Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones (19256 Views)

Buhari's Govt Won't Succeed Until Amaechi Apologises To Pastors - Bishop Adeoye / Presidency Blasts Galadima, Says Buhari Won't Be Alone In 2019 / Buhari Won't Sign Budget Unless National Assembly Provides Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by Meritocracy: 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
You're on your own, some people said that if Buhari win they would go exile and still parading themself today as PDP Chieftain in Nigeria forgotten nothing like home

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by efizee: 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
bigdot1759:
Cracjunction abi wating u call ur self, Babatunde Faula raised over #1.4 tr in less dan 4month for PMB outside oil money. & try out the 16 yrs of ur useless party no one of ur president has never come out to say dis is what dey raise for d economy. All what we have is no money in d country yet billion of naira keep missing like nidle only ANIMALS, COMPOUND FOOL LIKE U will judge in less dan. 4months I'm office ur useless Jonathan (de drunker ) can't give us a single project dat can positively affect 10% of all Nigerian which is 17million, wen Jonathan left office a bag of cement was #1900 & now drop to #1300 ,2. B4 Jonathan got into office $1- 162 , & b4 he left it was 230 so tell me what d hell are u talking about I know only ANIMAL like u will support u
please stop acting like an uneducated individual please improve your argument and stop insulting people.. If you observe carefully you will notice the op didn't call anyone names or heaped insults on anyone that's what a cultured person does and am sorry i can't say the same about you, it is often wiser to speak when there's something reasonable to say don't just speak because you feel you have to... Hope i have schooled you well.. Thanks.
Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by gare(f): 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
adehsenior:
APC e-worriors just like their god father Lier Mohammad must blame GEJ for their woes. APC should stop the blame game and face governance squarely.

Since May 29th 2015, APC has lost the right to complain, they should find solutions to the problem and stop complaining, if they can't then they should as a matter of urgency to start resigning, since they have the yam and knife they prepare a good meal for Nigerians other than saying the goat eat the yam, better still they add the goat to the meal.
Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by Nellybii: 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
DANILSA:
Saying the truth now cant save the country, Buhari is a disaster. U neva shii shomthing. by the time you can't afford mb again then you will understand the meaning of professional wailing. Don't know other states but Port Harcourt is a disaster. No market, No work, No light, No fuel, No hope.
APC members now hide, including my landlord. no more sai baba.

Hmmmm tell me something.
What was your profession before PMB became president? Do you realize that whatever situation you are in now is what you have enjoyed for the past 6 years?. Lazy drone, your slave masters can no more access their loot. Am sorry for you.
Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by banio: 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
Supported now wailers.
Supporters have started distracting PMB, now is no time for campaign. 2019 is still far.
Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by dustydee: 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
Firefire:
Moment of truth...

5. For the past 6 months, Nigeria has had little or no policy directions. We have only 1.5 years to, and campaigns for elections will begin. Recall at this time most of the money needed for capital development would be diverted for elections.
If Buhari fails to stop this trend of using government money (from agencies like NNPC etc.) to fund elections as was done in the past, he would have failed completely as a leader.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by wandy4G: 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
DropShot:
Your opinion which has no relevance with what will actually happen. I will wait for his budget for next year and pass a judgement after a full year of his presidency.
Going by what we have seen so far, I will rate him 6 out of 10. Fingers crossed.

Mumu, instead of listening to a candid advice, you are still for a deficit budget.....i pity you.
Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by Lanceslot(m): 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
abagoro:

Cramjones got it right with regards to economy. Nigeria failed to harness the oil boom to diversify our economy and there is nothing Buhari can do except pray that oil prices appreciate for him to invest in diversification.

However the change I am expecting and which is still possible is reducing corruption. He should focus on anti corruption as that is what 90% of his supporters want.

He should work towards improvement in power sector
Yea! Reducing corruption by telling us that Nigerian stolen money are being returned without telling us the names of those that has returned the money and how much they returned. N0nSensE.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by Nellybii: 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
efizee:
please stop acting like an uneducated individual please improve your argument and stop insulting people.. If you observe carefully you will notice the op didn't call anyone names or heaped insults on anyone that's what a cultured person does and am sorry i can't say the same about you, it is often wiser to speak when there's something reasonable to say don't just speak because you feel you have to... Hope i have schooled you well.. Thanks.

