Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos (60147 Views)

Female Suicide Bombers Who Struck At Maiduguri Market (Graphic Photos) / Double Bomb Blasts In Maiduguri, Many Feared Dead / Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by totorimi: 7:28am On Nov 19, 2015
What do owe this boko people exactly, I believe there's no smoke without fire
Someone must have brought this evil doers either by covert support or outright sponsorships. Whoever they are wherever they, they will surely be exposed.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by juman(m): 7:29am On Nov 19, 2015
Sad.

The degraded country.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by ipreach: 7:31am On Nov 19, 2015
So bad
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by abbeycial: 7:33am On Nov 19, 2015
Flets:
Who would believe Bokoharam will last one week after Buhari becomes president considering the way he continously condemned the way Nigerian Army has hitherto handled this war.

I just pity the naive and gullible masses who refused to think for themselves but rather believed baseless noise and propaganda.

Any discerning Nigerian should be scared of what the future holds for this country.

neither was the previous govt better.
all we need is prayers cuz from all indication,no bloody human can solve our problem.

GOD bless Nigeria!
GOD bless Africa!
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Pavore9: 7:36am On Nov 19, 2015
carinmom:

Looks like the Muslims or Northerners are not the only ones involved in this, what then can you say about John Trankil? And if after a deadly explosion that left scores dead this is what you have to write then i smh for you.

You need not shake your head for me. For every John Trankil, how many Muslims who grew up in such picture l painted earlier? We also do have Muslims in the South west but tend to value formal education and do not give out their daughters at such young age thwarting their opportunity to actualize themselves.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by donklint86: 7:47am On Nov 19, 2015
And this cry. Horrible sight , quite a pity.

Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by francizy(m): 7:50am On Nov 19, 2015
iamkeyz:
yet some coward miitary are shouting "we are READY to crush pro biafra protesters" well, should IPOB take up arms, the zoo ends immediately....
back to topic, MUSLIM kill MUSLIM wetin concern me?
ha ha ha LAGOS WILL BE NEXT

Try and have sense please! undecided
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by ask4bk(m): 7:51am On Nov 19, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
Make una dey bomb dey go as long as you keep it there in your north. No qualms, keep bombing, it's your right.

Look at the rotten thing coming out from your mouth about human life!

May God help you and us
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by ArodeTsolaye: 7:54am On Nov 19, 2015
ask4bk:

Look at the rotten thing coming out from your mouth about human life!

May God help you and us

So you all have suddenly become saints. Weren't you all laughing and cheering Abookki soldiers to kill unarmed protesters here in Biafraland. To hell with you hypocrites!
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by kellsblingsz(m): 7:55am On Nov 19, 2015
mikesammy:
I wonder what runs in the devilish heart of this beastsloz! What are you insunuating guy? That we should stay away from ladies?
dont stay away frm woman yet, hold unto dem until terrible happens to u, den u will hv every reason to leave dem....bt tink am na, wetinwetin i talk na tru
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by BabyGirl32: 7:58am On Nov 19, 2015
garokabir:
. U are a complate fool

You're a bigger fool. He said the truth. So you can go to hell or kill yourself about it.
*product of low sperm count spotted*
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by BabyGirl32: 8:08am On Nov 19, 2015
abbeycial:

neither was the previous govt better.
all we need is prayers cuz from all indication,no bloody human can solve our problem.

GOD bless Nigeria!
GOD bless Africa!

Which Prayers?.. God has given use 'BRAINS', we need to use it. DSS is busy holding Nnamdi Kanu, when they're meant to be busy tracking down the antics of BH boys. For crying out loud, we have the highest number of world renowned pastors, name them: T.B Joshua and co. So stop deceiving urself, Prayer is not our answer.. Look at what happened in France last week, As I type, I'm following CNN, and most of the terrorists behind the incidents are being brought to book, police and intelligent working tirelessly and raiding necessary places to track those blood sucking demons.

Buhari doesn't have the mental power to rule Nigeria.. Quote me wrongly and #chopchiickenanddie
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by rhabs: 8:16am On Nov 19, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
Make una dey bomb dey go as long as you keep it there in your north. No qualms, keep bombing, it's your right.

