Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos (60148 Views)

Female Suicide Bombers Who Struck At Maiduguri Market (Graphic Photos) / Double Bomb Blasts In Maiduguri, Many Feared Dead / Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by boldking(m): 11:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE YOUTHS OF NIGERIA REFUSES TO STAND FOR THEIR RIGHT

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by mandax: 11:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
Flets:
Who would believe Bokoharam will last one week after Buhari becomes president considering the way he continously condemned the way Nigerian Army has hitherto handled this war.

I just pity the naive and gullible masses who refused to think for themselves but rather believed baseless noise and propaganda.

Any discerning Nigerian should be scared of what the future holds for this country.

Which future for Nigeria? Nigerians are doomed in Nigeria. The powers that be abroad may even be glad and laughing as Nigerians either finish themselves up as they are struggling for control of crude oil in the Niger delta or they get continuously dehumanized by want and disease.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
If you voted for Buhari or canvassed votes for him, the blood of these dead and injured people is on your head.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by HRich(m): 11:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
#Baba do something
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Eluwilussit(m): 11:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
Omenkata:
[s][/s]

that's the problem.

the earlier the truth the better.

this government is suppressing the truth via media but not knowing that truth is like pregnancy that you cannot cover it.

die baba

Are u really trying to educate a bigot? They will call on God but he will be very far away from them. When the North were jubilating at the formation of BH, even Buhari supported them and saw them as an answer to the south, some of us warned them. They didn't listen.

Today, Jonah is gone and the north has "their power" back, but will the BH boys be pacified by a northern presidency? Will they be pacified by having all the important positions? We all know the answer.

It hurts so bad to see what's going on in the north daily. Their leaders failed them. Starting from Othman Dan Fodio to Ahmadu Bello, to the recent ones, they all failed their region. All the northern elite did was to teach their people how to hate others and see them as infidels. Kill, kill, and kill all infidels. Unfortunately, today BH sees everyone in the north who isn't their member, supporter or sponsor, as an infidel.

Nigerians need to stand up for the North. We all need to speak up. We need to put pressure on PMB. I knew he had nothing to offer but the idiiots who support him, see him as god. All the same, we will give him a fair chance to succeed. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by solash: 11:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
What kind of wickedness is this!
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by talktonase(m): 11:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
ttemmi:
In a sane country, a place like Computer Village in Lagos would be under military surveillance forthwith.
U must be a very big joker if you want to entrust your life into the hands of Nigerian security intelligence community.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by cabaliciouscabal: 11:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
Flets:
Who would believe Bokoharam will last one week after Buhari becomes president considering the way he continously condemned the way Nigerian Army has hitherto handled this war.

I just pity the naive and gullible masses who refused to think for themselves but rather believed baseless noise and propaganda.

Any discerning Nigerian should be scared of what the future holds for this country.

If BOKO HARAM had ended in one week dat Buhari came to power, is useless people like u dat will be saying he is dia leader.

Your jonathan dat was dia for six years nko? Wat did he do to quell d menace .

Next tym wen u want to make a point, use ur Brain and not ur Anus.

#fooooool

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Ghost01(m): 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
I bet the culprits were both robed in the veiled burqa. We are still unserious in this country.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by SHOCK7(m): 12:00am On Nov 19, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
Make una dey bomb dey go as long as you keep it there in your north. No qualms, keep bombing, it's your right.
such insensitive comment!
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by blonker1: 12:04am On Nov 19, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
Make una dey bomb dey go as long as you keep it there in your north. No qualms, keep bombing, it's your right.
l beg to disagree with you my brother it is human beings that are being killed not cattle.Condemn the bombing. Much of the blame goes to APC that decieved the people.Lets get ready to kick them out ,because they don't seem to know what to do. The work of governance has overwhelmed them.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Purity1st: 12:12am On Nov 19, 2015
BUHARI YA CHI ZABEEEEEE
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by emzila(m): 12:16am On Nov 19, 2015
Flets:

YOU SHOULD ALSO ASK WHAT THE SITUATION WOULD HAVE LOOK LIKE IF JONATHAN HAS REMAIN NIGERIAN PRESIDENT TILL DATE. FROM WHAT I GATHERED, THOUGH BOKO HARAM STILL GO ABOUT DETONATING BOMB, THE NIGERIAN ARMY HAVE SINCE INCEPTION OF THIS ADMINISTRATION BEEN ENCOURAGED AND HAVE INTENSIFY THE FIGHT AGAINST THE INSURGENCE. BEFORE NOW, NIGERIAN ARMY AT SEVERAL OCCASIONS RAN AWAY AT THE SITE OF BOKO HARAM BUT NOW THEY TAKE THE BATTLE TO THEM, THE ARMY NOW HAVE THE ENCOURAGE AND SUPPORT THEY YEARN FOR. MY OWN BLOOD BROTHER IS AT THE WAR FRONT, I SEE PICTURES, I GET INFORMATION DIRECT FROM SOURCE. THE PROBLEM WITH MANY IS THAT THEY HAD CONSIDER BOKO HARAM ISSUE AS A CHILD'S PLAY WHILE SOME IGNORANT STILL CONSIDER IT AS COOKED UP STORIES. MAY GOD DELIVER NIGERIA FROM ENEMY WITHIN.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by tonychristopher: 12:36am On Nov 19, 2015
Personally I just hate islam and I now see reason with Igbo for warting $ wanting Out

Islam Suck

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Omenkata: 12:54am On Nov 19, 2015
mrlaw93:
E don tey wey dem quote ur post abi?.. congrats u got wat u wanted.. oloshi jatijati

