Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos (60149 Views)

Female Suicide Bombers Who Struck At Maiduguri Market (Graphic Photos) / Double Bomb Blasts In Maiduguri, Many Feared Dead / Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by mikesammy(m): 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
I wonder what runs in the devilish heart of this beasts
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Kayswat(m): 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
Psylas:
Bring back our sanity
seconded
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Lstar4real(m): 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
PMB should do something asap and send bokoharam to hell....bcus God wouldnt forgive them..gbam.

1 Share

Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by olumite1234(m): 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
May God save the world from various islamic terrorism activities. The al-Qaeda, Al-Shabaab, Army of Islam, Boko- haram, Hamas group, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad Union (IJU), Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant(ISIL), Muslim Brotherhood, Taliban fighters and the Islamic State of Iraq and syria (ISIS).
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by HARDDON: 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
Vivalavida99:
Where did it all went wrong?

Nigeria is gradually turning into Afghanistan. Lord have Merci

Isn't this just absurd? They used Bhutan to terrorize Gej government so he can bow our n give em power, now u they it, the robot have acquired a mind of itz own.

With d way this northern president is going, he wud have a lot of fish to fry come 2016:

Just imagine BH blowing up north, IPOB ravaging east, Niger Delta Militants taking control of all oil wells , kidnapping expatriates n agitating for resources control.

Northern president is sitting on a potential time bomb.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Olasco93: 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
God is just telling all of us and the owrld at large that He alone is worthy of our TRUST, not man. Not even money, material or possessions all this things will fade, but only God will remain. Lets trust God, because the Ruler and the Ruled are mere flesh!
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
Flets:
Who would believe Bokoharam will last one week after Buhari becomes president considering the way he continously condemned the way Nigerian Army has hitherto handled this war.

I just pity the naive and gullible masses who refused to think for themselves but rather believed baseless noise and propaganda.

Any discerning Nigerian should be scared of what the future holds for this country.
U wailers just talk without sense.Do u think its easy?
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Adeboyefa(f): 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
Seunaj05:
Freedom.. Freedom.. Freedom.. Freedom is killing the world. freedom of this freedom of that. Freedom of jump... Freedom of dance. Total ban of Hijab in the north seems to be the only thing dat would curb the use of this in TOO young, vulnerable gals for the act of terrorism
. Some people will still carry bombs in their undies or even use them as tampons. Remember Abdulmuttalab.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Jolumania432(m): 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
Make una dey bomb dey go as long as you keep it there in your north. No qualms, keep bombing, it's your right.
Am 4rm Abeokuta..But Dis Ur Comment Shows Dat U Are High Wit Ghana Marijuana...If Not U Wont Use Dat Ur Expire Fingers 2 Typ Dis Rubish
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by ZACHIE: 10:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
These are lame and tame

I received on picture of the female suicide bomber that will make you retch uncontrollably for a week.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
Omenkata:
they voted en mass for change, they used under age voters just to intimidate an innocent man out of office in the the name of bigotry.
am sorry to say this but north deserves their punishment

though it's a pity some innocent people will be also casualties.

till they tell themselves the truth and do atonement for their sins, they'll never know peace angry
Innocent in governance but experienced in systematic looting. U ll wail 4ever. Election is over mr wailer.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by zicozenith(m): 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
May God help us in this country. ..... we don't need to put blame on anybody..... no place is save in Nigeria, we just need prayer...
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by mikesammy(m): 10:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
I wonder what runs in the devilish heart of this beasts
kellsblingsz:
some of the guys dat died at d Gsm shop today might have gone to buy small nokia torch, now see wat ordinary nokianokia touch has caused. some must hv gone to buy fone fr dia galfrnds while some came wit their girlfrnds, now see as woman kill dem.
loz! What are you insunuating guy? That we should stay away from ladies?
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by ZACHIE: 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
Gory
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by klad00(m): 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
Heyy Bro, stop the criticism and let's look for way forward. Criticising the present government won't solve the issue
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by hmmmm2015(m): 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Omenkata:
they voted en mass for change, they used under age voters just to intimidate an innocent man out of office in the the name of bigotry.
am sorry to say this but north deserves their punishment

though it's a pity some innocent people will be also casualties.

till they tell themselves the truth and do atonement for their sins, they'll never know peace angry