@ArodeTsolaye
U Animal
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Dharnchuks(m): 8:37am On Nov 19, 2015
Flets:

Any discerning Nigerian should be scared of what the future holds for this country.
and how does being scared or pessimistic about Nigeria's future help us anyways?
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 19, 2015
wtf?
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by TruthHurts1(m): 9:05am On Nov 19, 2015
Taliban r@pe suicide bomber before sending for attack
By KHAAMA PRESS - Sun Apr 26 2015, 3:27 pm
0 Comments1989 viewsTweet Email 1 mail Print
National Directorate of Security (NDS) – Afghanistan’s intelligence agency – has arrested a would-be suicide bomber who says he was gang-r@ped by Taliban commanders before sending him out for a suicide attack.
A statement issued Sunday by NDS states that the victim of the g@ng-rape planned to carry out a suicide attack on the police headquarters of Bagrami District of Kabul but he was arrested before he could reach to his target.
According to NDS statement r@pe cases are not unusual within the ranks of Taliban and Haqani network.

Bilal, the r@pe victim-turned suicide bomber has told NDS that he was gang-r@ped by Taliban commanders Muzamil, Hijrat alias Abuzar, Tahir and Hanzila in Bati Kot District of eastern Nangarhar province and then sent for a suicide attack.

Bilal narrates his rape story in a video released by NDS.
He says he was r@ped by a Taliban commander which was followed by another r@pe.

“Abuzar r@ped me. He closed my mouth, opened my trouser and r@ped me”, Abduzar said.

Bilal said after this he went home but when returned he faced the same again. This time it was not by a Taliban commander but another fellow suicide bomber.

“Another Abuzar, Tahir Abuzar who is now a suicide bomber r@ped me” he said.

Bilal added that after the r@pe he was told by Tahir Abuzar to carry out suicide attack for washing off sins.

“He told me to go and carry out suicide attack for washing off sins.” he said.

NDS statements usually do not contain the exact date of the achievement but they come after recent activities.

Last year a group of Taliban gang-raped cows in Joram District of Badakhshan province
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Obynolee(f): 9:23am On Nov 19, 2015
ollah1:

Use your head and think straight. Where in my comment did I insult anybody? It purely shows how gullible and ignorant you are. So I'm an APC supporter if I speak my opinion. I asked two questions, u totally ignored them and wrote this thing like someone with the brain of a chicken

I said it,I have been vindicated
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by bowler000000(m): 9:23am On Nov 19, 2015
We need security in north east. Allah av meacy on us if dis is a since b our forefathers or older generations.....

Comfort those family that lost their lobe ones be their blanket
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by yehmi01(m): 9:32am On Nov 19, 2015
Pidggin:
Now the whole world can see that it wasn't GEJ's fault

You spoke my mind exactly.

Gej had some set backs mostly because of the type of people he sourounded him self with but he was by far one of the best president this country will ever have.

Its been months since buhari and apc took over and to be honest with you i really cant see any major change anywhere.

All i see is pictures of him every where posing for the carmera.

The seeds we allow to go will soon turn into a big tree. I pray nigeria does not go into a major war that will be too later to handle by then.

All this people been killed everyday have families as well and any human that breeds hurt for a long time will become somethung else overtime.

From the abducted girls to the uncountable number of people been killed everyday.

And the thing other african countries dont know is that if nigeria is pulled down by terorist is only a matter of time before africa at large will feel the heat.

I remeber when i was in seconday school those days on the news every day we heard of bombings in the middle east and it was like a daily news that no one cared about it, and now years later the product of those wars are the once causing sleepless nights in euroupe and other parts of the world including africa.

I feel we need to really step up and hold the goverment totally responsible to the security of Nigerians in the north and all over the country.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Pidggin(f): 9:38am On Nov 19, 2015
yehmi01:

You spoke my mind exactly.

Gej had some set backs mostly because of the type of people he sourounded him self with but he was by far one of the best president this country will ever have.

Its been months since buhari and apc took over and to be honest with you i really cant see any major change anywhere.

All i see is pictures of him every where posing for the carmera.

The seeds we allow to go will soon turn into a big tree. I pray nigeria does not go into a major war that will be too later to handle by then.

All this people been killed everyday have families as well and any human that breeds hurt for a long time will become somethung else overtime.

From the abducted girls to the uncountable number of people been killed everyday.

And the thing other african countries dont know is that if nigeria is pulled down by terorist is only a matter of time before africa at large will feel the heat.

I remeber when i was in seconday school those days on the news every day we heard of bombings in the middle east and it was like a daily news that no one cared about it, and now years later the product of those wars are the once causing sleepless nights in euroupe and other parts of the world including africa.

I feel we need to really step up and hold the goverment totally responsible to the security of Nigerians in the north and all over the country.

Brilliant!
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by sabi99(m): 10:26am On Nov 19, 2015
It is written that those set of pple who do not serve d living and d only true God will know no peace until they have voiced out that truly JESUS CHRIST is d son of God
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by kunsman42(m): 10:32am On Nov 19, 2015
This is babaric, its not new women are deadlier than satan.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by solonazzy: 11:13am On Nov 19, 2015
Flets:
Who would believe Bokoharam will last one week after Buhari becomes president considering the way he continously condemned the way Nigerian Army has hitherto handled this war.