Ikpu nne i jatijati cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Omenkata: 12:54am On Nov 19, 2015
garokabir:
. I am a complate fool
ok
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Omenkata: 12:55am On Nov 19, 2015
[s]
Canberra55:
If it wasn't for bullshitting , you'd be unemployed.
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by henryhemon(m): 1:06am On Nov 19, 2015
Omenkata:
they voted en mass for change, they used under age voters just to intimidate an innocent man out of office in the the name of bigotry.
am sorry to say this but north deserves their punishment

though it's a pity some innocent people will be also casualties.

till they tell themselves the truth and do atonement for their sins, they'll never know peace angry

Your wish will come to pass but to your own family and you. People don't deserve life.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by henryhemon(m): 1:08am On Nov 19, 2015
Pidggin:
Now the whole world can see that it wasn't GEJ's fault

It's his fault cuz he was a weak man and gave boko haram Nigerian territory and made them powerful.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by ghostfinger67: 1:33am On Nov 19, 2015
If election is to hold this December, how will you rate this govt.? What perfect job would you aspect against a terrorist?. Knowing that they come to steal and to destroy. They don't ring bell.

ollah1:

What's gullible about the masses to believe GMB during the campaign? If the previous administration had done a perfect job, wld the present admin use it to campaign ?
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by bfire(m): 1:40am On Nov 19, 2015
Omenkata:
they voted en mass for change, they used under age voters just to intimidate an innocent man out of office in the the name of bigotry.
am sorry to say this but north deserves their punishment

though it's a pity some innocent people will be also casualties.

till they tell themselves the truth and do atonement for their sins, they'll never know peace angry

The way you young guys think is abysmal.

From experience, majority of workers in that market would be Igbos who are
plying their trade in phones and computers; just like they do in Lagos.

This same thing could happen anywhere under a different circumstance.
If previous government have provided a little support for the teeming
youths, it won`t be this bad.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Hiploko(m): 2:24am On Nov 19, 2015
emzila:

YOU SHOULD ALSO ASK WHAT THE SITUATION WOULD HAVE LOOK LIKE IF JONATHAN HAS REMAIN NIGERIAN PRESIDENT TILL DATE. FROM WHAT I GATHERED, THOUGH BOKO HARAM STILL GO ABOUT DETONATING BOMB, THE NIGERIAN ARMY HAVE SINCE INCEPTION OF THIS ADMINISTRATION BEEN ENCOURAGED AND HAVE INTENSIFY THE FIGHT AGAINST THE INSURGENCE. BEFORE NOW, NIGERIAN ARMY AT SEVERAL OCCASIONS RAN AWAY AT THE SITE OF BOKO HARAM BUT NOW THEY TAKE THE BATTLE TO THEM, THE ARMY NOW HAVE THE ENCOURAGE AND SUPPORT THEY YEARN FOR. MY OWN BLOOD BROTHER IS AT THE WAR FRONT, I SEE PICTURES, I GET INFORMATION DIRECT FROM SOURCE. THE PROBLEM WITH MANY IS THAT THEY HAD CONSIDER BOKO HARAM ISSUE AS A CHILD'S PLAY WHILE SOME IGNORANT STILL CONSIDER IT AS COOKED UP STORIES. MAY GOD DELIVER NIGERIA FROM ENEMY WITHIN.
BH and their activities were almost extinct towards the end of GEJ's era. They got renewed vigor and guts @ d inception of this government who boasted to rout them in weeks. What has mvmt of command center to Maid,visit to Chad,Cameroun etc yielded? Try dey tok true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by banio: 3:03am On Nov 19, 2015
Sorry to the dead.
GOD help end this evil
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Ossaifamous(m): 3:10am On Nov 19, 2015
U remember "baba while you are away"

parrygee:
#BabaNowThatYouAreThere
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by christinie(f): 3:46am On Nov 19, 2015
I wish you sounded this way during GEJ's regime.

Emotional blackmail won't work.

Let Buhari get to work.

Same issue they used in bringing GEJ down is the same issue they want us to accept.

I smell double standard here and I abhor that.
Dannyset:
Whatever last straw the Boko Haram is hanging onto, we are winning the war against them, and we will definitely win this one.
And to all those who will be happy seeing this, ur miracle is on the way. It might be you!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by naijaking1: 4:05am On Nov 19, 2015
Where is the Nigerian army when you need them
Still looking for constitutional insurrections in Biafra while Bombs are going off in Kano?
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by Ashmark(m): 4:11am On Nov 19, 2015
#LetsPrayForTheNorth.....May the peace of GOD rise in the Northern part of this country.....Nobody was praying for North o but when it was Paris people were changing DP like cloth....
Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by smada13(m): 4:31am On Nov 19, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

You just made a very silly statement.... don't you people have brain to think before writing? wat kind of human being are you?!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by nobeku: 4:38am On Nov 19, 2015
Flets:

Another TASMANIAN DEVIL let loose out of his cage.. Is it that you are offensively a STUPOR or just blatantly a SCAB?Which is it?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos by nobeku: 4:43am On Nov 19, 2015
iamkeyz:
yet some coward miitary are shouting "we are READY to crush pro biafra protesters" well, should IPOB take up arms, the zoo ends immediately....
back to topic, MUSLIM kill MUSLIM wetin concern me?
ha ha ha LAGOS WILL BE NEXT
YOU have a right to remain naive.. Nothing you say will be used against you seeing that it is God given..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon / Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday / Screening Panel Recomends ‘Safe List’ Of 13 Aspirants. (see Names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.