvement. Most of that money made people like Dasuki and Deziani billionaires and left over 112 million people living in poverty. Today oil price less than half of it, per capita income is down to $2200 with persistent rampant corruption even under Buhari. I doubt that any tangible thing can be done in four years. In fact, the economy is so bad that Buhari can't even balance the budget without driving Nigeria further into debt by asking the Senate to grant him approval to borrow over $10billion.

2. Today our growth rate is 2% as opposed to an annual rate of 7%. A 2% growth rate with no hope of an oil price increase will only lead to more job losses, less capital development, and an even more indebted nation.

3. Naira has fallen from N160 to N225 to a dollar in less than 2 years. To understand the impact of this better, consider the following:

Mr Musa earns N160,000 monthly 2 years ago, an equivalent of $1000 value at that time. If Mr. Musa is still earning N160,000 it simply means the real value of money he has is $711. This is even more real in Nigeria since almost everything is imported, and the USD is the currency used to purchase this goods. It simply means that more naira would have to be used to purchase the dollar....eventually this would lead to the price of many things going up since importers would have to break even. Take a trip to the Lagos ports, they are almost dead, customs have lost over 70% of their revenue in the last year or so, due to an almost docile activity.

4. With ISIS attacking Paris, Boko Haram has been more emboldened to continue its campaign on soft targets. The geo-political climate of Nigeria has given rise to Biafra, and in general a wave of percieved and real instability. This will only drive away investors - leaving Nigeria in a more gloomy economy mess.

5. For the past 6 months, Nigeria has had little or no policy directions. We have only 1.5 years to go, and campaigns for elections will begin. As campaigns draw closer, most of the money that would be needed for capital development woudl be diverted for elections. Agitations in the South East would continue, Boko Haram attacks on soft targets will continue, youths would remain unemployed due to little or no capital flowing into and within the country. I only see doom.

I love APC, but I am afraid, the nation can only see any TRUE change if you only give it at least a decade, the remaining 3.5 years is definitely NOT going to be better. Brace yourselves for the worst before it gets an inch better.

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones

CC: tonyebarcanista lalasticlala ishilove
[/s]

[size=15pt]RUBBISH, Please wail more![/size]
Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by Meritocracy: 5:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
You never see next year and talking about four year. I totally disagree with you and believe that new and better Nigeria is real under Buhari
Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by bigdot1759(m): 5:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
Cracjunction abi wating u call ur self, Babatunde Faula raised over #1.4 tr in less dan 4month for PMB outside oil money. & try out the 16 yrs of ur useless party no one of ur president has never come out to say dis is what dey raise for d economy. All what we have is no money in d country yet billion of naira keep missing like nidle only ANIMALS, COMPOUND FOOL LIKE U will judge in less dan. 4months I'm office ur useless Jonathan (de drunker ) can't give us a single project dat can positively affect 10% of all Nigerian which is 17million, wen Jonathan left office a bag of cement was #1900 & now drop to #1300 ,2. B4 Jonathan got into office $1- 162 , & b4 he left it was 230 so tell me what d hell are u talking about I know only ANIMAL like u will support u
Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by efizee: 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
mulattoclaro:
it's you and your entire household both the ones yet unborn that are cursed.. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by wtfCode: 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
i like this guy.
Another major reason why igbos have been singing Biafra 4 sometime now.
I like Naija but the rate of corruption is too high.
Tribalism is too high that many tribes are treated as minority. No chance to power. Northerners thought its their birth right to rule while westerners think they created the country themselves.
Naija needs division, too many amalgamated tribes and different religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria-china Roadshow Fetches $50 Billion — NNPC / PDP’s Jatau defeats ousted APC Rep member In Bauchi / MNJTF Neutralises Insurgents In Babangida, Yobe. Recovers Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.