He gave valid points so what are you talking about? This administration is busy clearing the mess that has been promoted for 16 years. PMB administration has not even implemented its own budget. What is the basis for all these prediction of doom and hopelessness? The present fuel scarcity is the last fight back by corruption. After this fight, fuel price is crashing and marketers know this. Just be patient. Nothing good comes easy.
Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by ruggedboy01: 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
cc beremx
Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by skxtt2015(m): 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
I think this old soldier lack the temerity to know wot nigerians need at the moment.one year is almost gone.I think we are one operation stand still
Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by banio: 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
WisdomTank:
Interview btwn a Nigerian immigrant & d consular at d Embassy.....Interview Starts...

OFFICER:- what is your name?

Monday:- M.P sir

OFFICER:- In full please

Monday:- Monday Philips

OFFICER:- your father's name?

Monday:- M.P sir

OFFICER:- what does that mean?

Monday:- Marthin Philips

OFFICER:- your native place?

Monday : M.P sir

OFFICER:- what's that?

Monday:- Mkpuma Province

OFFICER:- what is your qualification?

Monday:- M.P

OFFICER:- (angry) what is thaat?!!!

Monday:- Mathematics Professor

OFFICER:- so why do you need a job?

Monday:- it is because of M.P sir

OFFICER: meaning?

Monday:- Money Problems

OFFICER:- would you explain yourself and stop wasting my time? What's your personality like?

Monday: MP sir.

OFFICER: and what is that?
Monday:- Marvelous Personality

OFFICER:- I see... I will get back to you.

Monday:- sir, how was M.P sir?

OFFICER:- and what's that again?

Monday:- My Performance.

OFFICER:- I think u have M P

Monday:- m.e.a.n.i.n.g?

OFFICER:- Mental Problem!!!

Hope you are not insulting PMB
Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by Adminisher: 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
cramjones:
This is a very difficult op-ed to write haven been identified as an ardent supporter of President Mohammadu Buhari, however, I have sat back to study the trends in terms of the raw data that reflects development indicators for Nigeria and have realized that fixing Nigeria is way beyond PMB at this point, for the most part in the first 4 years of this government, expect nothing but a little improvement but for the most part things getting really worse! Here is why.

1. When oil was over $100/bararell for the most part in GEJ's regime, the per capita income was only $2800 (average annual earning per head as a function of total GDP), meaning Nigeria saw more money than it had ever seen in the past 16 years, but most citizens can't point out to any Dubai-like improvement. Most of that money made people like Dasuki and Deziani billionaires and left over 112 million people living in poverty. Today oil price less than half of it, per capita income is down to $2200 with persistent rampant corruption even under Buhari. I doubt that any tangible thing can be done in four years. In fact, the economy is so bad that Buhari can't even balance the budget without driving Nigeria further into debt by asking the Senate to grant him approval to borrow over $10billion.

2. Today our growth rate is 2% as opposed to an annual rate of 7%. A 2% growth rate with no hope of an oil price increase will only lead to more job losses, less capital development, and an even more indebted nation.

3. Naira has fallen from N160 to N225 to a dollar in less than 2 years. To understand the impact of this better, consider the following:

Mr Musa earns N160,000 monthly 2 years ago, an equivalent of $1000 value at that time. If Mr. Musa is still earning N160,000 it simply means the real value of money he has is $711. This is even more real in Nigeria since almost everything is imported, and the USD is the currency used to purchase this goods. It simply means that more naira would have to be used to purchase the dollar....eventually this would lead to the price of many things going up since importers would have to break even. Take a trip to the Lagos ports, they are almost dead, customs have lost over 70% of their revenue in the last year or so, due to an almost docile activity.

4. With ISIS attacking Paris, Boko Haram has been more emboldened to continue its campaign on soft targets. The geo-political climate of Nigeria has given rise to Biafra, and in general a wave of percieved and real instability. This will only drive away investors - leaving Nigeria in a more gloomy economy mess.

5. For the past 6 months, Nigeria has had little or no policy directions. We have only 1.5 years to go, and campaigns for elections will begin. As campaigns draw closer, most of the money that would be needed for capital development woudl be diverted for elections. Agitations in the South East would continue, Boko Haram attacks on soft targets will continue, youths would remain unemployed due to little or no capital flowing into and within the country. I only see doom.

I love APC, but I am afraid, the nation can only see any TRUE change if you only give it at least a decade, the remaining 3.5 years is definitely NOT going to be better. Brace yourselves for the worst before it gets an inch better.

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones

CC: tonyebarcanista lalasticlala ishilove

Why is it that the people who don't know are the people who post the most?.
The OP deserves a konk on the head.
Nigeria is the most underperforming country in the world in terms of resource utilisation.
Agriculture has not even been touched, solid minerals untouched, consumption generating government investments like massive public works untouched and you say Nigeria will not improve.

