Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos (60151 Views)

Female Suicide Bombers Who Struck At Maiduguri Market (Graphic Photos) / Double Bomb Blasts In Maiduguri, Many Feared Dead / Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by ganiyu26(m): 4:49am On Nov 19, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
Make una dey bomb dey go as long as you keep it there in your north. No qualms, keep bombing, it's your right.
First Class mumu... have u ever hrd of <an injury to one is tantamount to another >

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by omojeesu(m): 5:01am On Nov 19, 2015
Flets:
Who would believe Bokoharam will last one week after Buhari becomes president considering the way he continously condemned the way Nigerian Army has hitherto handled this war.

I just pity the naive and gullible masses who refused to think for themselves but rather believed baseless noise and propaganda.

Any discerning Nigerian should be scared of what the future holds for this country.

Our security and safety consciousness is very poor even among the educated. The poor is too hungry to be thinking of it. The 'enlightened' do little or nothing about it. Until the people organise themselves and deliberately begin to watch over themselves and their immediate environment and not leave all to our corrupt weakened security system these agents of Satan will continue to have their way.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by flamingREED(m): 5:12am On Nov 19, 2015
Dannyset:
Whatever last straw the Boko Haram is hanging onto, we are winning the war against them, and we will definitely win this one.
And to all those who will be happy seeing this, ur miracle is on the way. It might be you!
My dear, we know it's wrong to rejoice over evil. But while we're commiserating with those on whom evil befell, we ought not to wish more of such evil on those that rejoice over it no matter what, because by so doing, we negate our prayers that such evil should be curbed.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 19, 2015
Buhari is now shivering.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by SamOgasco(m): 5:43am On Nov 19, 2015
Vig86:
If you voted for Buhari or canvassed votes for him, the blood of these dead and injured people is on your head.

You're not the one talking.... Ogbonogboligogo of our time.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by OutOnBail(m): 5:47am On Nov 19, 2015
....and what would your point solve? What would you want the gullible masses do? Pick up arms and face them? We need solutions and not these blame trades and constant ranting pls.

Flets:
Who would believe Bokoharam will last one week after Buhari becomes president considering the way he continously condemned the way Nigerian Army has hitherto handled this war.

I just pity the naive and gullible masses who refused to think for themselves but rather believed baseless noise and propaganda.

Any discerning Nigerian should be scared of what the future holds for this country.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by arafone(m): 5:55am On Nov 19, 2015
Nigerians still believe in You Mr President(PMB).We voted for PMB and voted for change, we never expected the CHANGE to come easy because we know there will be challenges..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by mightyhaze: 5:59am On Nov 19, 2015
kellsblingsz:
some of the guys dat died at d Gsm shop today might have gone to buy small nokia torch, now see wat ordinary nokianokia touch has caused. some must hv gone to buy fone fr dia galfrnds while some came wit their girlfrnds, now see as woman kill dem.
hmm! End time girlfriends sad

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Godfullsam(m): 5:59am On Nov 19, 2015
iamkeyz:
yet some coward miitary are shouting "we are READY to crush pro biafra protesters" well, should IPOB take up arms, the zoo ends immediately....
back to topic, MUSLIM kill MUSLIM wetin concern me?
ha ha ha LAGOS WILL BE NEXT

U are an e-diot , ur family house will be next.

Ndi ara!
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by pentalk(m): 6:07am On Nov 19, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
Make una dey bomb dey go as long as you keep it there in your north. No qualms, keep bombing, it's your right.

Wo ironu....chai. OMA se o. Irori dorikodo

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by nigeriancuban: 6:15am On Nov 19, 2015
hmm,it's indeed ET era now ooo
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Realist2: 6:16am On Nov 19, 2015
I will comment when i see baba condolence massage.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Deepfreezer(m): 6:19am On Nov 19, 2015
hmmmmn GEJ is no more here to be blamed.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Speakdatruth: 6:22am On Nov 19, 2015
Flets:

shut up oga, u no make sense

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by salam1(m): 6:30am On Nov 19, 2015
parrygee:
We thought having a Fulani presido would disarm their drones.

#BabaNowThatYouAreThere
common sense is not common

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by salam1(m): 6:36am On Nov 19, 2015
Flets:

forget about d likes and shares u get on this forum we know how u get dem all. Truth b told during GEJ all u hear is a whole town bin seized by bokoharam. I think DAT does not happen now giv credit wen it necessary and critice wen d need arise. Don't bring any propaganda stuff here. D lies dey have bin telling u for 16yrwhich 1 hasmaterialise

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 19, 2015
Obynolee:

You are one of those gullibles,the problem i have with your type(APC gullible supporters).is that they can never engage you in a meaningful argument, they will rather resort to insult.Just see how this one will attack me.