Each time I see these kind of comments, I keep wondering if there are really human faces behind them or they are just randomly generated computer responses. There was a bomb blast, lives of innocent souls terminated just like that and the best you could say is "that serves them right" I wished you have travelled far and wide in this country and see how ordinary Nigerian see themselves not as tribal bigot you portrayed here. You need to see the composition of this G.S.M market popularly know as Farm Center in Kano. This is a market I patronise virtually every week while serving in Kano. My best phone engineer was an Igbo guy born an raised in Kano. See terrorism is a cankerworm that must be crushed by the collective effort of everyone of us as Nigeria. I experienced nothing less than 7 bombings while serving in Kano, escaped 1 by the whiskers. If you experience one, you would never wish even your enemy such. God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
Flets:
Who would believe Bokoharam will last one week after Buhari becomes president considering the way he continously condemned the way Nigerian Army has hitherto handled this war.

I just pity the naive and gullible masses who refused to think for themselves but rather believed baseless noise and propaganda.

Any discerning Nigerian should be scared of what the future holds for this country.

What's gullible about the masses to believe GMB during the campaign? If the previous administration had done a perfect job, wld the present admin use it to campaign ?
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
[size=18pt]Honestly, Buhari is a colossal failure.[/size] I imagine the way he was accusing Jonathan before elections and I cannot but conclude that he was never ready for leadership.
[size=14pt]No fuel
No light
No road
No security
No Chibok girls
No peace in his party
No money
No jobs
And the list goes on...
[/size]

Just nothing, and all we hear us empty promises. In saner climate this man would have been impeached. What is it with a failed "General ".

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by mikesammy(m): 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
Que sera sera! But Just as it is written ''hand join in hand, the wicked will never go unpurnish''
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Haryohdeji(m): 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
Tundeiab:
LAWD have mercy. shocked
is that how to write LORD? You dont respect LORD
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
olumite1234:
May God save the world from various islamic terrorism activities. The al-Qaeda, Al-Shabaab, Army of Islam, Boko- haram, Hamas group, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad Union (IJU), Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant(ISIL), Muslim Brotherhood, Taliban fighters and the Islamic State of Iraq and syria (ISIS).

God ain't saving anything. These monsters where created by powerful people. It can be destroyed by powerful people but they won't cos of their selfish gain.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
Allahu AkBOMB

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Tundeiab(m): 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
Haryohdeji:
is that how to write LORD? You dont respect LORD
undecided
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by kcowen(m): 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
Human beings were indeed the most dangerous creatures on the face of the earth. Not lion, not poisonous snakes, not scorpions not even a bat carrying the Ebola virus around. It was the heart of man, the one who could cause wars, make bomb, gun, war ship, tankers, submarine machines, fighter jet, commit genocide and even shoot planes from the sky.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by bummyla(m): 11:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Obynolee(f): 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
Vision4God:
Enough of all ds bombings. O God come and intervene.

Dey there dey deceive yourself
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by M4gunners: 11:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
They are winning the War.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by klax(m): 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
Flets:

You are bless.

Nigeria ain't see anything yet because when a foolish man sold cow and bought chicken definately he is a dead man walking. I think the gullible a s s holes now feeling the heat of CHANGE so hard and harsh; nice one this will be a lesson for Nigeria a big lesson indeed.

No peace for the wicked and liars will not have peace for sure.

Where art thou General dullard liar your bragging 2 weeks to destroy boki haram has enter 5 months nothing to show for it rather the seed (Boko haram) you sowed has gone wilder in every bit, shame on you Mr president of the North shame on you.

Same broom you and your satanic supporters used to sweep past administration out of office will be use as well to sweep you out forever very very soon just watch.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Papa12(m): 11:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
Apc deceived Nigerians.... when we shud hav allowed oga jona finish him work.. chai chai . pls #babanowdatyouarethere,do sumfin. ... Sluggish government
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Ikengawo: 11:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
France supported biafra, Kano didn't so ill continue to pray for France. Biafra will not be taking in any refugees as well. Go to UK

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Obynolee(f): 11:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
ollah1:

What's gullible about the masses to believe GMB during the campaign? If the previous administration had done a perfect job, wld the present admin use it to campaign ?

You are one of those gullibles,the problem i have with your type(APC gullible supporters).is that they can never engage you in a meaningful argument, they will rather resort to insult.Just see how this one will attack me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER / Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon / Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.