I just pity the naive and gullible masses who refused to think for themselves but rather believed baseless noise and propaganda.

Except u want to keep being sarcastic, we all knew he wnt curb it in 1 week, bt we knew in a little far less time than GEJ had, Boko Haram wuld b history
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Koolmexxi(m): 11:31am On Nov 19, 2015
D one dey pain me na some senseless e-rats wey go enta here begin defend d present and blame past. . Na only God go judge una
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by vision2022: 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
Yorrobbers will leave these people and keep on attacking BIAFRANS. yeye people.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by saintkel(m): 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
Truth be told, its high time we say d truth........... ISLAMABAD
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by alaskido(m): 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
All non-indigenes of the North should return back to their respective states and start life from the start otherwise you will loose your life to these extremist called Boko Haram.

Buhari promised by December this year he will get rid of Boko Haram from Nigeria but the more noise he makes the more Boko Haram bombs the north.

Did he not see how France handled the ISIS. They swing into action immediately they were attached but Nigeria's case is the opposite, Buhari and generals keep playing hide and seek with Boko Haram in the country.

I pray they bomb him in Aso Rock, maybe then he will sit up. Baba go slow.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by toyinjimoh(m): 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
you will be responsible for ur comment thank God nairaland has said it b4
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Cityguy: 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
TruthHurts1:
Taliban r@pe suicide bomber before sending for attack
By KHAAMA PRESS - Sun Apr 26 2015, 3:27 pm
0 Comments1989 viewsTweet Email 1 mail Print
National Directorate of Security (NDS) – Afghanistan’s intelligence agency – has arrested a would-be suicide bomber who says he was gang-r@ped by Taliban commanders before sending him out for a suicide attack.
A statement issued Sunday by NDS states that the victim of the g@ng-rape planned to carry out a suicide attack on the police headquarters of Bagrami District of Kabul but he was arrested before he could reach to his target.
According to NDS statement r@pe cases are not unusual within the ranks of Taliban and Haqani network.

Bilal, the r@pe victim-turned suicide bomber has told NDS that he was gang-r@ped by Taliban commanders Muzamil, Hijrat alias Abuzar, Tahir and Hanzila in Bati Kot District of eastern Nangarhar province and then sent for a suicide attack.

Bilal narrates his rape story in a video released by NDS.
He says he was r@ped by a Taliban commander which was followed by another r@pe.

“Abuzar r@ped me. He closed my mouth, opened my trouser and r@ped me”, Abduzar said.

Bilal said after this he went home but when returned he faced the same again. This time it was not by a Taliban commander but another fellow suicide bomber.

“Another Abuzar, Tahir Abuzar who is now a suicide bomber r@ped me” he said.

Bilal added that after the r@pe he was told by Tahir Abuzar to carry out suicide attack for washing off sins.

“He told me to go and carry out suicide attack for washing off sins.” he said.

NDS statements usually do not contain the exact date of the achievement but they come after recent activities.

Last year a group of Taliban gang-raped cows in Joram District of Badakhshan province
This is really serious. Can you imagine these depraved terrorists gang-raping animals? How could someone believe he is fighting for a god having that taint on him? Na wa oooo

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by abbeycial: 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
BabyGirl32:

Which Prayers?.. God has given use 'BRAINS', we need to use it. DSS is busy holding Nnamdi Kanu, when they're meant to be busy tracking down the antics of BH boys. For crying out loud, we have the highest number of world renowned pastors, name them: T.B Joshua and co. So stop deceiving urself, Prayer is not our answer.. Look at what happened in France last week, As I type, I'm following CNN, and most of the terrorists behind the incidents are being brought to book, police and intelligent working tirelessly and raiding necessary places to track those blood sucking demons.

Buhari doesn't have the mental power to rule Nigeria.. Quote me wrongly and #chopchiickenanddie

ode..den use ur brains to get out of the mess if u are allergic to prayers.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by TessaJ: 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
BabyGirl32:

BLESS U JARE.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by ask4bk(m): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

So you all have suddenly become saints. Weren't you all laughing and cheering Abookki soldiers to kill unarmed protesters here in Biafraland. To hell with you hypocrites!

Two wrongs don't make a right. If something is bad no need advocating for it. Meanwhile what u talking of happened years ago and may be you weren't there sef. Just heard stories.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon / Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday / Screening Panel Recomends ‘Safe List’ Of 13 Aspirants. (see Names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.