Use your head and think straight. Where in my comment did I insult anybody? It purely shows how gullible and ignorant you are. So I'm an APC supporter if I speak my opinion. I asked two questions, u totally ignored them and wrote this thing like someone with the brain of a chicken
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by 49cents(m): 6:47am On Nov 19, 2015
Pavore9:
It sad that the resources Nigeria ought to use for development is being expended in chasing around the products of the North's insistence on child marriage and Almajiris! They refused to raise their children right and they have become empty minds open to extremist ideologies to feed on. If it is their income from cattle rearing and cereals is what is being used to fight boko haram, they would be the ones calling for the ban of both hijab and burga by now!

Read the post, then saw the signature and knew it was you.....qoute me anywhere
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 19, 2015
Vig86:
If you voted for Buhari or canvassed votes for him, the blood of these dead and injured people is on your head.

You are a disgrace to the village community that raised up funds thru hard working jobs to school you.
You have totally killed their hope with this comment.
Damn how can the stvpidity and dumbness of a thousand people be packed into one (YOU)
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by jovie50: 6:54am On Nov 19, 2015
Putin: 'To Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God, But To Send Them To Him Is Up To Me.'
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by layinks60: 6:57am On Nov 19, 2015
Insurgency here, Insurgency there.. When is thing trash going to stop!
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by tundejoseph4(m): 6:59am On Nov 19, 2015
Dannyset:
Whatever last straw the Boko Haram is hanging onto, we are winning the war against them, and we will definitely win this one. If you and your family are parts of the victims. You won't say solders are winning the war. Shuor
And to all those who will be happy seeing this, ur miracle is on the way. It might be you!
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Pavore9: 7:00am On Nov 19, 2015
49cents:

Read the post, then saw the signature and knew it was you.....qoute me anywhere

Forming familiarity!
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Nickymezor(f): 7:05am On Nov 19, 2015
Pray 4 Kano... mehn wen will this carnage end biko BH news don tire me to hear. .. Glad my aunt aint in Kano again. These fanatics hv to be stopped ASAP. Father, Lord please help us.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by theDEVILisHERE: 7:05am On Nov 19, 2015
dainformant:
The deadly Boko Haram insurgents struck again today in Kano metropolis -with twin bomb blasts rocking a mobile phone market located in Nassarawa GRA.. According to reports, the number of people killed by suicide bomb blasts in the explosions has risen to 11. About 50 others were also wounded in the attack carried out by two female suicide bombers. The market was filled with shoppers and traders including children at the time of the blasts.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/11/gruesome-photos-from-suicide-bomb.html

Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by tonychristopher: 7:07am On Nov 19, 2015
Terrible place
Terrible people
Terrible religion
Terrible government

Rip to the dead
God bless the dead

Am out of here
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 19, 2015
ollah1:

You are a disgrace to the village community that raised up funds thru hard working jobs to school you.
You have totally killed their hope with this comment.
Damn how can the stvpidity and dumbness of a thousand people be packed into one (YOU)
National e-diot. Any life lost in the North you are the murderer. Ewu Osun!
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by carinmom(f): 7:12am On Nov 19, 2015
Pavore9:
It sad that the resources Nigeria ought to use for development is being expended in chasing around the products of the North's insistence on child marriage and Almajiris! They refused to raise their children right and they have become empty minds open to extremist ideologies to feed on. If it is their income from cattle rearing and cereals is what is being used to fight boko haram, they would be the ones calling for the ban of both hijab and burga by now!
Looks like the Muslims or Northerners are not the only ones involved in this, what then can you say about John Trankil? And if after a deadly explosion that left scores dead this is what you have to write then i smh for you.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by starG7(m): 7:13am On Nov 19, 2015
This GEJ self cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by homirefacuny(m): 7:15am On Nov 19, 2015
ttemmi:
In a sane country, a place like Computer Village in Lagos would be under military surveillance forthwith.
You spoke my mind.... Computer village and idumota especially. There were more than 5000 fully armed officers at Wembly on Tuesday. Our country will never learn...its shameful.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 19, 2015
dainformant:
The deadly Boko Haram insurgents struck again today in Kano metropolis -with twin bomb blasts rocking a mobile phone market located in Nassarawa GRA.. According to reports, the number of people killed by suicide bomb blasts in the explosions has risen to 11. About 50 others were also wounded in the attack carried out by two female suicide bombers. The market was filled with shoppers and traders including children at the time of the blasts.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/11/gruesome-photos-from-suicide-bomb.html

This is a direct attack on igbos in Kano state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon / Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday / Screening Panel Recomends ‘Safe List’ Of 13 Aspirants. (see Names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.