Ordinary free school meals if well implemented will transform agriculture and services and add 2% growth rate to GDP.
Public works at least 15 million young people building roads , dams, bridges and parks. That will put money in pockets and encourage consumption. When there is consumption the factories will run.

Nigeria's destiny has always been more than oil. Nigeria's richest man is not in the oil sector. The country is an agricultural and solid minerals power house

Finally we have not less than $21bn diaspora funds flowing into Nigeria every year. Please OP , go and sit down somewhere. It is corruption and capital flight from that that has been killing Nigeria. Nigerians were buying whole blocks of flats in the UK during the stupid Jonathan era and you say the economy won't go down
Let government start on their program in the new year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by kvngtxnde(m): 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
banio:

Hope you are not insulting PMB

How does M.P connect with PMB?
Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by mightyhaze: 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
mulattoclaro:
bros stop wasting your precious time talking to them. They're land grabbers and potential oil thieves. They've been looking for ways to grab our lands since 1967 but we countered them. Igbos are cursed.
igbos are not cursed,xcept ur putrefying grey matter can't decipher the diff bw a cursed and a blest tribe. Look around u(xcept ur typing from a solitary confinement) and if ur honest wit urself,u'd see wot I mean! Udo! smiley

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by unphilaz(m): 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
175:
Wailers we have a new guy on deck.

Say welcome to Cramjones! gringrin
Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by internetpo(m): 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
Me self. am proudly a wailer. I agree with you cramjones.
PMB do something.
Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by unphilaz(m): 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
Senate wailing
Sahara reporters wailing
APC youth leader wailing
United States wailing
Unemployed graduates waiting for 5k wailing
APC e-warriors wailing
Hungry pupils wailing
Generator sellers wailing
Trekkers wailing
Nigerians at gas stations wailing
Investors wailing

I'm sorry to announce at this juncture, that the Wailing wailers membership form haff finished. And there's no fuel to print more

In other words, No more admission of new members.

wayo wayo allah wayooooo!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by Kunleforreal(m): 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
Please, let us have hope in the success of this government.
Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by Bobnotrouble: 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
Meaning he'll need 8 years to succeed!
Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by InvertedHammer: 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
/
Anti-corruption campaign will not work under democracy.

For it to work, Buhari will have to set an example to show that he means business.

He has to sacrifice an Hausa/Fulani man first.

A perfect example will be public execution of Dasuki if found guilty of corruption charges. Then and only then will you see the looters return their loot and plead for softlanding. Criminals do not understand diplomacy; they respect violence.

/

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by Lionsclaw: 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
Akathriel:

FFK is only lamenting because he had hoped he would be courted the way GEJ courted him out of fear by making him his media director, but unfortunately for him & his new found p.rostitute - Precious Chikwendu, OYO is their bus-stop.
You are a fool o grin
The person who wrote this trash is not FFK he is a fake cramejones grin
The real handle of FFK was capital C and J -CrameJones but this guy is Capital C and small j
Also if you have brain and read the article you will discover it was a misleading headline. The article is actually blameing Gej as the reason why Pmb will fail grin.
So you and the person you quoted are mumude grin
Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by kolexepana: 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
Whether he succeed or not
They should just provide power, good roads and jobs
Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
Otherwise, if 170 Million citizens start raining curses, you can imagine the effect on the target. [/quote]
I laf in swahili.! :-D:-D:-D
Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
speedyGonzales:

Even the fucken blind can see! he simply lacks the brain cells!

he lacks the balls too! Look at what they are doing in the judiciary,he is just allowing them doing kitty cat, messing up a promising opportunity! D man is just clueless abeg!

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
adehsenior:
APC e-worriors just like their god father Lier Mohammad must blame GEJ for their woes. APC should stop the blame game and face governance squarely.
e no eazy!
Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by trollolololol(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
ZoboKunu:
Stop blaming Jonathan, who forced them to promise heaven and earth?
Kill yourself
Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Cramjones you're a fool and if care is not taken you'll die of high bp. How do you know if PMB is going to fail in fours years time? Why can't you fools give PMB a break? You be winch? Dem born you for witch? Why are you and those in the red zone so obsessed about PMB and his administration? Abi one of Buhari goat chop your yam?

You are a bigger fool. Of course only a fool like you dont want to hear the truth. Why would nigerian stop talking about buhari administration?! He is our president for crying out loud! Get that into your thick skull!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by Pidggin(f): 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
I don't think he even has a plan for this country
Re: Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones by blackpriest0911: 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
Una go wail tire,PMB 2023....Foolish TANOIDS who has bewitched u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today / Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) / "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.