Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,322 members, 7,867,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

The Golden Calabash :the Journey (ii) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Golden Calabash :the Journey (ii) (536 Views)

Who Wins The Golden Fleece? / The Golden Calabash: Recap / The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Golden Calabash :the Journey (ii) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
Omifunke and Adedayo rode in silence, they followed the guidance of the white stone and after taking so many turns that neither of them could remember; they left the kingdom behind, and now found themselves travelling through a thick forest.
“You know your presence on this journey is an insult to me” Adedayo said, breaking the silence.
“I’m sorry your highness, I mean no disrespect.” Omifunke responded, trying her best to hold in her anger.
“You priestesses are arrogant and annoying and I bet you are not as powerful as the whole kingdom believes you are.”
“I’m sorry your highness, if we have caused you any discomfort.” Omifunke apologised again.
“That’s right, be sorry. But get one thing straight, on this journey; you are my slave, not my protector.”
“Yes, your highness.” Omifunke responded. And silence fell upon the journey once again.
Adedayo was irritated; his travel companion was no fun at all. She was just like the other girls, always wanting to please him. He thought being a priestess, she would be different somehow, but she was just like the rest of them. Even his betrothed was like that; “yes your highness! As you wish your highness!” were all the girls in the world like that? Is there not even one that would even dare to look him in the eye when they speak or even talk back at him? He wasn’t even king yet but his life was already boring.
Omifunke rolled her eyes and sighed, she prayed to the goddess to give her the patience to deal with the arrogant prince. He had the guts to call her a slave, she had heard of his bravery in battles but she had not heard of his rudeness and arrogance. She was also irritated by the fact that he thinks himself high and mighty because he’s a man and the crown prince. She pitied the woman that would be his wife. Omifunke owed her life to the goddess, but if ever she was to get married, she didn’t want a man like the prince. The prince was handsome and pleasing to the eye, but his attitude towards women was disgusting.
“Let’s rest here for the night, we’ll resume travelling at first light tomorrow.” The prince announced and as soon as he said it the light from the white stone died out. “Is it supposed to do that?” he asked.
“You are the leader on this journey; everything involved in this journey follows your command including the white stone.” Omifunke answered as she dismounted her horse.
“Wow, that’s incredible. Let me see it” he said with so much excitement that it scared Omifunke. She opened her palm.
“White stone shine!” he commanded and the stone shone. “It actually works” he laughed. “White stone off!” he commanded again and the stone went off. “This is so cool, it’s like I have supernatural powers.”
Omifunke could no longer control herself, she burst out laughing. The prince was acting like a child who had just received a new toy. She laughed so hard that she did not notice that the prince had stopped laughing and was staring at her. She quickly cautioned herself “I’m sorry, your highness.”
“I didn’t notice it before, but you are really beautiful.”
Please continue reading at https://aminatawastories./2015/11/18/the-golden-calabash-the-journey-ii/
Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Golden Calabash :the Journey (ii) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Know / The Real Reason Why You Masturbate / 4 Ways To Spot A Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.